come talk to me... - live on youtube 4/22/19

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
At least she makes an effort to "act" like she cares for the super chats, makes sure to read every single one and gives sufficient responses unlike some of her reaction channels. ?
Super chats are the worst when you're watching a good streamer. If they read every super chat they're forced to stop every 1-2 minutes to read a message of worship. The reaction channel super chats are the absolute worse.

I will say the IBS streamers tend to receive more clever and entertaining super chats and less ass kissing. The Errverrlord is an exception because most of his super chats weren't that great.

Big AL has nothing to talk about so reading every super chat is probably the most entertainment that will come from her stream. She's smart to read every super chat because it draws in more haydur views and money.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Idk if it's because she said that she isn't going to go through with the weight loss surgery/consultation (this would be the first time those without twitter would have heard about it) but the comment section is negative again and the like to dislike ratio is currently at 35%, which is the lowest she's gotten since she's shown herself doing arm-ups (Apr 8th)

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
Infamous DSP detractor "Tevin" is restreaming her stream right now too. She keeps giving Tevin a shoutout and reading out DSP references/memes (shoutouts dark and his horse, what do you think of penne pasta, kat is pregnant, dsp get a job, etc)

She is reading out just about every donation she gets no matter how dumb or irrelevant it is.
I'm eating less! It' s dropping my caloric deficit! Nothing I could do!

Lol @ anyone who seriously thought Gorl is gonna get WLS. Thankfully, they are most likely new “fans,” so it’s understandable. Alas, Gorl doesn’t shy away from disappointment one generation of fans after another.
Content cycle of futility about to being anew. You can see it in her eyes lidurally. Binges, excuses, crying, smugness, highly requested torrid hauls, and mukbangs incoming. The non-sustainable, and completely cynical creation of Humblelynn is fading before our very eyes. Dropping daily uploads is the first major tell.

DSP should’ve married Amber instead.

That extra income could’ve saved the house and the khando!
I could actually see her with Wings of Redemption. There'd at least be more chemistry than her and Becky.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
Idk if it's because she said that she isn't going to go through with the weight loss surgery/consultation (this would be the first time those without twitter would have heard about it) but the comment section is negative again and the like to dislike ratio is currently at 35%, which is the lowest she's gotten since she's shown herself doing arm-ups (Apr 8th)
Questions about the paperwork were being instadeleted on that chat. I was surprised nobody superchatted it.

Her excuses are:
She's too big for WLS
Her mindset is still in bingeen mode

But I thought the purpose of her going was to get on touch with psychs that specialize in BED...

kiwifarms.net
atleast we know the livestreams are really that day and not prerecorded from over a month ago. I'm still waiting for her to pull the silent treatment for a few weeks only to come back and say whatever she was doing wasn't working for her or if she keeps going live then all of a sudden has a bunch of old uploads. waiting till Friday to see if she sticks uploading the weigh ins... or if she changes it to Mondays. Then Wednesdays

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She's hoping that she has a "prettier" face than cxnt. She honestly can't see that she looks grotesque no matter what her face is doing.
Lezbereal, we all know that CXNT is prettier. You can tell that from her attitude and her ability to see bullshit and call it out for what it is. We shit post and give this gorl hell, but it's because in the land of the farms we can't believe these people exist. That's because we're (and you're not going to believe this) nice people at our core or at the very least can discern right and wrong. We talk about these people and, yes, judge them based on what they say and they do. Whatever our dear CXNT looks like doesn't matter. At the end of the day, the rot in Hamber's soul makes her completely unattractive. This is an example I've used before with other cows. Joseph Merrick (The Elephant Man) was horrifically disfigured, but he was by all accounts a nice and decent man and a very talented man. It's what is in your soul or your mind or whatever that matters. People like Hamber and Chantal or Russell Greer will never understand that fact.

Last edited:

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
Questions about the paperwork were being instadeleted on that chat. I was surprised nobody superchatted it.

Her excuses are:
She's too big for WLS
Her mindset is still in bingeen mode

But I thought the purpose of her going was to get on touch with psychs that specialize in BED...
Another excuse was that she is doing AMAZEEEEN' on her own and doesn't need help! God I loved this stream. Cuntylynn was being coaxed out of her shell.

She said she wan't streaming on YouNow because of the negativity, then said she wouldn't stream on YT during the "daytime" (it was 8 PM) because the chat is only haydurs and it's too much negativity.

Our gorl simply cannot win!

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Or that time she swore off sweets for three days and said "apples taste like candy to me now." Now she's lost 11 pounds in as many days and her sleep apnea and BED are just gone.
Tomorrow she'll be running marathons and giving Ted Talks on the science behind Cauliflower rice. And some dumbass will Superchat her $5 for the privilege.

I sincerely hope she continues the livestreams. Humblelynn is annoying and fake, and it's more fun to see the mask slip when people troll her ass.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I was surprised nobody superchatted it.
They were too busy superchatting DSP and WoR references
Another excuse was that she is doing AMAZEEEEN' on her own and doesn't need help! God I loved this stream. Cuntylynn was being coaxed out of her shell.
It was so evident when she exclaimed "Biiitch!" and then called you disgusting. She caught herself but it was too late and it was apparent it took all the self-control she could muster to stifle the anger. She then tried to deflect by bringing up how you'd have no content if it weren't for her, but it didn't really work because you so obviously run a purely archival channel.

Every time she gets riled up at the mere mention of your name I remember that time she snickered "I guarantee those aren't her lips!!!" and it makes me lol irl :story:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Infamous DSP detractor "Tevin" is restreaming her stream right now too. She keeps giving Tevin a shoutout and reading out DSP references/memes (shoutouts dark and his horse, what do you think of penne pasta, kat is pregnant, dsp get a job, etc)
This is a sign of the rapchu's time becoming nigh...

It's like an autistic version of a TV crossover, I love it. Now all we need is for Khet to leave Phil for Becky and the circle will be completed.
Why do you hate Kat? She's like an attractive version of Becky with way better fashion sense.

She spent the entire live saying how bad she looks and pretending not to be flattered when people said she looked better, then someone said she looked swollen at the end and she proceeded to belittle them lol...Also lol @ her obsession with not seeing cxnt face
Cover your ass. Works to trigger subforum sustaining lolcows.

Amber doesn't, more like won't, comprehend that she's the online freak show attraction and thus cannot survive without showing her face. While, on the other end of the scale, Cxnt is one of the carnival goers who has a chance to see the gross sloppy pygmy hippo sized human in the circus act and thus doesn't have to step out of the crowd to do so if she doesn't choose to, for any reason at all. So, with that established, Big Al's got to ask herself at her next broadcast weigh in, who's really running the show here, again?

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
She's hoping that she has a "prettier" face than cxnt. She honestly can't see that she looks grotesque no matter what her face is doing.
Hold up.
Is a fucking 600lb lard truck actually trying to one up somebody based on beauty? That sounds like cope that a slightly chunky fat chick who talks down on unique looking fashion models to make themselves feel better for having the same "cute" face every other fatass does. The kind of bitches that say "well I can lose 10lb, but you'll still be ugly" even though they simply can't. These girls usually take care of themselves in other areas, so I can understand their focus on beauty even if it is misguided. Hamber however should be a little more focused on the fact that she hasn't bathed in a week, her face looks like a literal moon, and her legs look like tube balloons that fave been filled up with mass quantities of rice.. making them shapeless, hard, and lumpy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino