Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
It is suspicious how Ethan does seem to coordinate with the account.

View attachment 1202698

Then this comment later by @TrunksFromDragonballGT

View attachment 1202700

"He did throw him a few bucks, $17,600 of them" - a very specific number. Also quite a large sum of money, perhaps the dollar amount worth of backers Vestige gained from Ethans promotion of their campaign? But in order for Trunks to have that information, that must mean his WC also or at least closely associated with them. Given that Trunks is an absolute hypocrite when it comes to defending Ethan and CG in this very thread, I think its safe to assume his involved.

However if this Ivan Shatov really is Ro or Warcampaign, its is curious they were the individual who doxed CrypticComics a few months ago in this very thread.

View attachment 1202707

Really activates my almonds, because Warcampaign, Ro and by extension Ethan disavow doxing. Yet if Ivan Shatov is indeed Ro, or at the very least a member of Warcampaign. We may have our first definitive proof that a Comicsgate customer was doxed by them in this very thread.
you’re looking way too much into it. Ethan doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall. I claim CG, but I’m just a fan who supports the movement. I just find it fun to argue with people on this board and look at the differing viewpoints. Sometimes these viewpoints make me see things in a different way.

i said 176,000 because, that’s how much Monster Hunt raised while Mike was still in CG. He wouldn’t have gotten those numbers if it weren’t for Ethan promoting his book.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
It is suspicious how Ethan does seem to coordinate with the account.

View attachment 1202698

Then this comment later by @TrunksFromDragonballGT

View attachment 1202700

"He did throw him a few bucks, $17,600 of them" - a very specific number. Also quite a large sum of money, perhaps the dollar amount worth of backers Vestige gained from Ethans promotion of their campaign? But in order for Trunks to have that information, that must mean his WC also or at least closely associated with them. Given that Trunks is an absolute hypocrite when it comes to defending Ethan and CG in this very thread, I think its safe to assume his involved.

However if this Ivan Shatov really is Ro or Warcampaign, its is curious they were the individual who doxed CrypticComics a few months ago in this very thread.

View attachment 1202707

Really activates my almonds, because Warcampaign, Ro and by extension Ethan disavow doxing. Yet if Ivan Shatov is indeed Ro, or at the very least a member of Warcampaign. We may have our first definitive proof that a Comicsgate customer was doxed by them in this very thread.
Trunks is just a sped that posts sonichu fan art featuring Trunks from DBZ and that Munroe tard doxed himself with his rage posting about not recuperating his "investment" in frog comics from what I can gather from the thread. I seriously doubt Ro could pull off being Ivan Shatov and posting nonstop on twitter and YouTube. I also doubt any of these guys are WC operatives.
It looks more like Trunks gave Ethan $176 dollars and based on his artistic skill has nothing to do with IGG campaigns, vestige, or gay opping.
Honestly don't think Ethan is coordinating with these guys at all and the "dox" was a self inflicted wound from power leveling and going berserk about comic books. Theres no proof if dox was even correct.
I think you're looking way too deep into this.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net
Trunks is just a sped that posts sonichu fan art featuring Trunks from DBZ and that Munroe tard doxed himself with his rage posting about not recuperating his "investment" in frog comics from what I can gather from the thread. I seriously doubt Ro could pull off being Ivan Shatov and posting nonstop on twitter and YouTube. I also doubt any of these guys are WC operatives.
It looks more like Trunks gave Ethan $176 dollars and based on his artistic skill has nothing to do with IGG campaigns, vestige, or gay opping.
Honestly don't think Ethan is coordinating with these guys at all and the "dox" was a self inflicted wound from power leveling and going berserk about comic books. Theres no proof if dox was even correct.
I think you're looking way too deep into this.
why would I give Ethan 176 dollars? Unless I was supporting his campaign that would be the only reason, even then I wouldn’t give him that much money. You seem to be another sperg who likes looking way too much into shit. Just go back to lurking and come back when you actually know something.

Last edited:

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
you’re looking way too much into it. Ethan doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall. I claim CG, but I’m just a fan who supports the movement. I just find it fun to argue with people on this board and look at the differing viewpoints. Sometimes these viewpoints make me see things in a different way.

i said 176,000 because, that’s how much Monster Hunt raised while Mike was still in CG. He wouldn’t have gooten those numbers if it weren’t for Ethan promoting his book.
I'll have to take you at your word, but if you look at the conversation you respond to @instythot who suggested that if Ethan was indulging in Ivan Shatov's Mike S Miller fan faction he should at least be paid or given a writing credit on Cyberfrog. Implying that he (Ivan) was a gifted writer with a fantastic imagination. To which you replied "He already did throw him a few bucks 17600" - which from my POV means you were talking about Ethan paying Ivan not Mike S Miller.

Could be a simple misunderstanding on my behalf, then again it might not be. Like I said I have no definitive proof, I'm just throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.

(Love this containment thread btw, much more exciting than the main thread.)

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
I'll have to take you at your word, but if you look at the conversation you respond to @instythot who suggested that if Ethan was indulging in Ivan Shatov's Mike S Miller fan faction he should at least be paid or given a writing credit on Cyberfrog. Implying that he (Ivan) was a gifted writer with a fantastic imagination. To which you replied "He already did throw him a few bucks 17600" - which from my POV means you were talking about Ethan paying Ivan not Mike S Miller.

Could be a simple misunderstanding on my behalf, then again it might not be. Like I said I have no definitive proof, I'm just throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.

As a matter of principle you should never give money to Mike Miller. The guy is a trainwreck. Ivan Shatov is probably a better writer than Miller but I've never read "lonestar" the racist version of a wannabe captain America.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net

my apologies, I should have written that post better.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
why would I give Ethan 176 dollars? Unless I was supporting his campaign that would be the only reason, even then I wouldn’t give him that much money. You seem to be another sperg who likes looking way too much into shit. Just go back to lurking and come back when you actually know something.
I'm not a sperg, your a sperg!

Your the guy with the conspiracy theories on whether or not Miller is a real person. Glass houses centurion.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
I answered you, though. You said that CYBERFROG wouldn't experience growth, and I said, "We'll see."

We're only 9 days into this campaign and we have 3337 backers as of this moment. It took two months to gather the 8566 backers of CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY, and that was done with nonstop livestreaming and two recorded videos per day with ads.

In other words, we're on track to surpass CFBH in both money and backers, but I could be wrong and you could be right.
Bloodhoney averaged 3x's as many daily backers as Rekt Planet is garnering. Sure it's trending to possibly make more money, the average pledge size is twice as large as Bloodhoney ($112 vd $62), but that projection has been dropping off.

If you can't get backers to come back, you're not growing, just grifting.

Nippy

kiwifarms.net
Bloodhoney averaged 3x's as many daily backers as Rekt Planet is garnering. Sure it's trending to possibly make more money, the average pledge size is twice as large as Bloodhoney ($112 vd $62), but that projection has been dropping off.

I understand not liking the guy but it seems like wasted effort to try and diminish the success of his crowdfunding. Most mainstream comics hit bigger numbers their first issue then taper off as the series goes on. I'm not sure why crowdfunding is held to a different standard. He made a product and people paid money for it. That's really all there is to it.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net

Harsh but fair!
651A026B-B06B-4405-8F39-EE441C0492D3.jpeg
68B4A8FD-E769-4C14-A0A1-C7C02C8FE54E.jpeg

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net

hasn’t it already been shown in multiple campaigns that issue 2’s do not sell as much as the first issue?

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
I'm extremely late and gay to this thread, especially in responding to your thesis. After reading this purely autistic fanfic the only thought and impression I'm left with is that "the thing we know as Ivan Shatov" is the one we know as Ro Kabir Kumar (Pall).

Throughout your insane ramblings you constantly refer to a "we" observing Mike S Miller and back-channel DM's discussing him, your obviously not referring to Kiwi's since none of them would be really interested in observing or discussing Mike outside of the main CG thread especially not watching his boring 8hr live-streams. I bet Warcampaign would however to keep an eye on him, so my theory is your "we" who is monitoring him is WC.

Then there's your language, there's almost a poetry to it and despite being a colossal faggot, Ro Kabir is poetic when his not typing in ALL CAPS like a complete and utter sperg. Panboy, Tyler and the rest are to simple minded to speak so well and imaginatively, Ro is much better at public speaking and has a fairly extensive vocabulary, if you are WC my money is on Ro.

Your account was created June 2019, so your relatively new that was not to long after @FROG made his account on the farms. Your profile is also set to limited so only specific people can view it, almost like you've got something to hide or are paranoid about something.

The dead giveaway however is the text below your avatar;

View attachment 1202531

Its latin:

"Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"

Roughly translated as "Furthermore, I consider that Carthage must be destroyed." A famous phrase that originates from debates held in the Roman Senate, prior to the Third Punic War, between Rome and Carthage. Carthage obviously being the historical enemy of Rome. The phrase was used by Cato the Censor, as the conclusion of his speeches in order to push for war.

Now who else do we know of having a history of LARPing online as Romans, constantly pushing for war?

Of course this is all mere speculation and I have no definitive proof, but you did ask for peoples thoughts and impressions. So I gave mine, even if it is a few weeks late.
Carthage is a stand-in for China. Historically, the quote is known as the original Thucydides Trap.

Good boy looking that up on Wikipedia, you did a good job with cut and paste. Did you have to use a mouse or did you do all that with your own thumb? Either way, you sound smart, have a cookie.

I've given up talking about Blacklist Universe videos here on the Farms, there's an instinct over evidence crowd in this forum that doesn't want to be convinced. Not sure what more could be said to get anyone to seriously consider the evidence. Us BLU Watchers moved the discussion over to Whatsapp, I'll check back in from time to time with what we learn there.

The last thing to leave everyone with: anyone notice this thing called Mike S. Miller split off into multiple YouTube channels once we started discussing his identity? Happened a couple weeks after the last post. One channel where the content is focused on religion, the other where the content is focused on (empty) commercial ventures. And the religion channel is 'Unapologetic' - which seemed to me like a tell.

Something about the language bothered us, so we decided to perform stylometric analysis of transcripts from the videos using R-stylo and python. To do this, we created a corpus of transcripts using 50 BLU videos along with 50 others from YBZ, Doug Tenapel, TUG and YF. All transcripts are single-speaker (no interviews), under 2 hours in length, and everything is in English. Here's a short run down of the data in the corpus. For reference, word tokens are unique combinations of words that appear often and in close proximity.

1585197736114.png

So this dataset is intended to be used a certain way. We work with the assumption that spontaneous speech patterns should map back directly to the speaker and that certain phrases that appear in a lot of videos - like "Comicsgate Creators" - are present with every author and won't unduly influence the result set. This approach has limited applicability with video transcripts, it doesn't pick up on non-verbal cues and mistranslations are a thing. Despite those defects, it's possible to get good indicators that suggest relationships.

With that in mind, we took the transcript from a recent Unapologetic Mike video and compared it with the corpus. A copy of the transcript is attached, you can see the actual language used. Using the full transcript, we got these results:

1585199452873.png

Cred means credibility, how certain we are that this is the same author. Conf means confidence, how confident are we with the score. This initial pass is pretty raw, while the UM transcript does map to Blacklist Universe - it's also a close match for Yellow Flash. More importantly, stylo doesn't have a lot of confidence in its top choice. After some trial and error, we massaged the data, taking out the first 5 minutes of the UM transcript to get these results.

1585200021172.png

When we remove the first 5 minutes of the UM video, the transcript statistically identifies as being authored by Doug Tenapel. Blacklist Universe is a close second. Both with a high degree of confidence. Remember, we're looking at word clustering, not content length, frequency or repetition. This means there are identifiable patterns of speech being repeated in the UM video that maps directly back to both authors, words and phrases they repeat all the time.

We can refine the script to look at lexical markers and I'm certain this will identify more closely with the BLU transcripts. However, even with that, the BLU Watcher group does believe this analysis is significant and merits additional scrutiny. We're still trying to answer the question what we are looking at and what additional tools can be brought to bear in search of an explanation.

We've ruled out the con-man hypothesis, which I never accepted in the first place. There's too much organization to the efforts of the person we're seeing in the videos, I don't believe this is just some guy running fake crowdfunding campaigns to steal people's money. He puts in too much effort for too little return, there's some non-monetary purpose behind the actions we see that can't easily be explained by ego or reputation.

I find the performance art hypothesis less compelling given the evidence of direct coordination between Doug and the thing we call Mike S. Miller. It's not just that they are repeating the same phrases often enough to achieve statistical relevancy, it's that no one else is. The tight correlation between BLU and Tennapel would be easier to explain if they were occasionally hitting on topics everyone else is talking about and we would see that in the results above. Stylometric analysis reveals they are basically developing a language internal to their videos that's well-enough defined to suggest that (in terms of the words used) common authorship exists.

So where does that leave us? I have my theories but there's still too many unknowns. The BLM Watcher group is expanding the size of the corpus and developing blind / null tests to refine these results. We're doing some interesting things with NLP and stillframe object identification that should allow us to identify common themes and maybe automatic identification of the people appearing in the videos. We're starting to think about data visualization and how to best represent what's going on here, we're thinking there needs to be a timeline of topics that demonstrates when the person in the videos is talking about what, and how often.

All I really know is there are very good reasons to believe the thing we call Mike S. Miller is not an actual person, more like a synthetic personality broadcasting on YouTube for some arcane purpose. I want to know for sure what I'm looking at and hope better tools and data can reveal the truth.

Attachments

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hasn’t it already been shown in multiple campaigns that issue 2’s do not sell as much as the first issue?
If you can use paypig behavior to justify "success", then I think demanding a growth in brand via people to be fair. Hell, you should be able to do better given that pretty much every other company is dead now *insert crabrave.mp4*, and you have far less competition.

Like, sure, subsequent issues do tend to drop, but if you have an open field wrought by idiocy and a growth in fans, logically it should counter said trend. Especially since said trend is at least a good deal caused by shitty artists and writers writing shitty books with a fake and gay #1 designed to exploit tards who collect those for value.

• Winner
Reactions: TheLaughingMan
Tags
None