come talk to me... - live on youtube 4/22/19

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
Her explanation for no more daily uploads: She was overwhelmed. What a shock. We all know how exhausting it is to sit in front of a camera, eat, and babble on about nothing of substance.

Can she control how the donations are displayed? Last time I could see all of them at the top of the chat, but now I can only see the most recent one, and it seems to go away after a few minutes. She's made at least $50 since I started watching.

EDIT: She's acting like Katie W's videos don't bother her. :story:

Last edited:

Angel Baby Firefly

predator in training
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it would work with anyone in a weight class not comparable to a cow.

But her breathing is sooper better now. 11lbs makes a huge difference when you're 600lbs.

Try to imagine AL losing six 10lb bowling balls and still being 500lbs. She's full of shit. Big gorl would have to lose at least 100lbs before it'd even be noticeable.

NervousSideEye

kiwifarms.net
Infamous DSP detractor "Tevin" is restreaming her stream right now too. She keeps giving Tevin a shoutout and reading out DSP references/memes (shoutouts dark and his horse, what do you think of penne pasta, kat is pregnant, dsp get a job, etc)

She is reading out just about every donation she gets no matter how dumb or irrelevant it is.
It's like an autistic version of a TV crossover, I love it. Now all we need is for Khet to leave Phil for Becky and the circle will be completed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino