COME SHOPPING WITH ME & CT SCAN RESULTS -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1535891
omfg her arms

Spark Notes
- first time in the car & wearing pants in five weeks... not even underwear...
- Goes to her Doctor's appointment
- RESULTS, her lymph nodes are the same size so it all good
- goes to target and shops
- Does haul for all her junk

edit* some amber "art"
View attachment 1536054
Jfc imagine the stress on her feet.. and Becky.
Boozing Becky time.
0-png.png

Amber has apparently been on a weight-loss "journey" since she was 11.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With those 6 new journals I hope we’re treated to a updated journal collection type situation, Curious if the journal hoard made the move!

Had to brag about the amaaaazin incision too.
I'm hoping we get a craft time with Becky. It would break up the monotony and she could make Amber a custom junk journal out of garbage.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Boozing Becky time.View attachment 1536565
God almighty, I did not know that these monstrosities ever existed. I never saw them in stores. I do not know the sugar content but I guess these are not recommended if you are on a diet. This is the plunk that teens drink to get drunk. These people just amaze me.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surely alcohol isn't allowed on WW? Those looks like some pretty cheap, fruity wines and alcohol on its own is packed with calories not to mention all that added sugar.
Don't know about current year, but I did a WW at Work program years ago and alcohol was a big no-no. You were allowed one drink a week because alcohol (beer, wine, booze) is nothing but empty calories.

I'm gonna start calling her "Boone's Farm Becky." That's some nasty shit right there, but why would I expect to see any nice wines from white trash.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Carry out chain pizza and fruity wine. Weight Watchers totally working for her and she is definitely not gaining again gorls!

Becky has given up larping as a 90s middle school boy and has moved to special needs exceptional individual escaped from the slow class and never coming back, it's kind of amazing actually seeing her do the 'take that dead homophobic mom' routine. She is inheriting the ghosts of all her dead relatives only, there's no money to get except from her gorlfriend.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Boozing Becky time.View attachment 1536565
They picked the three trashiest looking and sounding wines they could possibly find.

Are people not taking ol 'rona seriously in her neck(fat) of the woods? Going around target for things you don't need and touching all up on junk seems like a bad idea. Especially right after cancer and surgery while being super morbidly obese. But I guess gorrl need that dopamine rush from buying stuff.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
When showing us the peach wine she says, "Hey, uterine cancer color!" Happens at 6:40. WTF?
I know I was stunned... is that the colour of the ribbon? She said it like she is a member of some cool club. I had to pause because I was stunned at the immaturity and disconnect

Could Becky's renewed vitality be because she is hitting the bottle again after her mothers death?

Tags
None