COME SHOPPING WITH ME, HUGE MAKEUP HAUL, HALLOWEEN 2019 11/4/2019 - Amber was a fat Hermione for Halloween

Tall Michael

kiwifarms.net
What's the weight limit on hair dresser (or whatever they're called now) chairs? Do hair dressers make house calls?
There are hair dressers that work for themselves and cut hair in their clients homes (they're popular among the elderly). That being said I doubt that she would be able to hold on to a single hair dresser who would be willing to revisit the stench that undoubtedly fills Amberlard's fag shack.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why but it really bugs me that Amberlynn is so proud of herself for the completing the smallest of tasks. Only in Amberland is the act of dumping some cheese. salami, and crackers on a plate something to be 'proud of'. It wasn't even nicely arranged. The only irony is that she can't actually reach her own ass to give it a pat.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over the amount of prepackaged food. Imagine all the salt in that stuff, not to mention if it's only 6 people, that's a ton of prepackaged shit, nothing homemade. No one in the house works but Ricky; nobody could throw together a couple appetizers or side dishes for this shindig?

Also wtf is with the games??? These are "grown adults" playing kids games? Like those would be great games for a church event. Not nearly 30 year old adults. Who has parties where they give away money away as prizes? Is it just a sad attempt to get people to come to your house? I guess I went to the wrong ones. At least this year's Halloween party appears to have more people than last year's. WTF how did AL and Dana win the costume contest? I think it was rigged.

Lastly when did she get "soooo into makeup"??? Gorl never wears any. Gorl does nothing all day every day; she could be doing full faces of makeup everyday and honing her skills.

Sid The Kid

CTE is one hell of a drug
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for our gorl to catch pinkeye or mouth herpes from that TJMaxx shit. I don't buy anything from TJMaxx unless it's taped up, sealed, and impossible to get into, people are fucking disgusting with the makeup at basically every TJMaxx/Ross/Marshalls I've ever been to. You know her hoarder brain DGAF to check it for that shit, she's too excited to get that high from buying more shit.

Xochi

Glow-in-the-dark nigger
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the eating contest. You know who won that.
I'm wondering how much cash the freeloaders got from the pumpkins.
This bunch is something else. Amusing and repulsive at the same time.
Hamber's arms are bigger than most people's thighs. 🤢
Entering an eating contest with Amber is like challenging Hafthor Bjornsson to an arm-wrestle. Why even bother? She's won before the contest even starts.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Well, you say 6 people, but remember, 3 of these people (Destiny, Dana and Becky) are the size of at least 2 people, plus one of them (the human whale shark herself) is the size of at least 3 people and I'm being very generous here. So really, it's a spread for 11 people or more.
Nobody said there would be MATH.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
From Amber's recent comments, I'm wondering if Becky has something more serious. Maybe it's CHF? Diabetes and HBP wouldn't have her up so many nights supposedly crying or sobbing, but CHF might. I know she's super dramatic, so maybe it's not as serious as I'm thinking, but some of Becky's restrictions and the way Amber is making it sound more progressive than something you can just get under control, I'm wondering. I'm probably late and possibly wrong, but it's just a theory.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
There are hair dressers that work for themselves and cut hair in their clients homes (they're popular among the elderly). That being said I doubt that she would be able to hold on to a single hair dresser who would be willing to revisit the stench that undoubtedly fills Amberlard's fag shack.
Kentucky is filled with deathfats. The hairdresser is probably at least obese too. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Thinking about amber's makeup binge... she acts like it's a new thing, but wasn't she saying in a video few months ago (maybe around the time of her makeup packaging trash scrapbooking) how proud she was of her makeup collection? She showed a makeup case, it was hard-sided and industrial looking (styled like what you see roadies loading onto stages before concerts), it must have been about 3ft with drawers and shelves that folded out. It was FULL of product and she was just SO proud of how much she collected.

Then she bought at least half as much when she went shopping with D&D, because she ONLY JUST RECENTLY got into makeup and doesn't have enough. I'm sure a lot of that was flexing (but they were probably laughing at what a fool she is to waste money like that). Not to mention she gets two (or is it three?) monthly makeup subscription boxes? Makeup (like her stinky perfume) goes bad. She probably won't notice the odor, but lip gloss and mascara get gross especially quickly. Those sparkly makeup brushes might look pretty (tacky), but the cheap fiber is going to shed all over her face every time she uses a brush.

She's trying to keep up with "all the makeup youtubers that have so much makeup" but does she not realize that they have massive collections because every PR company on earth is sending them stuff, and the ones that don't, they're reaching out to asking for free shit in return for promotion.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't get over the amount of prepackaged food. Imagine all the salt in that stuff, not to mention if it's only 6 people, that's a ton of prepackaged shit, nothing homemade. No one in the house works but Ricky; nobody could throw together a couple appetizers or side dishes for this shindig?
Did you forget what subforum you're in? :story:

Having seen what results when Amber "cooks", I guarantee you everyone was grateful that all of the food was prepackaged.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino