come talk to me... - live on youtube 4/22/19

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Who wore it best: face edition.
I never noticed, but Amber has a certain similarity to Paolo Villaggio, an Italian comedian.

Truth be told, he was also in his sixties as he is pictured here, and still looks better than Amber, but if it weren't for his beard, in his later years, they would've looked just the same (he got extremely obese and wore nothing but muumuus without underwear underneath).

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Zersetzung

popular twitch speedrunner edward snowden
kiwifarms.net
She said at one point, she's not "there" yet... You're already at 550, what is left?
The scale reads 666: her flesh boils and is rent apart by the jeering face of the scourge that will punish humanity for one thousand years. It snakes out of the spent flesh, angles the camera upwards, and rises gleaming into the sky.

These threads are chiselled in their entireties into the monoliths our wretched descendents erect as totems of penance

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Questions about the paperwork were being instadeleted on that chat. I was surprised nobody superchatted it.

Her excuses are:
She's too big for WLS
Her mindset is still in bingeen mode

But I thought the purpose of her going was to get on touch with psychs that specialize in BED...
Her excuse that she is too big or weight loss surgery is pure crap. NONE of the people on My600lblife get wls on demand in the first visit. They all are given a diet , a goal and a date for the next appt. The dr has time to see if the patient is serious.

She can easily set her own goal and timeframe. Her goal should be what she needs to be what the wls doctors told her she needs to be to be considered for wls. Has she declared what weight she needs to get to in order to qualify for the surgery??

bev

kiwifarms.net
Dogs tend to lick objects out of boredom. She is never stimulated, Amber just randomly screeches at her and says how cute she is, then goes back to looking at herself on camera. Her only excitement is when Becky takes her outside for 3 minutes to go potty then its back to lay on unwashed bedding.
It's so sad that she doesn't even turn around to look at her dog, she just glances at her through the camera display. How is the dog supposed to feel when its owner doesn't give her the bare minimum of having a visual bond? I imagine Becks only opens the door and stands (just stands, not stands guard) while Twinkie does her business on the lawn, then calls her back in. The poor thing's entire existence consists of laying on dirty laundry, screeching, dry dog food, and five minutes of Monticello air on a grass patch.

Amber talks about being miserable stuck inside, but little does she realize that she has condemned Twinkie to a more constrained and suffocating Hell than she has confined herself to. But she's such a gud fur mama who luvs her bAYYYYYbies~

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Dogs tend to lick objects out of boredom. She is never stimulated, Amber just randomly screeches at her and says how cute she is, then goes back to looking at herself on camera. Her only excitement is when Becky takes her outside for 3 minutes to go potty then its back to lay on unwashed bedding.
One of several people who get pets not to love them, but to look at them. I'd recommend our gorl get a goldfish, but it's not KYOOOOT enough.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Amber talks about being miserable stuck inside, but little does she realize that she has condemned Twinkie to a more constrained and suffocating Hell than she has confined herself to. But she's such a gud fur mama who luvs her bAYYYYYbies~
It's unfortunate for Twinkie that Amber favors her. You can tell she doesn't give a shit about the cats - they both look like they're at relatively healthy weights. The animal Amber loves most she's turned into the doggie version of herself.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino