Collective haul | lots of purses and ear rings -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video.

She has been on YouTube for about 8 years, and she still “loses" some of her footage. She is either lying that she took that footage, or she is the most negligent and irresponsible individual at her job or both.

It is laughable that she would wear those flipflops. Not so much about the fit, more about the fact that she can walk only for a few seconds in the flat. No walk on the beach with these shoes.

More Young Adult books. She should not bother showing them to us unless she thinks that her audiences are 14-year-old teens.

Butterflies remind her of her grandmother who died went she was a little girl. So, suddenly, she bought several sets of ghastly earrings with the butterfly theme. Will she wear them? Of course not. And why now? Since she died a long time ago, she could have bought them also a long time ago. I call this story nonsensical and just a filler for the video.

It is clear that Amber just likes to buy for buying sake. She already has a few purses and does not go anywhere. She is bored and the only thing she does is eat rubbish and buy rubbish.

Last edited:

Piggy Pot Pie

like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower
kiwifarms.net
Huge fat ladies can't buy endless clothes because of their shape/fat. Shoes are also limited due to fat. As mentioned, long earrings are a bad investment when you have no neck. Purses always fit no matter how much you weigh, tee-hee! Wrong: fatties always complain about purse straps that are too short for their ham thigh arms. Any smallish bag looks comically tiny compared to their ample frame just like her mini backpack.

Purchasing and opening one of her purses would unleash a stench of Biblical proportions which contains the following fat people smell elements: vinegar, crotch rot, excess sebum, dental neglect breath, b.o., urine, diabetes sweet sweat, unwashed damp feet, warm American cheese, general skin fold mold, fecal bits, and that bacteria that smells like fritos. Purchase at your own risk!

Really fun watching this one go from Target/T.J. Maxx rich to one step above e-begging.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Anybody who thinks Becky is no longer needed because you can get delivery for everything now, I don't believe that Amber ever answers the door. That would require paying attention to know when the delivery arrives, being dressed, getting off the couch, standing up, bringing the bags into the apartment. It's too much work for her.

By the time she managed to haul herself off her bed the couch and waddlestomp to the door to answer it, whoever was at the door would have given up and left.

She still can't recognize when she's been trolled. Nobody wants your shitty earreens, Big Al. You're the epitome of tacky white trailer park trash.

I feel like she either made up this story or is trying to seem uwu different then most girls.

Butterflies are super in right now because the 90’s are back. There are butterfly clips, chokers, clothing, etc., at a lot of stores.

She's a unique, dainty snowflake, ahead of - indeed, MAKER - of trends, haydur.

Do people actually believe that?

There's a lot you can get delivered these days, but still can't get your ass wiped via delivery.

You probably could get a visit from a CNA, but then you'd have to schedule your shits for the appointment.

Also, nice sob story WriterLynn. Such a beautifully worded tale of familial loss.

Definitely yet another fictional tale from WriterLynn.

I will never understand why people buy earrings that aren't gold or silver. At least they'll last you a lifetime compared to the shitty trinkets she got.

She has zero taste. The shit she buys reminds me of the crappy toys in those standalone vending machines kids always bug their parents for a quarter for. Do they even have those any more?

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Al is a tacky bitch and she'll die as she "lived", alone and surrounded by cheap crap.
It's always been quantity over quality with her. As seen with her food choices as well as the shit she buys. Walmart for everyday garbage and Target if she's feeling fancy. She has no idea of actual quality because she's never seen it. Therefore it doesn't exist.
Al is the worst kind of trailer trash; she has no desire to improve herself cause she's just great the way she is.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
You probably could get a visit from a CNA, but then you'd have to schedule your shits for the appointment.
Exactly. She can have pre-planned assistance, but there's no app she can reach for any time she happens to need to take a shit. No DoorDash for getting your ass wiped.

(Though given the rise of the Fatties, perhaps I should tragically add "yet" to the end of that sentence.)

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I agree that amber doesn't answer her own door but you best believe shes constantly refreshing her phone watching the little car move around.
She'd be doing the same for....

Exactly. She can have pre-planned assistance, but there's no app she can reach for any time she happens to need to take a shit. No DoorDash for getting your ass wiped.

(Though given the rise of the Fatties, perhaps I should tragically add "yet" to the end of that sentence.)
This. But what would such an app/service be called were it to be willed into existence? Shitlords? No, that's taken. UPoop? UShit?

Short of a poop service, someone's going to have to come up with a megatoilet for the landwhales and a bidet that would need to work at tsunami levels to hose down their asses and the shitter, too.

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butterflies remind her of her grandmother who died went she was a little girl. So, suddenly, she bought several sets of ghastly earrings with the butterfly theme. Will she wear them? Of course not. And why now? Since she died a long time ago, she could have bought them also a long time ago. I call this story nonsensical and just a filler for the video.
Grandma Smith is still alive and Grandma Reid died a year before ALR was born...

Stanley_Buttkiss

Covered in pricklies and filled with hisses.
kiwifarms.net
Those purses are 30$ a piece. And in my humble opinion, she got the ugliest colours. She should have gotten the blue one and called it a day.
Screenshot_20210514-164623~2.png