Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
So the saga of ComicsGate(TM) continues and the CG faithful totally aren't assmad about Preston's little troll.

With any luck Preston and Robert will have a slap fight through lawyers for the worthless CG name and the GoFundMe money will flow like the Ganges. Dirty and likely diseased.

(I still think this troll is brilliant.)

View attachment 1275594
Imagine a year ago that kiwi fucking farmers would be rooting for a sjw beta orbiter Preston Poulter and Comicsgate(TM) because CG has become such a haven for tards and giga-autists it makes an orca-friend look like a genius.

No matter who wins this slap fight we win because the screeching is such sweet melody and the salty tears of failed hopes and grifting dreams are so sweet.
At this rate I'm tempted to hit up Pocket Jack's and become a nu-CG creator.
To paraphrase the dead Kennedys "we're not a punk rock band we're a new wave band!"

Defend

kiwifarms.net
Imagine a year ago that kiwi fucking farmers would be rooting for a sjw beta orbiter Preston Poulter and Comicsgate(TM) because CG has become such a haven for tards and giga-autists it makes an orca-friend look like a genius.

No matter who wins this slap fight we win because the screeching is such sweet melody and the salty tears of failed hopes and grifting dreams are so sweet.
At this rate I'm tempted to hit up Pocket Jack's and become a nu-CG creator.
To paraphrase the dead Kennedys "we're not a punk rock band we're a new wave band!"
Imagine a year ago that Ethan's channel would go from having talent like Doug TenNapel, Jon Malin and Mike S Miller... to being reduced to having people on like Micah Curtis and Liam Gray.

New Fag

kiwifarms.net
Not anymore.
View attachment 1277176

No more, Micah, Liam, Fraga, Cecil, Huerta and a whole host of others. Let's see how long this lasts.

http://archive.md/xWvJd
Meh, plenty of wriggleroom in that, "they're just on my show I'm not promoting them" or takes his audience to their channel where the person talks about their project at some point. Might even be able to get a cut of superchats under the table...

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net
I don't expect Cecil to be included in that, he's too entertaining to exclude. There's a difference between having on someone that is consistently funny because he entertains your audience, and having on boring creator that requires you to do the heavy lifting to get the audience engaged.

edit: Well, I suppose they're going to chill on the promotions, but I still expect Cecil to be a regular. He's fun on stream.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200510-183508_Twitter.jpg
So this Tommy Lee Edward's faggot refused to draw in Ethan's then 8 year old sons sketchbook even though Ethan was sitting right next to him at the con.
Retard is a word that can get you banned on twitter but fits this Tommy idiot perfectly. The kid wasn't asking for much except a quick sketch at a convention and lets be honest who the fuck has ever heard of Tommy Lee Edward's.
This dumbass goes on to rant about Trump so lol major butthurt TDS. Hunter is better off not having this massive faggots drawing in his sketchbook.
Screenshot_20200510-184111_Twitter.jpg
I've never met EVS but from what I understand he does free sketches for children. Who the hell makes such a big shitfit about a kid asking for a simple drawing? Fuck this Tommy douchebag.

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Interesting how Ro seems to have made Ethan his bitch. Goes to show Ethan is a fucking coward and has no real balls after all. Rumble has a valid point in this comment he made on Twitter. Makes me think of in Dark Knight how Joker asks those gang lords "What happened? Did your balls drop off?" LMAO. I think that's what has happened to Ethan and it also goes to show that Ro Ro was not kidding about the "We got stuff on you all". Granted they all want to try to act like it was Ro making "jokes", but it wasn't. Not when Ro Ro put Caesar in his place. LMAO. Pathetic @FROG

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Interesting how Ro seems to have made Ethan his bitch. Goes to show Ethan is a fucking coward and has no real balls after all. Rumble has a valid point in this comment he made on Twitter. Makes me think of in Dark Knight how Joker asks those gang lords "What happened? Did your balls drop off?" LMAO. I think that's what has happened to Ethan and it also goes to show that Ro Ro was not kidding about the "We got stuff on you all". Granted they all want to try to act like it was Ro making "jokes", but it wasn't. Not when Ro Ro put Caesar in his place. LMAO. Pathetic @FROG

That video is money.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
All the action is on the other thread.

View attachment 1294858
Ethan knows his peacocking faggotry will get called out in this thread so I think his been avoiding us lately. I guess now his gone to shit up the main thread since there's still a few pro-CG sycophants that will give him head pats for acting like a retard on the Farms.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Nearly a year after this thread was made (by a mod) I've unfollowed every comicsgate-related channel on youtube because the whole thing is just too gay and nerdy in a way that isn't even fun to listen to as background noise anymore. Zack was the last one I still watched every now and then until about a month or so ago, but at the end of the day he's just another 50 year old windbag getting worked up over muh industry and the novelty of it all wore thin for me a long while back.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Nearly a year after this thread was made (by a mod) I've unfollowed every comicsgate-related channel on youtube because the whole thing is just too gay and nerdy in a way that isn't even fun to listen to as background noise anymore. Zack was the last one I still watched every now and then until about a month or so ago, but at the end of the day he's just another 50 year old windbag getting worked up over muh industry and the novelty of it all wore thin for me a long while back.
Laughing at and mocking cows like Meyer, Sciver and the rest is way more entertaining than listening to them with the presupposition that they're anything other than spergs & grifters.

Embrace it. The water's fine.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Laughing at and mocking cows like Meyer, Sciver and the rest is way more entertaining than listening to them with the presupposition that they're anything other than spergs & grifters.

Embrace it. The water's fine.
I get that aspect of it, but there are some cows I choose not to follow either because they and those following them are more annoying/autistic than amusing. Everything comicsgate-related seems to be dripping with obscene quantities of premium unleaded 'tism jism on both the pro and anti-sides of it so I might just stop following it altogether in lieu of funnier cows.

Tags
None