Colorado Bill Requires "Re-Education" For Parents Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine -

Trump's Chosen

Jolly Rager
kiwifarms.net
Colorado Bill Requires “Re-education” For Parents Who Refuse The Coronavirus Vaccine

Mac Slavo
June 11th, 2020
SHTFplan.com

EU.jpg

Are you ready for re-education camps in the United States? Colorado has introduced a bill that would “re-educate” parents who refuse to vaccinate their child with the coronavirus vaccine.
The bill forces all doctors and medical staff to give vaccinations with no exemptions, even if they are in a situation where they believe it would not be in that child’s best interest. The bill’s current version, however, does not list any sanctions or punishments for medical staff that refuse, according to Life News.
The bill just passed through a committee in Colorado (20-14) to reduce available exemptions on vaccinations for school-age children (making vaccines mandatory). This bill offers “online education modules” for parents who want a different vaccination schedule than what the state demands. Submitting a “certificate of completion” from the re-education classes is one way to receive the state-sanctioned vaccine exemption.
This plandemic was never about health, it was about forcing everyone to get a vaccine: an injection of whatever the hell the ruling class decided to put in the vaccine.

These vaccines are not being required for the health of anyone unless it’s for the health of Big Pharma and the ruling class.
What happens if the “re-education” fails to convince a person to get the vaccines? It’s hard to say, but these types of concentration camps (and be honest with yourself, you know that’s what they are) should be condemned by anyone who wishes to be free. This is utterly insane. The limits the governments are now going to in order to force people to get vaccinated is unbelievable.
But, we knew this was coming. We knew that the coronavirus was a scam to force everyone to take the COVID (certification of vaccine ID) under Agenda 2020. Beware, this could very well be what more religious people are calling “the mark of the Beast”, and people commenting on this Colorado bill have already made it clear that “people won’t be able to go to work or school” unless they get the vaccine.
This is the new normal they are conditioning us to accept. This is why they need martial law. Your chains are about to get much shorter unless you wake up and start to extract yourself from their system. There isn’t much time left. The government is not going to help you out, after all, they are the ones writing the laws while they have the police and military enforce them at gunpoint. Wake up, or be enslaved.

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
Noooope. Fuck them. I admit I bought into the deadly corona virus scare, then the riots/protests happened and the news was like: Oh THESE protests are okay even though like two weeks prior they were condemning people protesting the lockdown.

I feel like an idiot for being worried in the first place.

Trump's Chosen

Jolly Rager
kiwifarms.net
Noooope. Fuck them. I admit I bought into the deadly corona virus scare, then the riots/protests happened and the news was like: Oh THESE protests are okay even though like two weeks prior they were condemning people protesting the lockdown.

I feel like an idiot for being worried in the first place.
Might want to stock up on ambrosia just in case.

Reactions: Elkesh Taro

TowinKarz

You can't grow steaks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody gets inside my body without my permission.... very simple concept that a lot of people think nothing of.... the kind of person that supports this kind of law must be scared of almost everything they meet on a daily basis to even think anything good will come of it.

Stop being idiots. All they have to do is watch an online video and say they watched it. (Heck, they could probably even lie.) You're grasping at straws here just to stick it to whichever shadow overlord you believe in.
Which is why it's stupid, it's a superfluous step that will only waste money and time for nothing but virtue signaling, anyone whose made thier mind up won't be swayed by a friendly 3 minute PSA, so why bother? What purpose does this serve that would justify the cost? Funny, I'll be the same people who mocked the Right's "Just say no to drugs!" campaigns in the 90's since "people are gonna shoot up, showing them music videos won't do shit" are now TOTALLY behind this idea that "You just need to reach out to them in a way they understand and the populace will happily obey!" because it aligns with their worldview where everything is about to kill you and only Mommy and Daddy liberal Govt. can keep you safe.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I'm for vaccinating and I will probably get covid one if it becomes reasonable available where I'm. I think anti-vaxxers are most part idiots and that vaccinations are one greatest inventions of all time. I'm cool with mandatory vaccinations for sertain professional environments where heard immunity is needed to protect the vulnerable.

All that to be said I think it's also important that people can opt out from vaccinations. Some people have allergies and other medical issues that prevent getting vaccinations safely for one and I believe in allowing as much freedom of choice as can be done safely. For most people not getting vaccinations isn't good but also isn't deadly dangerous. Very few illnesses are more deadly than not if you aren't already compromised. This why I'm cool with allowing people not get vaccinations but also saying then you are not allowed to do sertain things that would put others in harms way. I think that is fair compromise overall and I see no reason why should be different whit covid.

TowinKarz

You can't grow steaks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm for vaccinating and I will probably get covid one if it becomes reasonable available where I'm. I think anti-vaxxers are most part idiots and that vaccinations are one greatest inventions of all time. I'm cool with mandatory vaccinations for sertain professional environments where heard immunity is needed to protect the vulnerable.

All that to be said I think it's also important that people can opt out from vaccinations. Some people have allergies and other medical issues that prevent getting vaccinations safely for one and I believe in allowing as much freedom of choice as can be done safely. For most people not getting vaccinations isn't good but also isn't deadly dangerous. Very few illnesses are more deadly than not if you aren't already compromised. This why I'm cool with allowing people not get vaccinations but also saying then you are not allowed to do sertain things that would put others in harms way. I think that is fair compromise overall and I see no reason why should be different whit covid.
Vaccinations should be requried if you're going into the military or university or certain occupations where close-quarters life is unavoidable, but, for the average person? If I don't want one, that's my choice. Just being a member of society isn't enough, if YOU are so scared of catching something, it's up to you to stay inside, not me. Opting out of medical treatment is a human right.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Vaccinations should be requried if you're going into the military or university or certain occupations where close-quarters life is unavoidable, but, for the average person? If I don't want one, that's my choice. Just being a member of society isn't enough, if YOU are so scared of catching something, it's up to you to stay inside, not me. Opting out of medical treatment is a human right.
I agree, although I was more thinking care positions like nursing, teaching, elderly care, personal helper and so fort. Stuff where you are likely to be hands on with vulnerable people and those people can't really opt out themselves. I didn't even think about the army but makes sense. While people in there tend to be young and healthy, it's also high stress, people spend alot of time close proximity and high hygiene standards can be hard to keep. If something gets going that has been pretty devastating in many wars in history, so yeah, mandatory vaccinations for army is pretty reasonable.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Stopped reading at 'shtfplan.com' and 'lifenews'

Got some actual evidence of this that isn't from delusional conspiracy nutcases?

Didn't think so

Such actions aren't even remotely legal anyway. You can't force someone to undergo any medical procedure of any kind under any circumstances, its a civil rights violation and has been made very clear by the supreme court, nor can you force 'reeducation' for not doing so, as it amounts to the same thing

Return of the Freaker

The ass was THIS fat
kiwifarms.net
Stopped reading at 'shtfplan.com' and 'lifenews'

Got some actual evidence of this that isn't from delusional conspiracy nutcases?

Didn't think so

Such actions aren't even remotely legal anyway. You can't force someone to undergo any medical procedure of any kind under any circumstances, its a civil rights violation and has been made very clear by the supreme court, nor can you force 'reeducation' for not doing so, as it amounts to the same thing
I mean, with how much of a flaming shitshow 2020 has been I would not be surprised if they tried to anyway

Edit: Also, Colorado. Easily the most Californicated state

• Agree
Reactions: Calooby
Tags
None