Colorado Bill Requires "Re-Education" For Parents Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine -

frozenrunner

Pride month is gay as fuck.
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of shit why vaccine conspiracy theories became a thing in the first place you fucking morons.

I talk to a guy regularly who is 100% convinced we are in the Biblical end times because of the global shutdown and the dindu chimpouts. (He's a great dude, just religious to the point of nearly unhinged.) Obviously, I think he's totally wrong, just like every other person who has ever made that prediction, in my lifetime and before.

However, I do want to ask world leaders, officials, policy experts, and the heads of multinational corporations why in the fuck they can't at least try to avoid the appearance of following the Book of Revelations to the letter.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I'm only wary about this covid vaccine because it seems to be being shoved out very rapidly, which makes me wonder what corners were cut in checking it. And who paid how much to cut said corners and get it handwaved.
There is literally no reason to get a COVID-19[84] vaccine unless you are 1, an at-risk person (old, AIDS, hamplanet, etc.) or 2, you work with at-risk people (nursing home workers). To everyone else it's as dumb as mandatory flu vaccinations. Except probably even worse since no one knows what this vaccine will do.

Antivaxxers are some seriously stupid people. but their stupidity shouldn't take away from the fact that not al vaccines are created equal. There's a huge difference between something like the polio vaccine which has been used for decades and is more or less safe to something like a seasonal flu vaccine rushed out to vaccinate mainly vulnerable people. Those vaccines actually have caused serious harm before, worse than the disease they're made to protect against in some cases (in which case they replace the vaccine with a different one) in some groups of people.

There is a high likelihood a CCP virus vaccine could do the same and we won't know until we've already vaccinated millions of people and many have died/suffered severe health issues from the vaccine. Worse, they want to vaccinate billions of people with this and the vaccine will be mostly useless after a few months since the CCP virus mutates so fast. There's also the bullshit about the microchips with contact tracing shit which I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently the great virologist and epidemiologist Bill Gates wants it to be true so god knows.

The entire field of public health and epidemiology has already suffered irreparable damage due to their abysmal response to this with the unprecendented, un-needed lockdowns (house arrest) so this would do yet more damage and probably means a lot fewer people will be getting shots for them and their kids because these people utterly killed their credibility with their endless failed predictions, broken policies, and nonsense like this.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Stopped reading at 'shtfplan.com' and 'lifenews'

Got some actual evidence of this that isn't from delusional conspiracy nutcases?

Didn't think so

Such actions aren't even remotely legal anyway. You can't force someone to undergo any medical procedure of any kind under any circumstances, its a civil rights violation and has been made very clear by the supreme court, nor can you force 'reeducation' for not doing so, as it amounts to the same thing

It is 100% conspiracy.

You can read the actual bill. They introduced it in part because CO has the lowest percentage of vaccinated kindergarteners in the country and one of the lowest vaccination rates overall. CO is basically an example of horseshoe theory: we have a large segment of New Age hippies and conservative Christians who are both highly skeptical of vaccines.

The options within the actual bill are an education video OR a signed exemption document from your child's doctor; doctors are not held responsible for those who choose not to vaccinate. "Re-education" implies that people who are against vaxxing will somehow be brainwashed into doing it, which is hilariously dumb if someone truly has firmly held convictions. I think the video is more for the Pedros and Marias who may not even know about the pros and cons of vaccinations.

I'm not thrilled with the database stuff, but everything else surrounding this legislation is basically moot.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Why do we even need a vaccine for a virus that kills only 0.002% of the people who get it? Try to bring me to a fucking camp, I'll turn your head into burger meat.
There are people who will legitimately benefit from a COVID-19 vaccine the same way there are people who legitimately benefit from a flu vaccine, and there is a very large overlap in those groups. If there's no/minimal side effects it's probably a very good thing for anyone over 65 or a BMI over 40 to get a CCP virus vaccine.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
There are people who will legitimately benefit from a COVID-19 vaccine the same way there are people who legitimately benefit from a flu vaccine, and there is a very large overlap in those groups. If there's no/minimal side effects it's probably a very good thing for anyone over 65 or a BMI over 40 to get a CCP virus vaccine.

What's your beef with the flu shot? Have you ever had the real flu? It fucking sucks and feels like death; people routinely minimize it imo.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of shit why vaccine conspiracy theories became a thing in the first place you fucking morons.

I want to end this COVID-19 madness already. But this is not the way to do it. Good going, guys. You just reaffirmed crazy anti-vaxxers"s crazy theories.

I mean, with how much of a flaming shitshow 2020 has been I would not be surprised if they tried to anyway

Edit: Also, Colorado. Easily the most Californicated state

This is not how people imagined a year as cool sounding as 2020 being. It has sucked so much I wish we could just skip right to the end.