COME SHOPPING WITH ME & CT SCAN RESULTS -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back to buying journals, books and earrings. Didn't buy any food, so it will have to be takeout again. I love the way her highly educated, highly trained doctor uses the exact same words as Big AL, everything regarding Big AL's 'cancer', recovery, healing was AMAZEEN - says the doctor. Shame that the doctor 'wrongly' ordered radiation for Big AL - of course the doctor didn't - Big AL trying to create drama at the same time as ruining another doctor's reputation. I did like the way Narc-Lynn thinks they put medical team together just for her.
This bitch never had full-blown cancer, it was pre-cancerous cells. She's still eating shit. No Justise.

What's more likely is that the doctor tentatively booked her for radiation, pending the results of the CT and other tests. Just in case, like.

ALR lies. And she's also stupid.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Wait I figured out how to fix it lol. Who is this “voice of reason” person? I saw them in the comments in her last video too. Is this some kind of white knight or are they a troll? I can’t tell yet. Seems like a feeder/incel.
They’re a white knight. They’re all over every comment section for all of her videos. They’ve been doing it for quite a while. They’re very consistent, it’s actually insane but hilarious. It’s like their mission in life to defend Hamber and let everyone know how morally superior they are for doing so. I was going to collect screen shots of their comments and post it in general or something lol I totally forgot about that weirdo until I saw the comments on the last vid posted here.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
One fucking second in...
She’s definitely doing it on purpose now

They’re a white knight. They’re all over every comment section for all of her videos. They’ve been doing it for quite a while. They’re very consistent, it’s actually insane but hilarious. It’s like their mission in life to defend Hamber and let everyone know how morally superior they are for doing so. I was going to collect screen shots of their comments and post it in general or something lol I totally forgot about that weirdo until I saw the comments on the last vid posted here.
could’ve sworn that was a verified amber sock

And this is where Becky keeps her muh genetics:
View attachment 1535933

Amber: Just because I'm cancer free now doesn't mean I'll be cancer free forever.

That's right, Amber. That's a true statement for literally every living person.
so stay tuned ;) is what she must mean

F942EB79-F4B6-417E-B3FF-66A4D95063DB.jpeg

‘hunh?’

C2647470-3BC2-46D0-A869-10A15205FFE0.jpeg

little sippy cup for big fat becks, maybe to hold her míralax and prune juice she must constantly use ?

C3A91DF9-CAC1-4AEE-9BF0-10513E207A1F.jpeg

“i go poop 16 hours a dai”

Last edited:

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
So, FatAl had the easiest cancer ever, so now that's done with and it's back to business as usual.
Totally trolling with all those crappy ass journals. She's a fucking lunatic.
I am enjoying how the Thumb seems to be spending Al's money with reckless abandon lately.
Amber's just so fucking boring these days. Die faster channel, I wanna see the homeless and pan-handing saga
I’m wondering if Becky took over ownership of her channel so she could get her surgery paid for. Becky does seem to have been able to buy things more these days

PotatoSalad4711

kiwifarms.net
I’m wondering if Becky took over ownership of her channel so she could get her surgery paid for. Becky does seem to have been able to buy things more these days
Amber allegedly couldn’t leave the house so sent Becky out to buy shit for 5 weeks while rewarding her with a few t-shirts, a PS2, and some paint.

or could beckys money be inheritance? or is it too soon?
Inheritance?!? You mean from her trailer trash mom who couldn’t afford a tag or insurance for her car? LMFAO.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I don't get if she's self-aware or not, why would you mention that you haven't worn any pants and underwear in 5 weeks while you sit at 500+ lbs, had a UTI because your insignificant other didn't wipe properly and a rotting coochie? It's just nasty as fuck and no one wants to hear that, but I see a trend among these deathfats like Chantal and Amber who are keen on giving TMI

Edit: The doctor said her incision looked great? "Wow, Amber Lynn, your incision looks amazeeen! You gotta tell me your secret!"

And the doctor's name? Amber Lynn Reid.

Seriously, her asspatting herself about how her incision was fine when all she did was just be bedbound which is nothing new for her is just pathetic.

Last edited:

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely NO REASON Becky can't get off of her fat ass and get a job.
Amber makes at least $100k/year, Becky really doesn't need a job considering the cheap lifestyle she lives

Also, a few things about the video

Becky recently lost her mother and Amber just shoves the camera in her face asking her how much she poops...

And she went to Target 2 days before her surgery? I thought she had to self isolate before her hysterectomy.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber makes at least $100k/year, Becky really doesn't need a job considering the cheap lifestyle she lives

Also, a few things about the video

Becky recently lost her mother and Amber just shoves the camera in her face asking her how much she poops...

And she went to Target 2 days before her surgery? I thought she had to self isolate before her hysterectomy.
sorry to throw the red x on you my friend... Amber doesn't make that kind of money. She might make up words of $40,000 to $65,000 pre-tax USD, and the cost of living and where she lives is so low that the standard of living feels inflated or higher. There are areas in Georgia and North Carolina that may be on par with the pricing of her area in Kentucky but then there's areas around that like Charlotte and downtown Atlanta where the houses are millions of dollars. Not the same prices as New York City or Los Angeles but comparable structures and again things costing lower. Also Amber has no value to the dollar... She doesn't understand that instead of blowing money at Target she should be going to the bank and putting 250 bucks away or something every month towards some kind of retirement or rainy day fund. There was a year where she possibly topped total earnings or opportunity for earnings based on social blade and YouTube algorithms of that year around $100,000. However she's way in the toilet now.

I'm excited to see they brought the pork wagon out... Not going to lie Amber seemed to fit way better in that seat at least he did not look like they were both sitting sideways. she only had her seatbelt on because the seat was laid so back so the seat belt wasn't so much on her as it was just kind of strewn across the car.

King of the Munch

kiwifarms.net
I know some of the stuff was on sale
but looking online and tallying up all her purchases
She spent about $371.01

Edit* not including sales tax. I think Sales tax in Kentucky is 6%
6% x 371.01 = 22.26

371.01 + 22.26 = 393.27

So she just about spent $400 on a single trip to target

ITEMPRICE
Coppertone Sport Clear Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 5oz7.99
Coppertone Sport Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 2.5oz7.99
Men's Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - Maroon12.99
14oz Lidded Iridescent Glass Jar Harvest Pumpkin & Clove Candle - Opalhouse™14.99
U-Brands Magnetic Board Eraser White2.29
Taste Beauty Cold Stone Creamery Flavored Lip Balms - 6pc/ 0.72oz4.99
Batwoman: The Complete First Season (DVD)26.99
Toy Story 17.5oz Plastic Tritan Water Bottle - Zak Designs7.99
Tic Tac Coca Cola - 3.4oz3.49
14.5" Tie Dye Lava Lamp - LAVA20
Burn After Writing - by Sharon Jones (Paperback)8.4
Burn After Writing - by Sharon Jones (Paperback)8.4
silverwear20
Sensodyne Complete Toothpaste - 3.4oz5.99
Texture Faux Fur Throw Blanket - Project 62™24.99
Texture Faux Fur Throw Blanket - Project 62™24.99
Seedbead Circle Statement Earrings - A New Day™9.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Turquoise Studs12.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Mixed Media Hoop Earrings14.99
eos flavorlab Lip Balm Stick & Sphere - Boost - Mango Melonade - 0.39oz4.99
eos Natural & Organic Lip Balm Stick & Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet - 2pk/0.39oz4.79
Terrazzo Bathroom Tray - Project 62™16.99
Lined Journal Mystical Eye and Snake 8" x 6" 120 Sheets - Top Flight6.29
Lined Journal Mystical Eyes and Palms 8" x 6" 120 Sheets - Top Flight6.29
sonix 3 pack8.99
sonix 3 pack8.99
milk and honet10.39
Pillow Thoughts II: Healing the Heart8.69
Pillow Thoughts : Mending the Mind - by Courtney Peppernell (Paperback)11.78
I Hope You Stay - by Courtney Peppernell (Paperback)13.38
Empty Bottles Full of Stories - by Robert M. Drake & R. H. Sin (Paperback)10.14
Falling Toward the Moon - by R H Sin & Robert M Drake (Paperback)9.85
Sun and Her Flowers (Paperback) (Rupi Kaur)9.00
Jesus, there isn't one thing on that list she actually needs. It's all just junk.

Tags
None