COME SHOPPING WITH ME & CT SCAN RESULTS -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, there isn't one thing on that list she actually needs. It's all just junk.
AL's haul is what you'd expect if you weren't watching your 10 year old daughter and she put a bunch of stuff in the cart.

It's probably for the best that AL didn't have breast cancer or she'd have bought every single plastic pink ribbon-themed tchotchke for sale on the planet. She'd be wearing bedazzled "SURVIVOR" t-shirts, putting a pink ribbon on the car, and everything else.

I don't think I've ever seen any uterine cancer peach ribbon merch before.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
They picked the three trashiest looking and sounding wines they could possibly find.

Are people not taking ol 'rona seriously in her neck(fat) of the woods? Going around target for things you don't need and touching all up on junk seems like a bad idea. Especially right after cancer and surgery while being super morbidly obese. But I guess gorrl need that dopamine rush from buying stuff.
She kissed a jar of pickles so no, she’s not taking it seriously at all.
Did she really need to take her Dr. Pepper to the doctor’s office.

And how much can Becky bench?

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
God almighty, I did not know that these monstrosities ever existed. I never saw them in stores. I do not know the sugar content but I guess these are not recommended if you are on a diet. This is the plunk that teens drink to get drunk. These people just amaze me.
Basically looks like Boone's Farm crap, in a "fancy" bottle.

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
I'm entirely convinced Amber throws in bait in all her videos to try and cause her next mini drama. It brings returning views and she loves the feeling of being able to lecture others so it's a win win. If she plans it out ahead of time, she can come back with a "gotcha!" rebuttal like the candy lecture she enjoyed doing. She has so much free time, I'd be impressed if she doesn't plan things out more than it seems.

In this the shot of the backseat pizza could be bait so she can go on in the next video and tell everyone how she knows what works for her, how it fits within her calories or WW points or whatever.

Counter argument for this point, when she pans over to Becky in the car, notice how the camera adjusts its exposure to reveal the pizza box, it takes a second and then she moves her hand to lean against the other seat, as if she's hiding it from our view. So either she plays it of pretty well as an accident or she legit forgot that the pizza evidence was in the back seat.

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm entirely convinced Amber throws in bait in all her videos
Yeah, I was actually thinking about that as well.

The obvious thumbnails, purposely mispronounced words that she smirks to, the vain eye fucking, the click bait titles, basically reinforce that she knows who her audience is. Hate watchers.

I'm not sure if shes THAT smart to bait with strategic diet cheating camera shots, but who knows. She comes off as ignorant and stupid, and definitely had a special education upbringing. But she at least understands who watches her content. She's kept people talking about her this long, when her content is literally her just sitting down.

Last edited:

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
Jfc imagine the stress on her feet.. and Becky.
Boozing Becky time.View attachment 1536565
Amber has apparently been on a weight-loss "journey" since she was 11.
this is...kind of heartbreaking to see...the beginning to become an Alcoholic ... just a lil sip of "fancy" wine here, some sparkling beverage there...and before you know it...you sit in the Morning with a half Liter of the cheapest Beer in front of the TV and watch old Sitcoms ...waiting for the dainty Kween of moderation to wake up..so your day of wiping down the fat folds can begin..what a Life...R.I.P Becky s Heart and Soul...

Tay Tay

kiwifarms.net
That Rupi Kaur poetry haul at the end of the video SENT me. You think she's ever heard of Bukowski?

"I read it at the speed of lightning" bruh
What did you expect? The moment she said she loves poetry I knew it's going to be milk and honey. Rupi Kaur is poetry for people who like the idea of reading poetry, but don't care for poetry itself. And why does he buy this shitty plastic jewelry? She cleanly has money, why won't she buy something nice.

I kind of died when she's said she's ""living her best life" because she's got amazon subscription or something.

- morbidly obese
- just had important organ removed
- fills void in her soul with food
- hasn't left home for 5 weeks
- target hauls
- reads rupi kaur's poetry
"best live" indeed

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AL's haul is what you'd expect if you weren't watching your 10 year old daughter and she put a bunch of stuff in the cart.
I'm entirely convinced Amber throws in bait in all her videos to try and cause her next mini drama.
People keep saying this, but Bilibin's right: There was toothpaste on that list. So I'm sure she's gonna come back with, "OMG, everyone needs toothpaste!" as a response. You know. Completely missing the point, as she does.

It's probably for the best that AL didn't have breast cancer or she'd have bought every single plastic pink ribbon-themed tchotchke for sale on the planet. She'd be wearing bedazzled "SURVIVOR" t-shirts, putting a pink ribbon on the car, and everything else.
She did that when Becky's mom had breast cancer. "Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, here's a bunch of pink plastic dust-collectors. That's being supportive, right?"

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Hair washed and brushed? Is Destiny coming too?
Hair shiny clean, brushed and washed for the first time in forever...so hey let's ball it up into a poop bun again.

They’re a white knight. They’re all over every comment section for all of her videos. They’ve been doing it for quite a while. They’re very consistent, it’s actually insane but hilarious. It’s like their mission in life to defend Hamber and let everyone know how morally superior they are for doing so. I was going to collect screen shots of their comments and post it in general or something lol I totally forgot about that weirdo until I saw the comments on the last vid posted here.
It seems that every LOLcow, no matter how dumb, how nasty, how much of a troll they are, winds up with at least one white knight who takes it upon themselves to stick up for them. About a month ago, Amy from Amy's life journey, who is as fat as Amber, yet somehow dumber and an even worse human being, had a defender who went after a youtuber that had made a few reaction videos about Amy. It wound up with the youtuber whose name I can't remember, in tears because apparently the white knight had made fun of her kid that turned out to be a reborn doll..or something ridiculous like that.
Surely alcohol isn't allowed on WW? Those looks like some pretty cheap, fruity wines and alcohol on its own is packed with calories not to mention all that added sugar.

Alcohol also has an appetizer effect. I can't imagine any of this is a good idea when you're trying to lose weight.
Amy's trying to lose weight like the queen of england is auditioning to be on a reboot of Jersey Shore. Amy's latest weight loss attempts are just barely concealed trolling bids to try and at least keep the hayders engaged, since her views are in the toilet lately.

Don't know about current year, but I did a WW at Work program years ago and alcohol was a big no-no. You were allowed one drink a week because alcohol (beer, wine, booze) is nothing but empty calories.

I'm gonna start calling her "Boone's Farm Becky." That's some nasty shit right there, but why would I expect to see any nice wines from white trash.
Peach wine can be OK if you want to try a fruit flavored wine other than the standard white or red grape, but melted creamsicle wine sounds absolutely disgusting...it's like a flavor someone would invent when they're trying to imagine what a parody of a redneck, hillbilly character would drink.
I think most people have heard of pink for breast cancer and I'm also familiar with gold for childhood cancers, but does every cancer really need its own color? I understand some of them, childhood cancers are very underfunded and parents who have lost their 3 year old to neuroblastoma are going to want to do everything they can to bring more attention to the issue. And Pink ribbons for breast cancer are iconic, but a different color scheme for every specific type of breast cancer, WTF?. Hereditary breast cancer is teal and pink, breast cancer in men is blue and pink-Did someone decide that pink alone is too gay for men- and inflammatory breast cancer is hot-pink.

There's even a color for lymphedema, and that's not even a type of cancer. It can be caused by certain cancer treatments, but it can also be caused by just being obese like Amber. Do we have to have light blue ribbons to commemorate someone's swollen ankles?
Appendix cancer is represented by the color Amber. Imagine her reaction if she got diagnosed with that one..."Hey ya'll, my cancer's color is the same as my name... cool!"

If Amber had breast cancer she'd be a dead woman. Endometrial cancer is slow growing, so she was able to ignore her symptoms for a few years and still potentially be in the clear...but if she had a lump in her tit that she'd ignored for that long, if she was still alive she would be stage 4 by now and she'd be terminal.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
this is...kind of heartbreaking to see...the beginning to become an Alcoholic ... just a lil sip of "fancy" wine here, some sparkling beverage there...and before you know it...you sit in the Morning with a half Liter of the cheapest Beer in front of the TV and watch old Sitcoms ...waiting for the dainty Kween of moderation to wake up..so your day of wiping down the fat folds can begin..what a Life...R.I.P Becky s Heart and Soul...
Jesus Christ, I just got a mental picture of what Fat Al looks like sleeping. She can’t lie down so she’s just propped up, snoring like a motherfucker. Becky probably creeps past her, terrified of waking the beast.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. There are some breast cancers that are linked to obesity, just like her uterine cancer, and they didn't remove her boobies. Give it time. She's going to double down on doing "what works for me" since that's what she did with her uterine cancer and that worked out just fine for her.

Tags
None