Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
If you believe the shit you are trying to sell right now with what you said, I have this land for sale that would fit you well at a great price. LMAO.
yet you offer no arguments to refute what he/she said. It’s easy to say that now because Cyberfrog is just getting started, but it’s picked up steam and once it starts crossing over with major IPs you better believe those books are gonna skyrocket in value. Especially if you have them graded.

The chromium and salamandroid variants are never seen at the 25 dollar mark on ebay, so what does that tell you?

• Agree
Reactions: Analog Devolved

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying Cyberfrog Bloodhoney isn't a collectors item?
Yep. Also he ruined the "value" of one of the so called covers he was only going to do a certain number of and then turned around and had more made. If I am remembering right. I mean I really can't stand the dude because he is so full of himself. I might actually like the guy if he wasn't so full of himself and wasn't out to make money off people who are idiotic and willing enough to buy shit coins that he had paper put on them of none original Frog art. Not to mention I am betting some of these people "buying" the comic from like ebay or whatever are himself or any of his groupies. Sure.... maybe some of his "loyal" fans might be getting them as well...... but to act like his Frog is anything great...... is just showing how desperate people are to try to sell it. But like I said, I might actually feel different about it all if it wasn't for Ethan being a major douche bag and worse behaved than anything he accuses DC, Marvel, or any other comic book company of. Not to mention there are still people who have told him they haven't gotten what they ordered. So Blood Honey has not been full filled. He has just blocked those people or ignores them (or both) and as well refuses to refund people and or harasses people who actually got to be refunded. All in all..... yeah, to me, it makes his comic worth shit. Hell shit has more value than his comic.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Also he ruined the "value" of one of the so called covers he was only going to do a certain number of and then turned around and had more made. If I am remembering right. I mean I really can't stand the dude because he is so full of himself. I might actually like the guy if he wasn't so full of himself and wasn't out to make money off people who are idiotic and willing enough to buy shit coins that he had paper put on them of none original Frog art. Not to mention I am betting some of these people "buying" the comic from like ebay or whatever are himself or any of his groupies. Sure.... maybe some of his "loyal" fans might be getting them as well...... but to act like his Frog is anything great...... is just showing how desperate people are to try to sell it. But like I said, I might actually feel different about it all if it wasn't for Ethan being a major douche bag and worse behaved than anything he accuses DC, Marvel, or any other comic book company of. Not to mention there are still people who have told him they haven't gotten what they ordered. So Blood Honey has not been full filled. He has just blocked those people or ignores them (or both) and as well refuses to refund people and or harasses people who actually got to be refunded. All in all..... yeah, to me, it makes his comic worth shit. Hell shit has more value than his comic.
Sir, let me address your complaints here.

1. I have never made MORE of a certain variant cover. I overprint everything I do by 25% to take care of damages or lost items. I announce the print run. And then I sell the extra leftover copies at a mark up.

2. "Full of himself." This is strange projection. I don't know why self esteem is threatening to you.

3. "Paper coins." Sir, this is an ink printing process. There is no "paper" involved. 5 layers of colored ink are applied to the face of a coin. Here's a look at how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTr9PhZLvOU

an exceptional individual COULD peel the dried ink from the coin in a sheet using oils in mayonnaise, I suppose. But you'd have to be an exceptional individual to do that, and I'm not sure what that's meant to prove.

RIBBITCOIN is another company licensing CYBERFROG to sell their product. I am paid a royalty for it. Obviously, it isn't much.

4. People buying CYBERFROG from eBay are actual customers. You can see them on Twitter asking where to get a copy, because they're latecomers. I direct them to the eBay link, and they buy a copy of the non-chromium TEAM UP variant for $30. I think we've sold nearly 60 of those that way.

It's a popular indie book. As a lot of people are talking about it (like YOU for instance) people have gotten curious and are looking into it.

5. People who haven't gotten their orders are reaching out to me via the three email addresses we've offered, and we are taking care of them quickly. We shipped 30,000 packages and 5% of those were returned and needed to be rerouted, with the customer contacted about address errors.

This is a big process. But no one is being blocked because they are complaining or asking for a refund. I block people for being persistent nuisances with weird autistic personal grudges, not for being dissatisfied customers.

Customer service is important, and we're doing our best to recommit to it in 2020. People's orders are shipping quicker, in better shipping material, and with tracking alerts. Campaigns are meeting deadlines. This is our path forward.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
It was fulfilled I got my copy of the book. Every campaign has undeliverable items I'm sure those people will be taken care of. Unless you have screenshots of people saying they never got what they paid for I will doubt that statement.
The ebay market is good which means the collectible value is high. If no one wanted it or were sitting on stockpiles you'd see the price go down which isnt happening.
Shit is stuff like stealing solo where the backers obviously got screwed. Or where you can buy the comic at walmart for a buck compared to a much higher crowdfund tier.
I can understand if you just don't like him personally or hate the WC, even if your gripe is he enabled TUG to become the lolcow he is today but none of those things has anything to do with bloodhoney and it's collectible value.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Sir, let me address your complaints here.

1. I have never made MORE of a certain variant cover. I overprint everything I do by 25% to take care of damages or lost items. I announce the print run. And then I sell the extra leftover copies at a mark up.

2. "Full of himself." This is strange projection. I don't know why self esteem is threatening to you.

3. "Paper coins." Sir, this is an ink printing process. There is no "paper" involved. 5 layers of colored ink are applied to the face of a coin. Here's a look at how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTr9PhZLvOU

an exceptional individual COULD peel the dried ink from the coin in a sheet using oils in mayonnaise, I suppose. But you'd have to be an exceptional individual to do that, and I'm not sure what that's meant to prove.

RIBBITCOIN is another company licensing CYBERFROG to sell their product. I am paid a royalty for it. Obviously, it isn't much.

4. People buying CYBERFROG from eBay are actual customers. You can see them on Twitter asking where to get a copy, because they're latecomers. I direct them to the eBay link, and they buy a copy of the non-chromium TEAM UP variant for $30. I think we've sold nearly 60 of those that way.

It's a popular indie book. As a lot of people are talking about it (like YOU for instance) people have gotten curious and are looking into it.

5. People who haven't gotten their orders are reaching out to me via the three email addresses we've offered, and we are taking care of them quickly. We shipped 30,000 packages and 5% of those were returned and needed to be rerouted, with the customer contacted about address errors.

This is a big process. But no one is being blocked because they are complaining or asking for a refund. I block people for being persistent nuisances with weird autistic personal grudges, not for being dissatisfied customers.

Customer service is important, and we're doing our best to recommit to it in 2020. People's orders are shipping quicker, in better shipping material, and with tracking alerts. Campaigns are meeting deadlines. This is our path forward.
Self esteem is one thing and there is nothing wrong with that, but that's the thing like with how you say you are so humble. You don't know the true definition of "humble" nor "self esteem". You are borderline narcissistic, but of course since it deals with you you don't see that and well all your kiss asses encourage it by being supportive of it when they should be saying "dude, you need to chill the fuck out"............ which brings us to you not liking people who flat out speak the truth about you. You know..... or least a part of you deep inside knows the truth and that's what irritates you about people like Doug T and such. Yeah none of us are perfect, but there are a shit load of us who do a better job at least trying to be better unlike you and your psychopath cult group. Like I said, if you actually were this so called "great guy" you think you are, I wouldn't have an issue with you, but your actions sure as hell show a very messed up person which is no excuse for you being an asshole. But I am done trying to explain some things to a person who thinks he is a "god" and some kind of "savior" to this world. There was only one that we have ever needed and you are not even close to being anything like he is. If anything you are the opposite and that "angel of light" in disguise who is actually not the "good guy" he wants people to believe he is.

Anyways...... sadly.... sooner or later things will catch up to you and of course you will try to put the blame on others and not on yourself. It's all a matter of time and it will come. Maybe, just maybe you might have that chance to actually wake up and truly change, but at this rate...... I doubt you ever will.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
You'd think after his chinese printer took a huge shit he'd be smart enough to choose an American company. But then he had the great idea to choose one in "open borders we ignore travel bans" Canada!
I do find it extremely hypocritical a lot of these "anti marxist" youtuber personalities/creators give business to a Communist nation just so they can save a few pennies on printing. I think Mike and Ethan use DC's printers in Canada also, I've heard them mention it before.
Come on guys, are we really going to give them shit for using a reliable printing press just because it's in Canada? The same printer that DC uses would normally be a safe bet in any other circumstance. Hopefully Peter hooks Jon up with guys that can deal with Corona Chan.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying Cyberfrog Bloodhoney isn't a collectors item?
Honestly it isn't, because tards hoard shit now and ruin any potential value it would have. I'm not even meaning this due to current issues, this is something that has ruined a lot of speculation for anything and why I don't usually bother with it unless it's a specific interest of mine, and even then there is a limit I would pay for due to this axiom.

It's why you can't even sell cards or coins for that much. Tards hoard them and then they depreciate since there is no actual scarcity for said item. None of that shit is getting damage, thrown into the garbage, or getting eaten by your dog. It's why Amazing Fantasy #15 has value, but say Captain Marvel #1 (whatever one of the dozen or so you pick) is so cheap.

Collectors items never have a value, because tards ruined it.
Come on guys, are we really going to give them shit for using a reliable printing press just because it's in Canada? The same printer that DC uses would normally be a safe bet in any other circumstance. Hopefully Peter hooks Jon up with guys that can deal with Corona Chan.
Same, since I actually went nuts and got the double batch from Jon since I missed his first book when it went on campaign. Hope he can find a good printer and learn to not use sweatshops in the future.

Twinkletard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly it isn't, because tards hoard shit now and ruin any potential value it would have. I'm not even meaning this due to current issues, this is something that has ruined a lot of speculation for anything and why I don't usually bother with it unless it's a specific interest of mine, and even then there is a limit I would pay for due to this axiom.

It's why you can't even sell cards or coins for that much. Tards hoard them and then they depreciate since there is no actual scarcity for said item. None of that shit is getting damage, thrown into the garbage, or getting eaten by your dog. It's why Amazing Fantasy #15 has value, but say Captain Marvel #1 (whatever one of the dozen or so you pick) is so cheap.

I was lucky enough to have gotten into comics in the 80s prior to the speculator's boom and we'd throw our comics around, rip them up, use them as coasters without a second thought.

Then the speculators started to get interested in comics because sports cards weren't enough for them, and it ruined comics forever. That and the Image hipsters cashing in.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Self esteem is one thing and there is nothing wrong with that, but that's the thing like with how you say you are so humble. You don't know the true definition of "humble" nor "self esteem". You are borderline narcissistic, but of course since it deals with you you don't see that and well all your kiss asses encourage it by being supportive of it when they should be saying "dude, you need to chill the fuck out"............ which brings us to you not liking people who flat out speak the truth about you. You know..... or least a part of you deep inside knows the truth and that's what irritates you about people like Doug T and such. Yeah none of us are perfect, but there are a shit load of us who do a better job at least trying to be better unlike you and your psychopath cult group. Like I said, if you actually were this so called "great guy" you think you are, I wouldn't have an issue with you, but your actions sure as hell show a very messed up person which is no excuse for you being an asshole. But I am done trying to explain some things to a person who thinks he is a "god" and some kind of "savior" to this world. There was only one that we have ever needed and you are not even close to being anything like he is. If anything you are the opposite and that "angel of light" in disguise who is actually not the "good guy" he wants people to believe he is.

Anyways...... sadly.... sooner or later things will catch up to you and of course you will try to put the blame on others and not on yourself. It's all a matter of time and it will come. Maybe, just maybe you might have that chance to actually wake up and truly change, but at this rate...... I doubt you ever will.
I never will. Why would I ever "truly change" to appease a tard like you, when thousands of people are enjoying my content and paying me hundreds of thousands of dollars to continue doing what I do?

And no, nothing will ever "catch up to me" because I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just angering you and your stupid and jealous friends who lie about me every single day. Things will definitely catch up to you and your dopey pals though, because life has a way of punishing morons who contribute nothing to society.

Your friend "Luke" is quite right. I'd be flipping hamburgers if it weren't for my incredible talent and skill, and my thousands of fans.

If only I wasn't me, I'd be you.

Now back to being humble.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
that’s one thing I can say about Ethan when it came to the first campaign. He constantly kept us updated on the book’s progress and handled people’s growing anger at the late product as best he could. Others would have gone silent and crumpled under that immense amount of pressure.
He blocked people who asked for a refund. He ignoresd comments on IGG asking for a refund. He said the book went to the printer, then a couple months later said he just sent the book to the printer. He said the books where on their way to backers when he hadn't signed them yet. He said all the books were sent when he didn't have the ashcans.

I could keep going but I think you get my point.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
He blocked people who asked for a refund. He ignoresd comments on IGG asking for a refund. He said the book went to the printer, then a couple months later said he just sent the book to the printer. He said the books where on their way to backers when he hadn't signed them yet. He said all the books were sent when he didn't have the ashcans.

Vikki, stop lying. I don't block people who ask for a refund. I refund them, and in some special cases, they get blocked for other reasons.

I don't ignore people asking on IGG for a refund. I refund them. I deal with them via email.

There were three different printers, each coordinating different aspects of the campaign, and in some cases, different parts of the same book.

TEAM UP Variants went out before other books, and yes, THEY were signed, but others hadn't been yet.

You and your friends create mythology out of pure hatred and ignorance.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Are you using that tard that screamed in here as an example?

Because the reason he was laughed out of the room, including by me, is because said tard wanted to demand both a refund AND to keep the book in his stupid quest to try and scalp it when Ethan asked what he could do to make it better. It's reasonable to ask for one; it is not reasonable to ask for both.

Like yeah, Ethan fucked up with delivery because he has thin skin and ADD when it comes to drama and that distracted him from doodlin', but in this case that guy is a fucking tool and moron.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net

Same, since I actually went nuts and got the double batch from Jon since I missed his first book when it went on campaign. Hope he can find a good printer and learn to not use sweatshops in the future.
Fair and true, but CYBERFROG: BLOODHONEY has such a low print run relative to...well, anything, and only a small fanbase knows about it right now.

It has good momentum, it's notorious and talked about everywhere, and I'm going to continue to write and draw it. There are about 15,000 copies of the first run of CYBERFROG out there, split up into 6 different variant covers. Even if some people ARE hoarding it, if it continues to catch on, new fans are going to wonder how to get a first print, and there just aren't that many in existence.

It's primed to be a genuine collectors item.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

This would have a lot more validity with screenshots and proof to back up these claims. It's been months since the campaign was fulfilled all of this is ancient history. Show even one person who got the book and didn't want it and instead asked for a refund that was refused. You're complaining about a successful and completed campaign. Ethan was fairly transparent during the whole process and as a reasonable alternative you can always come on the farms and REEE into the void for everyone to judge. The only people who did that were special tards and for all we know that undelivered moron got a refund he never said one way or the other.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I never will. Why would I ever "truly change" to appease a tard like you, when thousands of people are enjoying my content and paying me hundreds of thousands of dollars to continue doing what I do?

And no, nothing will ever "catch up to me" because I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just angering you and your stupid and jealous friends who lie about me every single day. Things will definitely catch up to you and your dopey pals though, because life has a way of punishing morons who contribute nothing to society.

Your friend "Luke" is quite right. I'd be flipping hamburgers if it weren't for my incredible talent and skill, and my thousands of fans.

If only I wasn't me, I'd be you.

Now back to being humble.
I am not asking or expecting you to do anything to "appease me". You really are that full of yourself aren't you? This has never had anything to do with me, but only me happening to see someone who yeah... has a "talent" even though like what people have pointed out that even for such good art work, you still fuck up the basics of when it comes to drawing actual people..... especially women. You refuse to correct things because you have it in your head that you can "never make a mistake or mess up". I am not angry and sure as hell not jealous of a douche bag like you who thinks certain kinds of "jokes" are ok just because majority of your sick audience approve of it. Again it goes to show what you love and value more all because of the money. Yeah, it's nice to have money because sadly this world more and more keeps raising the costs..... greed among other things has brought humans.... at least some who are willing to sell out their souls or "morals" because of money. It's amazing just how fucking blind you truly are if you think you are really contributing to "society". Again, you haven't and you sure as hell will never out do the things other more decent human beings have done compared to you. Granted I am not the "Judge" you will be answering to when things come to an end for you. He may show you mercy..... or he may spew you out for misusing the "talent" He gave you. Heck.... I know I might face the same outcome. I can at least admit my faults and such. I at least actually try to be a decent person. I'm not out ripping people off with shitty coins or flutting comic books...... or promoting harassment and actual stalking of people......... so yes, things will catch up to you. The over arrogance you been showing lately is a sure sign of it. And when that day comes, just remember a lot of us warned you.

And again, you have no fucking clue what being humble really is. And the so called "entertainment" you bring....... how does it feel then being the "world's whore"? It may as well be what you are, nothing but a whore fooling himself just because people are tossing money at you.

Anyways, I am done replying to you. No, doesn't mean you win either. Just means I am done wasting time on someone with their head up their ass as deep as yours is. And even when the time comes for you to fall. I won't be there to mock you. I am sure everyone who has warned you, will be echoing in that chasm of a head of yours.

• Lunacy
  • Autistic
Reactions: boofit and FROG

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
This would have a lot more validity with screenshots and proof to back up these claims. It's been months since the campaign was fulfilled all of this is ancient history. Show even one person who got the book and didn't want it and instead asked for a refund that was refused. You're complaining about a successful and completed campaign. Ethan was fairly transparent during the whole process and as a reasonable alternative you can always come on the farms and REEE into the void for everyone to judge. The only people who did that were special tards and for all we know that undelivered moron got a refund he never said one way or the other.
Actually, I believe he was fully satisfied.

Everyone hated waiting. I hated it too. But when people saw the final product, they were almost all completely thrilled.

I am not asking or expecting you to do anything to "appease me". You really are that full of yourself aren't you? This has never had anything to do with me, but only me happening to see someone who yeah... has a "talent" even though like what people have pointed out that even for such good art work, you still fuck up the basics of when it comes to drawing actual people..... especially women. You refuse to correct things because you have it in your head that you can "never make a mistake or mess up". I am not angry and sure as hell not jealous of a douche bag like you who thinks certain kinds of "jokes" are ok just because majority of your sick audience approve of it. Again it goes to show what you love and value more all because of the money. Yeah, it's nice to have money because sadly this world more and more keeps raising the costs..... greed among other things has brought humans.... at least some who are willing to sell out their souls or "morals" because of money. It's amazing just how fucking blind you truly are if you think you are really contributing to "society". Again, you haven't and you sure as hell will never out do the things other more decent human beings have done compared to you. Granted I am not the "Judge" you will be answering to when things come to an end for you. He may show you mercy..... or he may spew you out for misusing the "talent" He gave you. Heck.... I know I might face the same outcome. I can at least admit my faults and such. I at least actually try to be a decent person. I'm not out ripping people off with shitty coins or flutting comic books...... or promoting harassment and actual stalking of people......... so yes, things will catch up to you. The over arrogance you been showing lately is a sure sign of it. And when that day comes, just remember a lot of us warned you.

And again, you have no fucking clue what being humble really is. And the so called "entertainment" you bring....... how does it feel then being the "world's whore"? It may as well be what you are, nothing but a whore fooling himself just because people are tossing money at you.

Anyways, I am done replying to you. No, doesn't mean you win either. Just means I am done wasting time on someone with their head up their ass as deep as yours is. And even when the time comes for you to fall. I won't be there to mock you. I am sure everyone who has warned you, will be echoing in that chasm of a head of yours.
OK, you're nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
There have been. Go on Twitter, look on his campaign pages. I mean shit even people on Youtube have gone over the shit Ethan ignores.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Actually, I believe he was fully satisfied.

Everyone hated waiting. I hated it too. But when people saw the final product, they were almost all completely thrilled.
Even an exceptional individual so special an entire thread was created for him that is now on page 118 was satisfied with Ethan's customer service.
These people keep claiming that there are unsatisfied customers with absolutely no facts to back them up. I'm not that interested in months old complaints from people who have absolutely received their books, or refunds by now.
I have said this already -today- but I was very happy with the final product. The headsketch inside the cover is awesome and way more than you would normally expect from any artist.

Neither of you were customers yet you complain here on kiwi farms on behalf of people you know nothing about the resolution of their situation. It makes no fucking sense!

Tags
None