Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 894212
Honestly though Sleazy kinda brought this exceptionalism on himself. Look at this tweet from January practically encouraging this stupid shit. Heres an exceptional individual actually agreeing with him lol.
Think the tard agreeing with Ethan is our current laughing stock?

Because while dumb I do get the logic; that you want as many people as possible to see your work and get it out there so you can continue to do work. It gets dumbeder though when you realize how much of the wait time was due to the creator being shit at managing time and proving he's definitely not too far from the flock when it comes to emotional maturity and a desire to shit stir to get more eyes on him.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 894212
Honestly though Sleazy kinda brought this exceptionalism on himself. Look at this tweet from January practically encouraging this stupid shit. Heres an exceptional individual actually agreeing with him lol.
I'm getting "Once you buy it, do whatever the fuck you want with it. It's yours, not mine" out of that rather than "please snap up the supply at source then squeeze the actual fans dry"

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Because while dumb I do get the logic; that you want as many people as possible to see your work and get it out there so you can continue to do work. It gets dumbeder though when you realize how much of the wait time was due to the creator being shit at managing time and proving he's definitely not too far from the flock when it comes to emotional maturity and a desire to shit stir to get more eyes on him.
Lol come to think of it this twitter tard MIGHT be him.
Classy...
Screenshot_20190815-121254_Twitter.jpg

"Comic investor"

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting "Once you buy it, do whatever the fuck you want with it. It's yours, not mine" out of that rather than "please snap up the supply at source then squeeze the actual fans dry"
How can you do this if it's crowdfunded anyway? It's not like you can stop anyone else from crowdfunding it and getting their own.

If there's an aftermarket good for you. If not, congratulations moron, you now have a pile of shit you can't sell.

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
How can you do this if it's crowdfunded anyway? It's not like you can stop anyone else from crowdfunding it and getting their own.

If there's an aftermarket good for you. If not, congratulations moron, you now have a pile of shit you can't sell.
Look at the face of THIS vicious sodomite.
Do you think there will be mercy for those who buy his work?
NO, there’s only the sharp pain as his ink-stained penis penetrates you.

8AF43674-5096-4569-80BD-A3AE8792FB28.jpeg

FUCKING LOOK AT IT AND DESPAIR!

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Doesn't one of the crowdfunding sites close the campaign when the goal is hit? Theoretically, you could dump all the money into one of those

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

Got a bit more context from the twitter thread
https://twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/1087738100175040512 https://archive.fo/VhKZr

Looks like Rags was getting mad that people were selling their books on ebay at a boosted price and Ethan thought it was silly.
https://mobile.twitter.com/rags_zombie/status/1079197490757267457 https://archive.fo/ldOs9
🦄BLAQNETO 🦄 RAGS 6_7 on Twitter_ _https___t.co_6QOdQSXNUl So Pocket_ - mobile.twitter.com.png

Doesn't one of the crowdfunding sites close the campaign when the goal is hit? Theoretically, you could dump all the money into one of those
Kickstarter does that. On indiegogo, you can turn you campaign into a store once you hit the goal and past the date

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Got a bit more context from the twitter thread
https://twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/1087738100175040512 https://archive.fo/VhKZr

Looks like Rags was getting mad that people were selling their books on ebay at a boosted price and Ethan thought it was silly.
https://mobile.twitter.com/rags_zombie/status/1079197490757267457 https://archive.fo/ldOs9
View attachment 894293

Kickstarter does that. On indiegogo, you can turn you campaign into a store once you hit the goal and past the date
If I remember correctly Ebay faggots were buying into their patreon for the POD edition and content then profiting 150$USD selling it on Ebay as an "exclusive".
It seems like resellers have a lot to gain from doing gay ops if they can make that kind of margin it's only going to encourage retard speculators.

L

LL 196

kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly Ebay faggots were buying into their patreon for the POD edition and content then profiting 150$USD selling it on Ebay as an "exclusive".
It seems like resellers have a lot to gain from doing gay ops if they can make that kind of margin it's only going to encourage exceptional individual speculators.
That sounds like smart business, not shit the 'tard in this thread is whining about. Buy patreon for $1. Sell books for $150. It's a fine model if the market isn't flooded. Apparently the RAGS folks didn't like it? I don't have enough autism or care to look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Yes, he is.

I sent the photos he posted to a couple printers and they were able to tell me about his physical location. The first few books have a very smooth warp along the pages, which is significant. It means they have been stored in an environment that lacks sufficient environmental controls and is consistently humid. As opposed to being stored somewhere where the heat and humidity changes with the season, where we would expect to see ripples on the page instead of a long, smooth warp.

They were also able to tell me something about how how he's selling the books because of the fraying. The cover is a heavyweight cardstock treated with a gloss finish. It's pretty resistent to the elements and typically only degrades from friction. There's a cardboard box in the background, which is likely where the books are physically stored. It's clear these books are being scraped across the box frequently, as if they are being pulled out and put back. This means he doesn't have inventory sitting on a shelf, he's taking it around to swap meets and conventions. This would be consistent with the cracks I can see in the glue, people are looking at the books to decide whether or not to buy them.

I got someone to look at eBay to identify every seller who has more than one copy of Jawbreakers and Lonestar. It's a very small list. There are only 2 where the climate is consistently warm and humid. There is only one who is local to conventions and comic stores where the books can be sold, and that's Cryptic.

To test my hypothesis, I did some analysis of the SEO keywords related to Comicsgate. All that comes up is dangerhair news articles, social media, reference sites and various blogs and forums. There is no evidence of link-building - like the tier 2 / 3 links used to build visibility and reputation in search engines. This means Comicsgate is inept at marketing but, more importantly, there are no e-commerce sites actively focusing on SERP. If @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste is reaching customers online, it's through a portal like Amazon or eBay.

I have his dox. He's a sad case, there's a real school shooter vibe to him. He lives with his parents and doesn't appear to have graduated college. He has a lot of pictures of himself with comics creators all with this emotionless stare. Several failed digital ventures that lead to moving everything onto eBay. Social media makes him seem withdrawn and only focused on comic books and Trump posts.

I dumped all his social media, which should be some value to archivists looking to hunt down the true identities of the people in Warcampaign. Will post the dox tomorrow, all this having to think about him has left me feeling a little sick.

When done with comics you just don't read anymore, it's not a bad thing at all to support. Secondhand market is how many everyday items get bought, from cars to electronics. It's just that the tard who's stuck in this thread, caring about small things like ratings on a random forum and not his own monetary issues, is a classic example of doing something without thinking and without proper money management skills. Buying a whole fucking boxes of comics is just plain stupid when comics are in a general decline and there's no one else at fault but his own dumbass.
I would disagree with parts of this.

Yes, @Under is a dumbass, no question there. But is there a market for very expensive floppies?

There could be. But Comicsgate has done NOTHING to market their books to anyone outside their YouTube audience.

This is a good site for visualizing the popularity of keywords in search engines. You would have to get past the links on the right to see anything else. 99% of people don't do that.

This is what the rest of the world sees when they search for Comicsgate. For everyone who watches an EVS or YBZ video, there are tens of thousands who equate Comicsgate with a scandal.

No one is touching that market. Instead, CG creators are dealing with all the drama kicked up by faggot shitstains like @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste. All these gay ops are literally dragging down the entire community, keeping creators from taking simple steps to grow their markets.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Yes, he is.

I sent the photos he posted to a couple printers and they were able to tell me about his physical location. The first few books have a very smooth warp along the pages, which is significant. It means they have been stored in an environment that lacks sufficient environmental controls and is consistently humid. As opposed to being stored somewhere where the heat and humidity changes with the season, where we would expect to see ripples on the page instead of a long, smooth warp.

They were also able to tell me something about how how he's selling the books because of the fraying. The cover is a heavyweight cardstock treated with a gloss finish. It's pretty resistent to the elements and typically only degrades from friction. There's a cardboard box in the background, which is likely where the books are physically stored. It's clear these books are being scraped across the box frequently, as if they are being pulled out and put back. This means he doesn't have inventory sitting on a shelf, he's taking it around to swap meets and conventions. This would be consistent with the cracks I can see in the glue, people are looking at the books to decide whether or not to buy them.

I got someone to look at eBay to identify every seller who has more than one copy of Jawbreakers and Lonestar. It's a very small list. There are only 2 where the climate is consistently warm and humid. There is only one who is local to conventions and comic stores where the books can be sold, and that's Cryptic.

To test my hypothesis, I did some analysis of the SEO keywords related to Comicsgate. All that comes up is dangerhair news articles, social media, reference sites and various blogs and forums. There is no evidence of link-building - like the tier 2 / 3 links used to build visibility and reputation in search engines. This means Comicsgate is inept at marketing but, more importantly, there are no e-commerce sites actively focusing on SERP. If @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste is reaching customers online, it's through a portal like Amazon or eBay.

I have his dox. He's a sad case, there's a real school shooter vibe to him. He lives with his parents and doesn't appear to have graduated college. He has a lot of pictures of himself with comics creators all with this emotionless stare. Several failed digital ventures that lead to moving everything onto eBay. Social media makes him seem withdrawn and only focused on comic books and Trump posts.

I dumped all his social media, which should be some value to archivists looking to hunt down the true identities of the people in Warcampaign. Will post the dox tomorrow, all this having to think about him has left me feeling a little sick.
I gave that a puzzle piece. Good work and all, but I don't think anyone can argue you've earned it with all that

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
I gave that a puzzle piece. Good work and all, but I don't think anyone can argue you've earned it with all that
Sure, it's deductive.

But it's a small pool of suspects. Most of the others could not have done this.

There's a lot of interesting information online about "Ivan". For example, did you know he didn't back the original Jawbreakers campaign last year? He's only had his copy for less than 2 months. Isn't that right, "Ivan"? You talk a lot about me, but you've also been talking a lot about yourself. Tsk, tsk.
Sir, when we want to get something done, first we ask, then tell, then force.

You have been asked to be kinder to the gentler members of this community. And you have been told to fuck off a number of times.

Laurie and Ed are troubled by some of your actions.

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of interesting information online about "Ivan". For example, did you know he didn't back the original Jawbreakers campaign last year? He's only had his copy for less than 2 months. Isn't that right, "Ivan"? You talk a lot about me, but you've also been talking a lot about yourself. Tsk, tsk.
1566018794462.png

Was going to say this quote fits you right now since you seem to be seething but this one fits better.

1566019051468.png

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck cares who backed what?
You're a reseller you want them NOT to back it so you can jack up your margin that's why you run these gay ops.
You're trying to get people to refund so YOU can profit while simultaneously shaking down the creator trying to get free merch. What a sack of shit.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck cares who backed what?
You're a reseller you want them NOT to back it so you can jack up your margin that's why you run these gay ops.
You're trying to get people to refund so YOU can profit while simultaneously shaking down the creator trying to get free merch. What a sack of shit.
Good point; he only came out right as the book and cover was done, and immediately beelined to the place that has over 2 million views to vent his entitled assache too. All while demanding he be able to get money from the creator and keep said books.

How Stupid Are You: a recap

#1, Did you start this whole argument because you say I'm a liar, but now you believe every single thing I said so much that you're basing a doxing on it? And you're only doxing me because I'm a liar, but you can't dox me unless I didn't lie?

#2, Did you actually contact people and say "This guy wants what he paid for from someone, tell me where he is so I can threaten him"?

#3, Did you sperg out about me "trying to get money from Ethan" and also about me "not taking the money from Ethan"?

#4, Did you sperg out about me "waiting so long to say something" and also about me "immediately beelining here"?

#5, Did you accuse me of using KF as a "personal army" just because I posted here, and then you threatened me with "we tell you then we force you"? KiwiFarms isn't a group of servants for you to send after me because of your petty grudge over Ethan's feelings.

#6, Have you spent the past 6 months shitting on Ethan and giving him pet names, while I wasn't saying anything, but now you're straining to white-knight for Ethan, bragging about what you've bought from him, and pretending you "don't care for all this negativity"?

#7, Are you unable to follow simple hypotheticals and analogies about loans and refunds and who's giving things for free, but you're making your own sperg-cringe analogies in which Ethan is a "busker" and I took his guitar?

#8, Do you see some kind of evil conspiracy in retailers buying Indiegogo books in bulk, when the campaign has a "retail" or "bulk discount" option?

#9, Do you think it's possible for someone to "scalp" or "buy up all the books" in an Indiegogo campaign that has no limit on how many can be sold?

#10, Are you unable to find any information online about exactly when Ivan backed which books, but you still see no significance in the fact that I have that information? And you're actually explaining to me what his name means, because that's all you know about him, after I've just told you about his purchasing activity for the past year? And I had to spell it all out for you here, as if I'm talking to an exceptional child, before you're finally asking yourself how I could have known that?

If any of these apply to you, congrats. You're stupid. Which is why you hate me, and it's also why you're here instead of 4chan: because when you try to play internet gangster with someone who isn't as stupid as you, you get e-raped every time.

If you've learned your lesson from this post that I tried to dumb-down to your level, you may leave now. If you'd rather continue, I'll be back later. Maybe I'll wait 15 months like Ethan does. You like the waiting and the anticipation, right?

Bonus round, #11: Did you say I'm only here to exploit the Search Engine Optimization of Kiwi Farms, but then you say nobody could ever find Kiwi Farms through Google because they don't index it?

#12, Even after I explained it so a tar-tar could understand, are you still bragging that Ivan's purchase history isn't on Google, without your tiny brain wondering how I know about it?

EXTRA OVERTIME ROUND!
#13, Did you call some guy's mom on her landline, after you said you'd "force" him to stop posting on the internet, and you feel secure behind your 7 proxies that you're certain can't be traced?

#14, Were you so afraid that I was about to dox you, that you told everyone my name was Jason David Munroe when really that's your own name and pictures you're posting? You knew that everyone here would be stupid enough to believe you, and then you'd never have to worry about being doxed again because you've already doxed yourself.

#15, Did you pretend that you called someone's mom, and she just told you where her son keeps his comics, and everything else you wanted to know, for no reason? And then you demanded interest from her. This is shocking and morally disgusting, things we don't stand for at this forum of course.

Last edited:

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How Stupid Are You: a recap

#1, Did you start this whole argument because you say I'm a liar, but now you believe every single thing I said so much that you're basing a doxing on it? And you're only doxing me because I'm a liar, but you can't dox me unless I didn't lie?

#2, Did you actually contact people and say "This guy wants what he paid for from someone, tell me where he is so I can threaten him"?

#3, Did you sperg out about me "trying to get money from Ethan" and also about me "not taking the money from Ethan"?

#4, Did you sperg out about me "waiting so long to say something" and also about me "immediately beelining here"?

#5, Did you accuse me of using KF as a "personal army" just because I posted here, and then you threatened me with "we tell you then we force you"? KiwiFarms isn't a group of servants for you to send after me because of your petty grudge over Ethan's feelings.

#6, Have you spent the past 6 months shitting on Ethan and giving him pet names, while I wasn't saying anything, but now you're straining to white-knight for Ethan, bragging about what you've bought from him, and pretending you "don't care for all this negativity"?

#7, Are you unable to follow simple hypotheticals and analogies about loans and refunds and who's giving things for free, but you're making your own sperg-cringe analogies in which Ethan is a "busker" and I took his guitar?

#8, Do you see some kind of evil conspiracy in retailers buying Indiegogo books in bulk, when the campaign has a "retail" or "bulk discount" option?

#9, Do you think it's possible for someone to "scalp" or "buy up all the books" in an Indiegogo campaign that has no limit on how many can be sold?

#10, Are you unable to find any information online about exactly when Ivan backed which books, but you still see no significance in the fact that I have that information? And you're actually explaining to me what his name means, because that's all you know about him, after I've just told you about his purchasing activity for the past year? And I had to spell it all out for you here, as if I'm talking to an exceptional child, before you're finally asking yourself how I could have known that?

If any of these apply to you, congrats. You're stupid. Which is why you hate me, and it's also why you're here instead of 4chan: because when you try to play internet gangster with someone who isn't as stupid as you, you get e-raped every time.

If you've learned your lesson from this post that I tried to dumb-down to your level, you may leave now. If you'd rather continue, I'll be back later. Maybe I'll wait 15 months like Ethan does. You like the waiting and the anticipation, right?
Tl;dr
You are retarded.

Tags
None