Collective haul | lots of purses and ear rings -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before I even watch this, am I the only one that thinks those purses look like puckered pussies?

Jesus, ... even by her abysmal standards, this 1 is bad. Never mind the trashy tat she bought, how greasy she looks, how flat her voice... ugh.

But it looks like she's keeping busy working on a new dialect of Tardish, from "sale-ing art" to being "pooled" to a book & "a little haulie".

Why did she even bother? Is she trying to keep herself high up on the algorithm while she frantically looks for something meaningful or interesting to post?

Looks like the SS Amberlynn has not only sailed, it's disappearing over the horizon.

Last edited:

jambeans72

kiwifarms.net
Before I even watch this, am I the only one that thinks those purses look like puckered pussies?
Thanks for that nightmare image.

Hamber carries a purse around her apartment while she shuffles from bed to sofa, much like an old lady. And that apartment probably smells like an old folks home - urine, unwashed bodies, and decay.

Lastly, no one without a discernible neck should wear anything that dangles that long. Too much danger of the earreens getting tangled with the crumbs, cat hair and dandruff on whatever rag she is wearing.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
1:22 Old lady flip flops.
1:44 Book she is too illiterate to read.
2:11 Young Adult (high school level reading)
3:00
091a2e2ed2a4a7c77d1b72327f9262fa.jpg

Tacky AF earrings.
Now I like jewelry. I will NOT buy one unless it has impeccable craftsmanship.
Example - https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeyhanAkm...name&listing_id=252117868&section_id=12639850 Well crafter wire pieces.
Novica as around 50$ jewelry. That looks GOOD.
Why does she buy this 5$ trash?

Sweet bobo ysl purses, Amber. 😒
Exactly. It’s like she read the advice given to her about knocking it off with knockoffs with bad logos... the Hamplanet listens? The bags look like a pleated loaded pleather diaper though.

Hamfists. Instead of buying quantity, invest in quality. Classic pieces. Classic shapes. Classic colors. Applies to clothes, shoes, and accessories! You’re a ditchpig destined to be infinifat forever... why not embrace it with some real class?! that would be something stand out and worthy of clicks and views!

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. It’s like she read the advice given to her about knocking it off with knockoffs with bad logos... the Hamplanet listens? The bags look like a pleated loaded pleather diaper though.

Hamfists. Instead of buying quantity, invest in quality. Classic pieces. Classic shapes. Classic colors. Applies to clothes, shoes, and accessories! You’re a ditchpig destined to be infinifat forever... why not embrace it with some real class?! that would be something stand out and worthy of clicks and views!
You're giving advice to the same person who exhorted Becky to eat Taco Bell faster because "then you get more". She looks like a trailer park grandma. She doesn't know shit about quality anything.

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
Fun times with that mumu...
1620963673633.png

EDIT: watched the vid.. really boring and she place sentimental value in shit she bought.. "Getting emotional"- she wants to believe her grammy is watching over her~ best tribute to her is gaudy earrings and talk about her in your shopaholic video. ((she rarely wear butterflies- what's the point?))
1620965060613.png

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Anybody who thinks Becky is no longer needed because you can get delivery for everything now, I don't believe that Amber ever answers the door. That would require paying attention to know when the delivery arrives, being dressed, getting off the couch, standing up, bringing the bags into the apartment. It's too much work for her.

Lakonian Lady

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: watched the vid.. really boring and she place sentimental value in shit she bought.. "Getting emotional"- she wants to believe her grammy is watching over her~ best tribute to her is gaudy earrings and talk about her in your shopaholic video. ((she rarely wear butterflies- what's the point?))
I feel like she either made up this story or is trying to seem uwu different then most girls.

Butterflies are super in right now because the 90’s are back. There are butterfly clips, chokers, clothing, etc., at a lot of stores.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
Anybody who thinks Becky is no longer needed because you can get delivery for everything now, I don't believe that Amber ever answers the door. That would require paying attention to know when the delivery arrives, being dressed, getting off the couch, standing up, bringing the bags into the apartment. It's too much work for her.
lol amber is bigger now than when she previously admitted she was bed bound, there’s no way she can muster the strength to waddle to the door for chinese food and back