Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
No, exceptional individuals like Comic Book Hut obsess over it for content.

Just because you aren't seeing me take care of it, it's been taken care of. People who insist on refunds are given them and it's handled via email.

Juggling the expectations of thousands of people isn't easy. Lots of people complain until they get their books. Getting hung up on individuals won't get the project fulfilled. We blast out the initial massive shipments and then get more and more narrow until every complaint has been answered and every customer is satisfied.

Which is where we are now. A few stragglers will still pop up with issues, and we'll take care of them. NOW it's about individuals.

Reactions: Analog Devolved

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
Most if not all of the crowdfunded comics that are of genuine high quality, or are made by creators who will later become of historical or cultuiral significance will become legit collector items some day. There's simply not enough copies being made to go around if there's future demand. And every copy that exists has an assigned owner - very few retailers if any stocked up on spare copies of Cyberfrog (or any of CG) to sell to future consumers.

The only reason Cyberfrog isn't commanding a higher price on eBay right now is because Ethan is cutting out the speculators by running his own shop there. Once he runs out of stock, that's going to change.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Most if not all of the crowdfunded comics that are of genuine high quality, or are made by creators who will later become of historical or cultuiral significance will become legit collector items some day. There's simply not enough copies being made to go around if there's future demand. And every copy that exists has an assigned owner - very few retailers if any stocked up on spare copies of Cyberfrog (or any of CG) to sell to future consumers.

The only reason Cyberfrog isn't commanding a higher price on eBay right now is because Ethan is cutting out the speculators by running his own shop there. Once he runs out of stock, that's going to change.
Yep! We've got less than 1000 total copies of CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY left in the house, and none of them are chromium. It's all profit, and we're going to make that money selling them until we're sold thru, and then that's it!

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
No, exceptional individuals like Comic Book Hut obsess over it for content.

Just because you aren't seeing me take care of it, it's been taken care of. People who insist on refunds are given them and it's handled via email.

Juggling the expectations of thousands of people isn't easy. Lots of people complain until they get their books. Getting hung up on individuals won't get the project fulfilled. We blast out the initial massive shipments and then get more and more narrow until every complaint has been answered and every customer is satisfied.

Which is where we are now. A few stragglers will still pop up with issues, and we'll take care of them. NOW it's about individuals.
comic book hut just makes up his own stories nowadays without an ounce of proof to back it up. It’s kind of sad to see how pitiful he has become nowadays when it comes to seeking attention.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
comic book hut just makes up his own stories nowadays without an ounce of proof to back it up. It’s kind of sad to see how pitiful he has become nowadays when it comes to seeking attention.
It's amazing how much attention he gets with "frog man bad" videos. Theres plenty of stuff out there to legitimately criticize. The thots of CG being a prime example but you really have to wonder who huts target audience is. Are there that many disgruntled ex CGers out there?
It doesn't help that calling out thottery makes one anti-CG.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how much attention he gets with "frog man bad" videos. Theres plenty of stuff out there to legitimately criticize. The thots of CG being a prime example but you really have to wonder who huts target audience is. Are there that many disgruntled ex CGers out there?
It doesn't help that calling out thottery makes one anti-CG.
it’s easy to find out how big Anti CG is. Just look at the numbers in their chats and the backer numbers for their crowdfunds. It’s not much at all compared to CG. I’d estimate their numbers to be around 150-200 at best.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: boofit

jspit

kiwifarms.net
I never will. Why would I ever "truly change" to appease a tard like you, when thousands of people are enjoying my content and paying me hundreds of thousands of dollars to continue doing what I do?

And no, nothing will ever "catch up to me" because I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just angering you and your stupid and jealous friends who lie about me every single day. Things will definitely catch up to you and your dopey pals though, because life has a way of punishing morons who contribute nothing to society.

Your friend "Luke" is quite right. I'd be flipping hamburgers if it weren't for my incredible talent and skill, and my thousands of fans.

If only I wasn't me, I'd be you.

Now back to being humble.
Who pissed in your cheerios? Also what's the deal, why is CG all using China now? Didn't Richard and you go to the printer for Blood honey and Jawbreakers?

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net
that’s one thing I can say about Ethan when it came to the first campaign. He constantly kept us updated on the book’s progress and handled people’s growing anger at the late product as best he could. Others would have gone silent and crumpled under that immense amount of pressure.
What value in updates that are total bullshit?

july update.pngschemesandscams.png
4,081 Backers were promised 5,186 copies of the Team-up variant in DC style prestige format that were never delivered. And they were told that printing started in July.

And print in America you commie fucks. Canada is full of Corona because they think trying to stop the spread is racism. They have been literally flying in tons of chinese refugees that are only required to tap a touch screen on a tablet, none of them are screened to show if they are lying or not.

Last edited:

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
What value in updates that are total bullshit?

View attachment 1204221View attachment 1204227
4,081 Backers were promised 5,186 copies of the Team-up variant in DC style prestige format that were never delivered. And they were told that printing started in July.

And print in America you commie fucks. Canada is full of Corona because they think trying to stop the spread is racism. They have been literally flying in tons of chinese refugees that are only required to tap a touch screen on a tablet, none of them are screened to show if they are lying or not.
They were delivered, but they weren’t square bound. I asked if they could be, they explained that itd be an enormous waste of time and that the guts of the book should just be one print job.

i didn’t understand that going in. Now I do. Zero complaints from customers. They didn’t care at all.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
Neither of you were customers yet you complain here on kiwi farms on behalf of people you know nothing about the resolution of their situation. It makes no fucking sense!
I am an unsatisfied customer. I received a book that was short on the number of pages promised and has shit paper quality.
This would have a lot more validity with screenshots and proof to back up these claims. It's been months since the campaign was fulfilled all of this is ancient history. Show even one person who got the book and didn't want it and instead asked for a refund that was refused. You're complaining about a successful and completed campaign. Ethan was fairly transparent during the whole process and as a reasonable alternative you can always come on the farms and REEE into the void for everyone to judge. The only people who did that were special tards and for all we know that undelivered moron got a refund he never said one way or the other.
All of that is document here in this thread.

Neither of you were customers yet you complain here on kiwi farms on behalf of people you know nothing about the resolution of their situation. It makes no fucking sense!
I am an unsatisfied customer. I received a book that was short on the number of pages promised and has shit paper quality, after being shined on for over a year. Maybe you're they one who just can't figure shit out.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Vikki, ask for a refund and get over it. I‘ve never seen anyone behave like you over the weight of comic book pages. it’s absurd. You have endless time and zero shame. What is your PayPal so I can return your $25 and you stop chasing me around the Internet heckling me?

Nippy

kiwifarms.net
Zero complaints from customers. They didn’t care at all.
Because you never told them and most people are too dumb / busy to actually read the campaign. People HAVE brought it up before though and you always dodged the issue. Just like the vague page count. Just like the fact that the initial ashcan was folded into the main book for unknown reasons. All things that people brought up to you. All things that you pretended didn't exist.

Nobody minds you making last minute creative decisions. It's when you act like a shady cuck about it that raises an eyebrow.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's smarter to just fucking post the proof of not getting your shit and not being satisfied if you know you have it in this thread somewhere. Otherwise this just becomes mudslinging and gayposting... which admittedly was why this thread got made.

I don't like Ethan too much because of the narcissism and his fondness of mimicking Carl of Applebee's approach to E-movements, but his only sin so far to me as a supplier is being late and being cagey at times with release dates and being slow with them. I got everything I paid for, no issue.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Even an exceptional individual so special an entire thread was created for him that is now on page 118 was satisfied with Ethan's customer service.
These people keep claiming that there are unsatisfied customers with absolutely no facts to back them up. I'm not that interested in months old complaints from people who have absolutely received their books, or refunds by now.
I have said this already -today- but I was very happy with the final product. The headsketch inside the cover is awesome and way more than you would normally expect from any artist.

I'm still waiting on my Headsketch copy of Bloodhoney, have they all gone out yet?
it’s easy to find out how big Anti CG is. Just look at the numbers in their chats and the backer numbers for their crowdfunds. It’s not much at all compared to CG. I’d estimate their numbers to be around 150-200 at best.
Preston Poulters "This week in Comicsgate" has broken over 1200/1400 views some weeks, Huts videos can garner a few hundred and FAN's can break over 1000 on occasion. I think the majority of people who left CG probably left without any noise. Remember what Zack used to say about people leaving the big two, only 1/10 would actually voice they are leaving the other 9 did so quietly.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
I'm still waiting on my Headsketch copy of Bloodhoney, have they all gone out yet?

Preston Poulters "This week in Comicsgate" has broken over 1200/1400 views some weeks, Huts videos can garner a few hundred and FAN's can break over 1000 on occasion. I think the majority of people who left CG probably left without any noise. Remember what Zack used to say about people leaving the big two, only 1/10 would actually voice they are leaving the other 9 did so quietly.
whose to say that all of those views are fans though? Let’s not forget that Ethan’s enemies watch his videos too. I’m talking about when they are putting on live streams. How many people do they usually get then as compared Ethan or someone like Cecil?

jspit

kiwifarms.net
You know, it's smarter to just fucking post the proof of not getting your shit and not being satisfied if you know you have it in this thread somewhere. Otherwise this just becomes mudslinging and gayposting... which admittedly was why this thread got made.

I don't like Ethan too much because of the narcissism and his fondness of mimicking Carl of Applebee's approach to E-movements, but his only sin so far to me as a supplier is being late and being cagey at times with release dates and being slow with them. I got everything I paid for, no issue.
Overpriced, extremely late, and with wavy pages. But yeah. Frog's delivered. He's way up on Antonio Brice, for example.

Most of these peoples problem isn't Cyberfrog. They're mad for other reasons and using it as a pretext.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
The Second Chance Chromium campaign headsketches (January) are going out today. If you ordered from the 2018 campaign and still haven't received it, yeah, something went wrong. You should email me at ethan12032@gmail.com and we'll get it sent out to you promptly.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

Preston Poulters "This week in Comicsgate" has broken over 1200/1400 views some weeks, Huts videos can garner a few hundred and FAN's can break over 1000 on occasion. I think the majority of
Ethan uses DC's main printer in Canada. They are currently shut down because of Corona.
Did you request your refund since Ethan was generous enough to offer you one and let you keep the book?
@Smug Freiza did you figure out your headsketch book problem?

Tags
None