COME SHOPPING WITH ME & CT SCAN RESULTS -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
It's a gaiter. Traditionally worn over the top of shoes and the lower leg. Since Covid they're making a huge comeback as a mask for people who think they're too cool for masks.
Apologies for being a pedantic puddy-tat.
Emerging research is showing that gaiters might be WORSE than wearing no mask at all at reducing the spread of droplets (after all that's not what they're intended for) so I'm not surprised this dumb redneck is using one. I'm surprised the doctor's office let her in with one though, but it is kentucky so who knows.

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
Emerging research is showing that gaiters might be WORSE than wearing no mask at all at reducing the spread of droplets (after all that's not what they're intended for) so I'm not surprised this dumb redneck is using one. I'm surprised the doctor's office let her in with one though, but it is kentucky so who knows.
In my area of ky they literally don't give a shit as long as your face is covered by something (and sometimes not even then bc "muh rights".) I've seen bandanas, plastic bane masks, hell I've seen people just pull their shirt collar up over their nose and call it good.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
Its almost like we don't have a highly contagious, deliberating respiratory disease currently going on in the world.

Its almost fascinating watching deathfats lumber their way out to public venues simply because they can't survive a day without their snacks, and knowing that they are the most likely group to die fast if they catch the Corona. Its like playing russian roulette with a toddler.

You just know the ending is not going to be pretty.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
I'm entirely convinced Amber throws in bait in all her videos to try and cause her next mini drama. It brings returning views and she loves the feeling of being able to lecture others so it's a win win. If she plans it out ahead of time, she can come back with a "gotcha!" rebuttal like the candy lecture she enjoyed doing. She has so much free time, I'd be impressed if she doesn't plan things out more than it seems.

In this the shot of the backseat pizza could be bait so she can go on in the next video and tell everyone how she knows what works for her, how it fits within her calories or WW points or whatever.

Counter argument for this point, when she pans over to Becky in the car, notice how the camera adjusts its exposure to reveal the pizza box, it takes a second and then she moves her hand to lean against the other seat, as if she's hiding it from our view. So either she plays it of pretty well as an accident or she legit forgot that the pizza evidence was in the back seat.
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.56.35 PM.png

she cummed clean that it was Little Caesars but it's interesting it wasnt mentioned in her vlog
Prob why she left Noom
The coach kept nagging her about her being a fat ass

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
Peach wine can be OK if you want to try a fruit flavored wine other than the standard white or red grape, but melted creamsicle wine sounds absolutely disgusting...it's like a flavor someone would invent when they're trying to imagine what a parody of a redneck, hillbilly character would drink.
I get the impression the wine has already been made and tastes terrible because the grapes were low quality, THEN they decide what to do with it. i.e. This wine is terrible, let's cover the taste with Creamsicle flavour and sell it for cheap. Someone will buy it.......

Don't know about current year, but I did a WW at Work program years ago and alcohol was a big no-no. You were allowed one drink a week because alcohol (beer, wine, booze) is nothing but empty calories.

I'm gonna start calling her "Boone's Farm Becky." That's some nasty shit right there, but why would I expect to see any nice wines from white trash.
People don't realise how many calories are in alcohol. You can easily wash down your dinner with a drink containing the same calories as a Big Mac without realising.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
I get the impression the wine has already been made and tastes terrible because the grapes were low quality, THEN they decide what to do with it. i.e. This wine is terrible, let's cover the taste with Creamsicle flavour and sell it for cheap. Someone will buy it.......

People don't realise how many calories are in alcohol. You can easily wash down your dinner with a drink containing the same calories as a Big Mac without realising.
It's basically Mad dog 20/20 in a pretty bottle. They have a orange cream version...

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have either a whiteknighter or another Amber sock in the comments
chris wainwright.PNG

About half a day's worth of comments are attached below. I figured those would be more interesting to someone who wants to dig through since they are the newer ones.

Attachments

Att1cusF1nch

kiwifarms.net
Its almost like we don't have a highly contagious, deliberating respiratory disease currently going on in the world.

Its almost fascinating watching deathfats lumber their way out to public venues simply because they can't survive a day without their snacks, and knowing that they are the most likely group to die fast if they catch the Corona. Its like playing russian roulette with a toddler.

You just know the ending is not going to be pretty.
Deliberating? We ‘got’ Amber at the helm of this self-righteous comment? Rain and pedals eavesdrop, I used the wrong word!

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
We have either a whiteknighter or another Amber sock in the comments
View attachment 1538029
About half a day's worth of comments are attached below. I figured those would be more interesting to someone who wants to dig through since they are the newer ones.
I think it’s so annoying how everyone claims anyone who isn’t dog piling her to be a sock account tho. Not directing that at you specifically, I just mean in general. I saw a comment yesterday where someone was saying “we shouldn’t be watching her” and someone in the replies said something like “but you’re still watching” and everyone said they were a sock... like... what lol? I thought it was a valid point.

That’s why I almost never go to the comments on her videos or any of her social media. I get too tempted to call people out on their shit and I’d end up looking stupid arguing with smooth brains.

UntitledKiwi

Press X to HONK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gaiters are ok to wear as masks, they are best worn doubled over though or multilayered. Any cloth covering is currently viewed as better than no mask at all. the study that reported gaiters spread more droplets wasn’t able to be replicated by other researchers.

I imagine she never washes it though.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
I guess I never paid attention or just didn't register the name. If it's not a sock, it's creepy that this person feels they can answer for Amber.
He's not the only one. From how the socks/Ambabies talk they make it sound like they are living in the apartment with Amber. It's either Amber or deluded Ambabies who take her word as the gospel truth. It is creepy.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s so annoying how everyone claims anyone who isn’t dog piling her to be a sock account tho. Not directing that at you specifically, I just mean in general. I saw a comment yesterday where someone was saying “we shouldn’t be watching her” and someone in the replies said something like “but you’re still watching” and everyone said they were a sock... like... what lol? I thought it was a valid point.

That’s why I almost never go to the comments on her videos or any of her social media. I get too tempted to call people out on their shit and I’d end up looking stupid arguing with smooth brains.
OK Amber :smug:

No seriously, I had someone go mental on me because I said demanding to see her scar as evidence that she had cancer was fucked up - I was accused of being a 'sock' account - despite a history of laying into her = (account has gone by the way so don't bother lol)

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-22_112548_kiwifarms.net.png

Someone who either naive or doesnt care about being doxxed

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
the socks only try to stick up for amber specifically and usually use info that only amber would know, like when a sock was pretending to have deep insight into amber's "financial investments". when you see the weirdos that actually like her on IG or wherever they always make supporting her about fat people in general

also if you've watched hamber for long enough you can see her methbaby stunted thought processes come through on her socks, like the BUT OTHER YOUTUBERS excuse turns into OH ARE YOU SO PERFECT????

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1537692

she cummed clean that it was Little Caesars but it's interesting it wasnt mentioned in her vlog
Prob why she left Noom
The coach kept nagging her about her being a fat ass
If she does have anxiety issues, having a coach she has to report to would definitely be a turn-off unless they just patted her on the ass the whole time. She always has her "out" which is saying that it doesn't work and going back to WW like she did. It's like her get out of jail free card.

I wonder if hiding pizzas is part of what it means to be the "advocate of the weight loss community to be transparent and honest with your audience".

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
Amber makes at least $100k/year, Becky really doesn't need a job considering the cheap lifestyle she lives

Also, a few things about the video

Becky recently lost her mother and Amber just shoves the camera in her face asking her how much she poops...

And she went to Target 2 days before her surgery? I thought she had to self isolate before her hysterectomy.
I agree but I would feel so unproductive in life just hanging out day after day doing nothing and being completely dependent financially on someone else.

Tags
None