• ”Over the past several months, I have been seeing a therapist and not posting on Kiwi Farms as much anymore.”

Colt Seidman / Colton Seidman / Colt Issac / selfmadecolt / Laura Ellyn SeidmanFriend of Terra Jones, chronic suicidal homeless parasite. Needs phone to stay alive.

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by Positron, May 6, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

?

How would Laura fuck up her new apartment?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2018.
  1. Can't afford rent because of life-saving shit like cell phone and lyft

45 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. Her neightbors won't use her pronouns

16 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. The cafes and organic produces in the neighborhood are just not up to snuff

14 vote(s)
    14.6%
  4. The siren call of California proves too strong

19 vote(s)
    19.8%
  5. Others, please specify.

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. Wow that's a really good poem, Colt.... j/k, you BPD parasite nutcase.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. It's funny to me that she has seen this post and probably still views it but she won't admit that we're right. We tell her how she can improve but she's so narcissistic that she won't admit we have a point.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The "centered eyes" is definitely a reference to CoH. It might be all about them. We'll likely never know just how much they shut down her bs and you know she's blown everything they said and did out of proportion. She does make references to us, but CoH is the object of Laura's tsundere love.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs Heemeyer did nothing wrong

kiwifarms.net
  4. There was a crazy bitch at Halstead
    Who aged out but dug in her tread
    She had BPD
    And she loved to reeee
    She made us go elsewhere instead

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Positron

Positron Looks like Toad in "The Wind in the Willows"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's probably meant as a trigger warning. Because that's how Tumblr is.

I always love how bad cow poetry is. And it's usually bad in the same kind of way: pointed statements and super plain and literal language to describe mundane emotions caused by imagined persecution and a total lack of insight and self reflection. No thought towards composition or flow. No finesse.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I like the “ORIGINAL POEM DO NOT STEAL” bit at the top.

There once was a nutter named Colt,
    A liar and kind of a dolt.
    But nothing was worse
    Than her angry blank verse,
    Which was practically verbal assault.

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. A borderline named Laura Ellyn
    Wished to crowdfund removing her melons
    No longer a youth,
    She'd discover the truth:
    No one listens that long when you're yellin'.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  8. There once was a Troon from Illinois
    Who still acted like a bitch but almost looks like a boy
    Beard made of Pubes
    Flat saggy BEWBZ
    A site NO one can enjoy

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

9. I really hope they butcher the story and finally show the world what a waste of space she is.

Colt, your life isn’t hard at all. You make it that way and try to suck everyone else into it. I hope you suffer for the shit you put people through.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #2109 Roger Whore, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2018
    Roger Whore

Roger Whore I hate wet cigarettes.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Colt was a girl with a beard
    A borderline all the shrinks feared
    She made them so nervous
    'til she aged out of youth service
    even for trannies she was too weird.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bees

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. There once was a woman named Colton
    Whose aspect was really revoltin'.
    Her tits were like tubes,
    Her beard was like pubes,
    And her penis was only a bolt-on.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    MysteriousStranger

MysteriousStranger SRS is *magic*
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Venus

Venus Local trap

kiwifarms.net
  12. Maybe even Colt realised that it's kind of hard to convince people that you really need this procedure to make you a more convincing man when that's not what you're claiming to be.

I predict that if the money's raised, Colt will cancel on the day of the surgery and post a long screed about how it's really problematic to expect men not to have tits and people shouldn't have put so much pressure on her to get top surgery.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Followed by her moving cross-country (probably with movers, if the crowdfunding for surgery was enough to fund it) to an apartment she can only afford for a couple of months on the proceeds.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature Vuvuzelas for Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  14. She's planning on moving first. The GFM is for moving.

upload_2018-9-15_5-39-45.png

http://archive.is/rpBEZ

So much for moving to Cali.

• Informative Informative x 4
    #2115 repentance, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Note it starts off wanting money to move, which is what the money is really for.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  16. Hahahah, can't wait for the grifting to shift into overdrive assuming Colt actually makes it out to MA. The main LGBT support is of course in Boston which is nearly Bay Area tiers of impossible to afford and the resources are already stretched thin not only helping people in MA but New England area as well since it's not too hard to commute in.
    Never mind the fact that MA state insurance I believe requires minimum a year of residency (and that's actual residency, as in a permanent address), and the doctors who will accept it for surgery still require a good $1500~ put down before they'll even book you for an appointment. So if she's expecting a free ride just for being a tranny in MA, well, much like Cali and Portland, there's a long, long line she'll have to get in the back of.
    :powerlevel: Lived in the area and had multiple friends navigate through the clusterfucky system.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Maiden

Maiden stop it.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I wonder who has convinced her that Massachusetts is troon Mecca. There's no way she researched shit herself and concluded New England is better than the west coast.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. It's less that it's troon/LGBT friendly and more that MA has relatively good healthcare for an American state.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. This. MA is my original place of coming up in the world before GA and Bermuda (Next is Colombia , I'm trying to keep up with Null).

If you think you can make new friends in New England that you haven't known since fucking kindergarten, GOOD LUCK.

MA is not trans friendly
    MA is NOT gay friendly

There is more overt hatred on display in MA because everyone already has their circles/clique. I think Colt would do better in TN, GA or NC. Working NC currently I see openly troon/trans people all the time and no one bats an eyelash.

You move to the city of Boston (or Bofferston as dead mayor Menino would say) and your wardrobe doesn't consist SOLELY of Boston sports teams, you WILL get called out quick. There are not enough "Picard head desk" images for this decision.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.