COME SHOPPING WITH ME, HUGE MAKEUP HAUL, HALLOWEEN 2019 11/4/2019 - Amber was a fat Hermione for Halloween

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m an oldfag so I kinda remember low ATM withdrawal limits back in the day, but $200 seems shockingly low today, especially at your own banks ATM. Is that actually still a thing with some banks?
Kind of depends, but yes THAT is low. (worked in banking)

Generally here's how they run these days at the 20 biggest banks. All she would have to do most likely is ask them to bump it up, which she's too fucking lazy to go inside and do. Instead, she whines about the bank fuckery in MORE videos than this one. She's a child; she has zero idea how the "magic money machine" really works.

Atm limits.jpg

No One Cares

kiwifarms.net
"People keep asking about the mattress thing." "It's because sometimes my legs hurt."

So. Why does she need a queen sized mattress if her legs hurt? Is her ass so big she can't fit on the sectional sofa, or have Eric and Rickie banned her from sitting on their couch for fear of "breaking a furniture?" How can anyone be so self-absorbed to think a mattress for her gigantic fat ass in a common shared space is perfectly normal?

The 8 of Spades

I Cheated Death, I Suggest You Do The Very Same
kiwifarms.net
"People keep asking about the mattress thing." "It's because sometimes my legs hurt."

So. Why does she need a queen sized mattress if her legs hurt? Is her ass so big she can't fit on the sectional sofa, or have Eric and Rickie banned her from sitting on their couch for fear of "breaking a furniture?" How can anyone be so self-absorbed to think a mattress for her gigantic fat ass in a common shared space is perfectly normal?
She doesn't need a bed out there, that is pretty trashy. Especially when you could just get
serveimage (5).jpeg

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Poor Rickie did not look happy at all to have a giant fucking mattress with no sheet on it in the middle of his living room. He needs to get the hell out of there, he’s got to see where this is going.

I’m an oldfag so I kinda remember low ATM withdrawal limits back in the day, but $200 seems shockingly low today, especially at your own banks ATM. Is that actually still a thing with some banks?

Also, did I misunderstand, or misinterpret her babbling, but did she say she’s never conditioned her hair? Damn
He needs to grow a backbone like the rest of fag shanty and stop letting Amber have the run of the house. He’s just as spineless as the rest of them.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
Amber says that "people keep asking about the mattress in the living room" (who?? I didn't even know it was there) and Rickie replies "do you wanna respond to that?"

It's passive aggressive but better than saying nothing at all. Living with people you hate, like loathe, has got to be torture. I'm positive that Amber is totally unaware of his seething hatred for her, although I don't know how really.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net

Dare I say it, but are we approaching "owwww muh layyyygs" territory??
I think she is unable to sit normally on a chair or couch with her legs hanging down for any other than a really short length of time. Certainly not to watch movies etc. I also don't think she is able to lift her legs onto the couch in a comfortable position. In effect, she truly is bed-bound most of the time. I also wonder if her gigantic legs and fupa have caused her hips to shift out of alignment so that sitting with her legs bowed and out in front of her is the only way she can sit. The way she sits is identical to the way many of the fatties on My600LB life sit in bed.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Dawson is a personality trait? Dude is one of the most successful and universally loved people on the platform.
I think you'll find that things she mistakes for personality traits are her personality traits. She's about as original as Amy Schumer's comedy.

Also, she knows Rickie hates her. She's a dumbass, but all she thinks about is herself and how to make other people think she's amazeeen. There's no way Rickie's subtle enmity hasn't escaped her notice.

Hermione was an interesting choice. Amber no doubt thinks they have a great deal in common: Hermione is a smart gorl who loves readeeeen, and we all know Amber is the Kentucky Tolstoy. They both have thick brown hair, except Amber's is greasy, brassy, infested with vermin and also not thick. Hermione was empathetic for the house elves, and Amber is SO empathetic. Amber was so overcome with empathy when Becky had painful dental surgery that she ordered a still-drugged-and-in-pain Becky to drive out and fetch her fast food just so she could cope.

I assume the physical resemblance between Amber and Hermione is strong, although I don't recall anyone ever telling Hermione that she was "the hottest gorl he'd ever seen" and that totally being a thing that really happened. Actually, I have to say, I don't actually remember the passage in the book where Hermione is described as having misaligned teeth, misaligned eyes, diabetic jaundice, and an ass she could use as a bookshelf for books she's too exceptional to read. Was that a Pottermore thing, or...?

Last edited:

Raindrop3000

WHO AND WHAT IS THAT
kiwifarms.net
I had two thoughts when I saw the THUMB-nail. At first, I thought Becky was dressed as Destiny then I realised that to dress up as her would require too much wit from Becky. Then my next thought was "She's probably just someone from the 90s seeing as she never shuts up about the 90s". At this point can Becky do anything but talk about dead nephews or the 90s???

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino