Lolcow Colby Klaus / _lifestyled - Salty SJW White Knight And Libeler of an Anti-Sex Trafficking Organization

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His reddit account was also deleted (yet again) within the last day. http://archive.fo/nwPFq http://archive.fo/c57E2
View attachment 673178
Just when I thought he might have actually grown a spine this time around.

It's one of those reasons I oddly have more respect for Wesley/Laurelei. Wesley's a piece of shit, but he's a shameless, unapologetic piece of shit who at least is not embarrassed about that (his history of rape aside).

Colby is like a very cheap, shoddy offbrand version that tries to be as vicious and nasty, but eventually cucks out and DFEs everything, only to pop up later and do this shit all over again until he inevitably cucks out again.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Colby is like a very cheap, shoddy offbrand version that tries to be as vicious and nasty, but eventually cucks out and DFEs everything, only to pop up later and do this shit all over again until he inevitably cucks out again.
He's actually like an even more poor man's Jake Alley and Jake Alley is already a very very poor man's Jake Alley.

Charles Kinbote

Sexfast Enlightenment
kiwifarms.net
People calling Colby out for charging child abuse with no evidence are missing his point. From his point of view, being a harasser of women online isn't a red flag that they might also be parenting badly--it makes them, ipso facto, bad parents. Maybe this opinion has to do with his own family situation, or maybe he's just taking that position to offend people he hates. If the tweet were still up, we could ask him.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe someone told him that encouraging people to file false reports with the authorities is something that gets DAs in a pissy mood, sometimes pissy enough to extradite.

Chronic Perturbator

kiwifarms.net
Ooo, unusual for a lefty to wield the alt-right's weapons of war in memery.
I think he just goes with the logic of 'if they use it, they consider it bad and offensive, therefore, if I use it on them, they'll be offended'. Naturally, he doesn't know the fuck that word means, same as about two thirds of people who use it online in internet arguments. Same thing happens to the word 'snowflake'. Right-wing people use it, left-wing people decide to also use it without understanding what a snowflake means. Fucking parrots, these people.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People calling Colby out for charging child abuse with no evidence are missing his point. From his point of view, being a harasser of women online isn't a red flag that they might also be parenting badly--it makes them, ipso facto, bad parents. Maybe this opinion has to do with his own family situation, or maybe he's just taking that position to offend people he hates. If the tweet were still up, we could ask him.
Good thing he has no children then, considering his history of harassing women on the internet.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When last we saw, he had been nuking his accounts after making an ass of himself back in February after trying to incite people to call Child Protective Services over video games/Twiter. It looks like his break lasted all of 4 days before he was back to his constant sperging with no apology, of course.

1557888734036.png

1557889039649.png

1557889119446.png
Today he got shit on and his only comeback was "go back to 2014" as if he isn't completely addicted to Gamergate himself.
1557888322404.png
1557888377661.png
1557888392723.png
1557888400254.png

• Informative
Reactions: zedkissed60

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Quite the update. I'd love to see Colby symbolically shoot off his own foot more often. Whataboutism was never a defense when it comes to acting like a sperg and breaking TOS. "That guy was speeding too, why am I getting the ticket and he isn't?!" :story: Cry harder bitch nigga, or better yet try to rationalize how you don't deserve your slap on the wrist when you have a history of not knowing where the line is and crossing it.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
I've never understood this behavior from Twitter addicts. He's literally quoting a permaban message from Twitter, which warns him not to use other accounts to circumvent the ban, from another Twitter account. The message even tells him that they'll close the new accounts too if they catch him (btw hopefully someone points this account out to Twitter, because it'd be funny). It's straight-up telling him "fuck off and don't come back, and we'll kick you out again if you do."

But the dumb cunt does it anyway.

Not only is he doing exactly what they told him not to do, he's imploring people to try to spread the word that he's doing it. Does he think that warning is just there for decoration or something?

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pathetic that someone this pathetic even exists.

Imagine acting like this much of a pathetic piece of shit at all times and failing even harder than Jake Alley.
There is not a single website that exists that wants Colby Jack. Probably because this fat lardsack; does nothing but constantly bother and harass women.

Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino