Colt Seidman / Colton Seidman / Colt Issac / selfmadecolt / Laura Ellyn Seidman - Friend of Terra Jones, chronic suicidal homeless parasite. Needs phone to stay alive.

How would Laura fuck up her new apartment?

• Can't afford rent because of life-saving shit like cell phone and lyft

Votes: 45 46.9%
  • Her neightbors won't use her pronouns

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • The cafes and organic produces in the neighborhood are just not up to snuff

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • The siren call of California proves too strong

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • Others, please specify.

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
You would think the city would have heard about her constant bailing and put her on a blacklist by now.
I know we don't touch the poo here, but the only person I've ever been tempted to intervene with is Laura, solely to tip off HUD/SSA that she's habitually bailing on housing. I didn't, but I sure as fuck wanted to. I'm not sure the city even knows. It's a big place, and if they're spread out enough, they may not be able to keep up. Also, keep in mind she's only technically bailed twice (that I recall; YMCA, which wasn't entirely her fault and then the apartment before the Oregon saga). It's unlikely she's been on a lease anywhere else.
Laura is cunning and I like to think she "plays the J card" or the "white" card when she can...and lots of LIES
If by 'play the J card' you mean talk about being a Jew, I think she would. I wouldn't have realized she was Jewish if she didn't rub it in our faces. There isn't a large Jewish community in my area, so her last name didn't ring any bells, and I also didn't notice any prominent Jewish features. Like, if I ran into her on the street, I wouldn't think she was anything other than white. But she absolutely plays it up. She's alluded to this once or twice; after she threatened suicide and had the cops called on her she complained because 'cops prey on vulnerable minorities'. Bitch, I would not know you were a minority if you didn't make it your whole identity. Sit down. I can absolutely see her going in for an appointment to figure it out and saying she feels extremely vulnerable out on the streets as a mentally ill trans Jew and even threatening a lawsuit or something. There's no way she'd be getting into places this quickly otherwise.

Von Wolf Demon

Wax me my girly balls!
kiwifarms.net
Guess she wasn't able to just slide back into her signature-gathering job after bailing to Georgia for a week.

And, wow, to be a fly on the wall for these group therapy sessions full of borderliners...

Colt is very into this new Facebook trend called "profoundly.me". Don't know much about it but it seems like a good way to spam your friends with the anonymous digital version of those Valentines candies with little positive messages. Horrible... she's spergy like Jake Alley with this shit, and not getting many likes as nobody needs to see every little asspat she gets.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Guess she wasn't able to just slide back into her signature-gathering job after bailing to Georgia for a week.

And, wow, to be a fly on the wall for these group therapy sessions full of borderliners...

View attachment 728909
View attachment 728907

Colt is very into this new Facebook trend called "profoundly.me". Don't know much about it but it seems like a good way to spam your friends with the anonymous digital version of those Valentines candies with little positive messages. Horrible... she's spergy like Jake Alley with this shit, and not getting many likes as nobody needs to see every little asspat she gets.

View attachment 728908
View attachment 728914
Is it really "self care" if you're just gonna drop out after 5 sessions with zero progress?

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
By Colt's logic, it's probably more self-care to do that, because expecting her to make any progress in therapy is ableist and you're a horrible person for that. She MUST leave that toxic mindset for her own wellbeing.
This rings interestingly true. I wonder how much of "validation culture," where your soul is set in stone and anything you do should be validated so that you never need to feel cognitive dissonance requiring you to change your life, is a (mostly unconscious) reaction to the "self-improvement culture" represented by things like GOOP, where people are actively working to change and improve everything about themselves, without any regard for the fact that seeking improvement without regard for whether it changes aspects of their personality others like can make them seem a bit inhuman and cold.

Upon meeting representatives of each of these broad cultural trends, I think it's safe to say that moderation in all things is the key to happiness and success.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Also, maybe I'm ignorant because I did behavioural therapy that's probably way different than what she's doing, but behavioural therapy in a group, really? That just spells disaster.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Also, maybe I'm ignorant because I did behavioural therapy that's probably way different than what she's doing, but behavioural therapy in a group, really? That just spells disaster.
Especially when it's Borderliners. One Borderliner can suck all the air out of a room with their desperate need for attention and validation; how is this going to work when you've got several competing against each other? And including people who are not Borderliners, but actually do have C-PTSD, in that group therapy session? How are they going to be helped by that? Good fucking lord.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Especially when it's Borderliners. One Borderliner can suck all the air out of a room with their desperate need for attention and validation; how is this going to work when you've got several competing against each other? And including people who are not Borderliners, but actually do have C-PTSD, in that group therapy session? How are they going to be helped by that? Good fucking lord.
Is it even possible to fix Colt's shit? I thought I read somewhere that it's extremely difficult if not impossible to mitigate BPD symptoms through therapy.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Is it even possible to fix Colt's shit? I thought I read somewhere that it's extremely difficult if not impossible to mitigate BPD symptoms through therapy.
In Colt's case, I'm going to go ahead and say it's impossible. She's not only a Borderliner, but has comorbid NPD, and Narcissists are truly a lost cause.

I do think there are people with BPD who can be helped--who can learn to manage, and perhaps mitigate, their BPD symptoms with intensive one-on-one therapy. As Borderliners, they're, well, borderline. But Colt? No.

For Colt, therapy is all about having a safe, nonjudgmental space in which to talk about herself, her feelings, and how unfair and shitty other people are for not giving her what she wants. She's not interested in changing herself, because as far as she's concerned, she does nothing wrong; every problem she has can be blamed on someone or something else. She never admits to mistakes she's made, or any consequences that arise directly from her behavior--she always twists the story around to minimize or erase anything that might make her look bad.

Therapy can't help somebody who is utterly incapable of being honest about their true motives, can't even recognize or acknowledge that they're manipulative and parasitic, and will fiercely defend their idea of themself as a "good person." Not one-on-one, and certainly not in group.

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I can't imagine doing group therapy. So many mentally ill people in one room.....shudders Borderliners are especially unstable, so I can't imagine anyone's going to get a word in edgewise without a fight breaking out.
It is....if you want to do the work to get better. You have to admit you have a problem and work to change it. Colt admits she's mentally ill, but I don't think she really sees it as a problem. It's extremely hard if not impossible to treat borderline when it's comorbid with narcissism.

Reactions: twattycake

SpeedOSanicRee

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, something has occurred to me. Maybe we've been asking the wrong question about Colt's housing.

What if it wasn't her doing after all? We don't know much about her dad, right? Could he have been pulling strings? Granted, I'm not sure 'Seidman' is quite on the same level of popularity as something like 'Kennedy' or 'Rockefeller', but maybe he has some sway.

It's just a theory, but I find it hard to believe that in a liberal hellhole like Chicago, someone like Colt is going to get special treatment for being a mentally ill trans Jew.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino