Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Oh god...I just realized Carl has a Discord server with an ancient Greek aesthetic while EVS and War Campaign apparently has a Roman aesthetic. It's happening again, a fat 40 year self-annointed old step-father is leading a group of marginalized spergs that engages in gay-ops. It's like poetry...it rhymes.
But even Carl was able to let kiwi farms users call him a fat homosexual with terrible fashion sense who gets plowed by transsexuals without having to constantly pop in to personally challenge those opinions. The sheer thin skinnedness on display will quite possibly drive a future meltdown even greater than "Carl's Deluded Tea Party in Wonderland or: The Twenty Year Plan"

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god...I just realized Carl has a Discord server with an ancient Greek aesthetic while EVS and War Campaign apparently has a Roman aesthetic. It's happening again, a fat 40 year self-annointed old step-father is leading a group of marginalized spergs that engages in gay-ops. It's like poetry...it rhymes.
It is suspicious how Ethan does seem to coordinate with the account.

Ethangoingalongwithit.PNG

Then this comment later by @TrunksFromDragonballGT

money.PNG

"He did throw him a few bucks, $17,600 of them" - a very specific number. Also quite a large sum of money, perhaps the dollar amount worth of backers Vestige gained from Ethans promotion of their campaign? But in order for Trunks to have that information, that must mean his WC also or at least closely associated with them. Given that Trunks is an absolute hypocrite when it comes to defending Ethan and CG in this very thread, I think its safe to assume his involved.

However if this Ivan Shatov really is Ro or Warcampaign, its is curious they were the individual who doxed CrypticComics a few months ago in this very thread.

CrypticComics.PNG

Jason David Munroe / Cryptic Comics / Cryptic Collectibles / @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste

View attachment 895289

DOB: 04/11/1991
Phone number: (714) 962-7712 (land line)

Address:
10181 Kamuela Dr
Huntington Beach CA 92646-2936

Relatives living at same address:
Edward Alan Munroe, Age 57 (father)
Laurie J. Munroe, Age 63 (mother)

Employment: self-employed
Education: no college
Marriage: single, never married
Court records: No criminal or civil court records
Political Affiliation: Republican
Hashtags on personal Twitter account:
#Patriot #Nationalist #Conservative #AmericaFirst #MAGA #Trump2020

PLEASE NOTE: Every photo of Jason has the same cold, dead stare, just like Adam Lanza.

View attachment 895366

View attachment 895368

View attachment 895369

Jason frequently attends comic book signings at the following businesses. Please note, he does not appear to have a professional relationship with either.

Comics Toons N' Toys
13542 Newport Ave (2,280.19 mi)
Tustin, California 92780
(714) 730-2117

Phat Collectibles
301 E Imperial HWY (2,285.05 mi)
La Habra, California 90631
(714) 680-3760

Current eBay storefront:
427 positive reviews, 1 neutral, 0 negative

Previous digital ventures:

jdmgraphics.com
Comics news and gaming site with monthly give aways
Active between 2008 and 2011
Average monthly traffic: < 2000

crypticgames.com
Comics news and gaming site with monthly give aways
Active between 2013 and 2016
Average monthly traffic: < 2000

2016: Fundraising for JDM Graphics Website - $0 total raised

2016: Fundraising for Cryptic Comics Website - $0 total raised

Notes from call with Laurie Munroe, Jason's mother.

- Confirmed this is a house phone, not a business.

- Asked if there is a better number to reach the owner of Cryptic Collectibles, she suggested sending an email.

- Confirmed Jason keeps an office in his bedroom.

- Confirmed Jason spends most of his time in bedroom "working on business."

- Confirmed inventory is kept on premises.

- Confirmed windows are open most days of the year.

- Described her aspirations as a mother are for Jason to move on. She cited going to college or starting a family as life goals she would like him to embrace. Cited affordability as main factor holding him back.

- Refused to answer questions about a girlfriend before ending call.

Jason created an account on KiwiFarms to post a long gripe about Ethan Van Sciver. His post was notable for accusing Mr. Van Sciver of failing to deliver comics and original art created as part of a crowdfunding campaign. This post was odd because of the timing, Jason's accusations concern finished work product Mr. Van Sciver demonstrated on his public YouTube channel and stated he is preparing to ship. Jason's original post can be read here.

Jason claimed to be a comic speculator and went on to make a series of exceptional posts on KF. Some highlights:

- Jason indicted the capitalist system and expressed a contempt for profit, establishing his communist political leanings.

- Jason demonstrated obsessive interest in Mr. Van Sciver's videos and an eagerness to quote him out of context

- Jason took credit for only making $3 selling a large batch of Nasser's books.

Until this point, the disturbing lack of self-awareness in Jason's posts indicated that he was simply exceptional. But then he posted a very specific demand for Mr. Van Sciver, revealing his true motives.

This established Jason is just a petty extortionist looking to victimize a comic book artist. He is someone who should be avoided at all costs.

Jason went on to deny claims of being financially inept using high interest rate credit cards, asking for money (instead, he repeatedly insisted Mr. Van Sciver "promised" to pay him), or buying comic books from Nasser. Several people on KF offered to purchase his supply with interest, making him whole again, but he refused all attempts to remedy the situation on behalf of the creator.

In his haste, Jason went onto provide photos as proof of his status as a comics speculator. This lead to the unravelling of his plan, as members of KF were able to use information from the photos to reveal his geographic location and identify him amongst a small group of comicbook sellers online. Which spurred research into Jason's failed digital ventures and attempts to make a living in the comics industry. Conversations with his mother (who is a very nice person and deserved a son instead of this faggot) ultimately lead to an unquestionable match.

A review of Jason's social media revealed the entirety of his interests relate to comic books and Donald Trump. His followers on Twitter include professionals in the convention circuit, comicsgate, various comic book companies, and more. He recently had a tweet about SDCC retweeted by Jim Lee and attended a dinner in his honor. Other information of interest has been collected from his social media accounts, which may be publicly revisited over time.

Your turn. Go.
Really activates my almonds, because Warcampaign, Ro and by extension Ethan disavow doxing. Yet if Ivan Shatov is indeed Ro, or at the very least a member of Warcampaign. We may have our first definitive proof that a Comicsgate customer was doxed by them in this very thread.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1202698

View attachment 1202700

"He did throw him a few bucks, $17,600 of them" - a very specific number. Also quite a large sum of money, perhaps the dollar amount worth of backers Vestige gained from Ethans promotion of their campaign? But in order for Trunks to have that information, that must mean his WC also or at least closely associated with them. Given that Trunks is an absolute hypocrite when it comes to defending Ethan and CG in this very thread, I think its safe to assume his involved.

However if this Ivan Shatov really is Ro or Warcampaign, its is curious they were the individual who doxed CrypticComics a few months ago in this very thread.

View attachment 1202707

Really activates my almonds, because Warcampaign, Ro and by extension Ethan disavow doxing. Yet if Ivan Shatov is indeed Ro, or at the very least a member of Warcampaign. We may have our first definitive proof that a Comicsgate customer was doxed by them in this very thread.
you’re looking way too much into it. Ethan doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall. I claim CG, but I’m just a fan who supports the movement. I just find it fun to argue with people on this board and look at the differing viewpoints. Sometimes these viewpoints make me see things in a different way.

i said 176,000 because, that’s how much Monster Hunt raised while Mike was still in CG. He wouldn’t have gotten those numbers if it weren’t for Ethan promoting his book.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1202698

View attachment 1202700

View attachment 1202707

Trunks is just a sped that posts sonichu fan art featuring Trunks from DBZ and that Munroe tard doxed himself with his rage posting about not recuperating his "investment" in frog comics from what I can gather from the thread. I seriously doubt Ro could pull off being Ivan Shatov and posting nonstop on twitter and YouTube. I also doubt any of these guys are WC operatives.
It looks more like Trunks gave Ethan $176 dollars and based on his artistic skill has nothing to do with IGG campaigns, vestige, or gay opping.
Honestly don't think Ethan is coordinating with these guys at all and the "dox" was a self inflicted wound from power leveling and going berserk about comic books. Theres no proof if dox was even correct.
I think you're looking way too deep into this.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net
Trunks is just a sped that posts sonichu fan art featuring Trunks from DBZ and that Munroe tard doxed himself with his rage posting about not recuperating his "investment" in frog comics from what I can gather from the thread. I seriously doubt Ro could pull off being Ivan Shatov and posting nonstop on twitter and YouTube. I also doubt any of these guys are WC operatives.
It looks more like Trunks gave Ethan $176 dollars and based on his artistic skill has nothing to do with IGG campaigns, vestige, or gay opping.
Honestly don't think Ethan is coordinating with these guys at all and the "dox" was a self inflicted wound from power leveling and going berserk about comic books. Theres no proof if dox was even correct.
I think you're looking way too deep into this.
why would I give Ethan 176 dollars? Unless I was supporting his campaign that would be the only reason, even then I wouldn’t give him that much money. You seem to be another sperg who likes looking way too much into shit. Just go back to lurking and come back when you actually know something.

Last edited:

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
you’re looking way too much into it. Ethan doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall. I claim CG, but I’m just a fan who supports the movement. I just find it fun to argue with people on this board and look at the differing viewpoints. Sometimes these viewpoints make me see things in a different way.

i said 176,000 because, that’s how much Monster Hunt raised while Mike was still in CG. He wouldn’t have gooten those numbers if it weren’t for Ethan promoting his book.
I'll have to take you at your word, but if you look at the conversation you respond to @instythot who suggested that if Ethan was indulging in Ivan Shatov's Mike S Miller fan faction he should at least be paid or given a writing credit on Cyberfrog. Implying that he (Ivan) was a gifted writer with a fantastic imagination. To which you replied "He already did throw him a few bucks 17600" - which from my POV means you were talking about Ethan paying Ivan not Mike S Miller.

Could be a simple misunderstanding on my behalf, then again it might not be. Like I said I have no definitive proof, I'm just throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.

(Love this containment thread btw, much more exciting than the main thread.)

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
I'll have to take you at your word, but if you look at the conversation you respond to @instythot who suggested that if Ethan was indulging in Ivan Shatov's Mike S Miller fan faction he should at least be paid or given a writing credit on Cyberfrog. Implying that he (Ivan) was a gifted writer with a fantastic imagination. To which you replied "He already did throw him a few bucks 17600" - which from my POV means you were talking about Ethan paying Ivan not Mike S Miller.

Could be a simple misunderstanding on my behalf, then again it might not be. Like I said I have no definitive proof, I'm just throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.

As a matter of principle you should never give money to Mike Miller. The guy is a trainwreck. Ivan Shatov is probably a better writer than Miller but I've never read "lonestar" the racist version of a wannabe captain America.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net

my apologies, I should have written that post better.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
why would I give Ethan 176 dollars? Unless I was supporting his campaign that would be the only reason, even then I wouldn’t give him that much money. You seem to be another sperg who likes looking way too much into shit. Just go back to lurking and come back when you actually know something.
I'm not a sperg, your a sperg!

Your the guy with the conspiracy theories on whether or not Miller is a real person. Glass houses centurion.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
I answered you, though. You said that CYBERFROG wouldn't experience growth, and I said, "We'll see."

We're only 9 days into this campaign and we have 3337 backers as of this moment. It took two months to gather the 8566 backers of CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY, and that was done with nonstop livestreaming and two recorded videos per day with ads.

In other words, we're on track to surpass CFBH in both money and backers, but I could be wrong and you could be right.
Bloodhoney averaged 3x's as many daily backers as Rekt Planet is garnering. Sure it's trending to possibly make more money, the average pledge size is twice as large as Bloodhoney ($112 vd $62), but that projection has been dropping off.

If you can't get backers to come back, you're not growing, just grifting.

Nippy

kiwifarms.net
Bloodhoney averaged 3x's as many daily backers as Rekt Planet is garnering. Sure it's trending to possibly make more money, the average pledge size is twice as large as Bloodhoney ($112 vd $62), but that projection has been dropping off.

I understand not liking the guy but it seems like wasted effort to try and diminish the success of his crowdfunding. Most mainstream comics hit bigger numbers their first issue then taper off as the series goes on. I'm not sure why crowdfunding is held to a different standard. He made a product and people paid money for it. That's really all there is to it.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net

Harsh but fair!
651A026B-B06B-4405-8F39-EE441C0492D3.jpeg
68B4A8FD-E769-4C14-A0A1-C7C02C8FE54E.jpeg

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net

hasn’t it already been shown in multiple campaigns that issue 2’s do not sell as much as the first issue?

Tags
None