COME SHOPPING WITH ME & CT SCAN RESULTS -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's a gaiter. Traditionally worn over the top of shoes and the lower leg. Since Covid they're making a huge comeback as a mask for people who think they're too cool for masks.
Apologies for being a pedantic puddy-tat.

Please allow rural America that isn't composed of fatasses a word: there are two types of gaiters: neck gaiter (aka neck warmers, can include balaclavas) and hunting gaiters (for yo legs while you sit in a deer blind drinking beer waiting for a deer to come along and eat the bait you put in place, instead of tracking down a deer like a real hunter). So, legit use, although it's impossible for either of these r.etards to know the difference. If they had to hunt down and kill their meals, they'd get skinny really quickly. Or dead, because they're both lazy af.

Emerging research is showing that gaiters might be WORSE than wearing no mask at all at reducing the spread of droplets (after all that's not what they're intended for) so I'm not surprised this dumb redneck is using one. I'm surprised the doctor's office let her in with one though, but it is kentucky so who knows.

Walked back. They're perfectly fine, although I wouldn't wear them in a major, heavily populated scenario. I'd go full N95 for that. And I sure as hell wouldn't be touching every goddamned thing in a store while wearing one, just so I could contaminate the mask when I took it off (and probably touch my face, because you know they both do, sans hand sanitizer).

Edit: Also, my congratulations to the Beckster, who seems to be piling on the pounds just like Big Al, intent on the both of them becoming bedbound and able to sit around for five weeks with no pants on, just because they can.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please allow rural America that isn't composed of fatasses a word: there are two types of gaiters: neck gaiter (aka neck warmers, can include balaclavas)

Never heard of a neck gaiter before. Thanks for the info. Still can't imagine why you'd wear one though(aside from being too kewl for masks). Masks are hot and annoying enough; why would anyone wear what amounts to a scarf in 90 degreeF weather in fuckin' Kentucky?
Thumby's already constantly wearing a huge flesh scarf, she must be roasting her jowls.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Never heard of a neck gaiter before. Thanks for the info. Still can't imagine why you'd wear one though(aside from being too kewl for masks). Masks are hot and annoying enough; why would anyone wear what amounts to a scarf in 90 degreeF weather in fuckin' Kentucky?
Thumby's already constantly wearing a huge flesh scarf, she must be roasting her jowls.

that gaiter looks absolutely terrifying on Becky. Does a regular mask not fit her since her chin is so huge?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

In winter, such as it is in the south with people who think sub 50F temps are "winter", they're handy enough for hunting season. In summer, we're all used to sweaty necks, and I guess these two fatties even moreso, so probably not a big deal. It isn't like they're going to be intimate with anyone, incluing one another.

Reactions: marjoram
In winter, such as it is in the south with people who think sub 50F temps are "winter", they're handy enough for hunting season. In summer, we're all used to sweaty necks, and I guess these two fatties even moreso, so probably not a big deal. It isn't like they're going to be intimate with anyone, incluing one another.

A lot of runners use them in cold weather to keep neck and face warm.

Tags
None