COME SHOPPING WITH ME, HUGE MAKEUP HAUL, HALLOWEEN 2019 11/4/2019 - Amber was a fat Hermione for Halloween

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
She has this obssession with being feminine and refuses to cut her hair because of that. What gets me is she said that infamous "short hair makes your face look rounder and fatter" remark but then she has her hair up 24/7 with a freakishly round wide face soooo whats the diffrence? Just fucking cut it shoulder Length and dye/curl it if your scared someone will consider you masculine or somthing my god.

Part of me thinks she wont cut it because dusty begged her not to when they were together 😏

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
I absolutely cannot understand a fuckin thing Dana says.

Anyway, are her hands about to fall off? what is wrong with her finger tips, is she wearing her hairties on her wrist and cutting off circulation?

jfc.png

is she getting abh and stila from tj maxx? (is it worth it?)

eta: this fucking bitch talking about how its such a hard thing for Becky to go thru, and she cries so much but she has to be strong around her gf otherwise she'll start crying too. BUT WE CANT TALK ABOUT IT

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I don’t remember her ever talking about Harry Potter but I probably wasn’t listening.

also some good replies in this video
View attachment 997645
IIRC, she hasn't read the books (my guess is because they didn't prominently feature lesbians or have the trashy melodrama of a VC Andrews, the reassuring formulaic plot of a Danielle Steele, or the relatable edginess of a YA novel) but she did see one of the movies a few years ago and said she "wasn't a fan".
She has this obssession with being feminine and refuses to cut her hair because of that. What gets me is she said that infamous "short hair makes your face look rounder and fatter" remark but then she has her hair up 24/7 with a freakishly round wide face soooo whats the diffrence? Just fucking cut it shoulder Length and dye/curl it if your scared someone will consider you masculine or somthing my god.

Part of me thinks she wont cut it because dusty begged her not to when they were together 😏

She knows what looks good on her, boo-boo. She knows what her best features are. She knows what looks feminine. She knows how to take care of long hair. She knows exactly what short hair would look like on her, and she knows this is faaaarr more appealing.

She knows. Boo-boo.

letericajones

kiwifarms.net

Exactly. There is no difference when it's up like that. She keeps it up because her hair is always greasy and filthy.. plus it's probably a chore to wash it. For someone who is homebound it would be easier to just keep the hair short but I think she views it as her secret slimming weapon to whip out when the occasion calls for it.

For example, at Eric's surprise party she knew there would be no control over Rickie's filming. Also, company was coming. So she reluctantly undid the bun and washed the shit out of her hair and literally WORE it in front of her body. Amberlynn obviously thinks it somehow "hides" her massive figure in addition to the flowing black clothing, etc. So she has to keep the long hair for emergencies!

FAT.jpeg

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Amber doesn't give a shit about Harry Potter lol. She got the Hermione costume because it was probably the last 6x dress option Torrid had in stock.
Amber's interests are cyclical and never strive too far away from what she liked when she was a teen.

She was never interested in Harry Potter, never talked about it, didn't even go to see Fantastic Beasts, and was completely confused about what it was about.

So she either chose the Hermione costume because it was the only one that came in her size, or because Density likes Harry Potter. One of the two or both of them.

Azshara

OwO
kiwifarms.net

It also looks like shit bc it's just long and flat, and also super unhealthy. She could literally keep her hair "long and feminine" while actually having it cut in a flattering (well, as flattering as you can get for a 600lb woman) and stylish way. The long hair is doing her absolutely no favors but at this point I don't think any hairstyle would.

Gorl is just too lazy to actually fix her hair, and especially doesn't wanna spend that food money on a decent haircut.

Lex in tonne

kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it said in the past that she doesn't have her own bank account?
I think her adsense revenue is deposited into Becky's account? She would have to be the one dealing with the bank regarding the withdraw limit
I could be wrong

Also D&D put the absolute least amount of effort into their "costumes" just to have an excuse to come eat for free and win shit at the party. This duo is the worst type of freeloaders

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net

So she either chose the Hermione costume because it was the only one that came in her size, or because Density likes Harry Potter. One of the two or both of them.
Given Amber's weird Harry Potter reference about Becky's new glasses, and her random/bitchy comment to Dana and Destiny that "I'm just glad it's not a couple's costume," is there a chance Amber had some unsuccessful plan of wearing themed Harry Potter costumes along with Becky?

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
1572967351205.png
1572967389423.png
1572967423139.png
1572967610371.png

Man look at that spread for only 6 people.

1572967715323.png
1572967936726.png

She has a mattress in the living room because "her legs hurt" but also includes an eating contest at her Halloween party. Also why even bring up the games at the party if she didn't include them? Who wouldn't want to see that crew pounding down in the eating contest or slowly making their way through an obstacle course.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 998277View attachment 998278View attachment 998279View attachment 998281
Man look at that spread for only 6 people.

View attachment 998283View attachment 998285
She has a mattress in the living room because "her legs hurt" but also includes an eating contest at her Halloween party. Also why even bring up the games at the party if she didn't include them? Who wouldn't want to see that crew pounding down in the eating contest or slowly making their way through an obstacle course.
Well, you say 6 people, but remember, 3 of these people (Destiny, Dana and Becky) are the size of at least 2 people, plus one of them (the human whale shark herself) is the size of at least 3 people and I'm being very generous here. So really, it's a spread for 11 people or more.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino