Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
0.jpg
Jeremy Wayne Griggs 1304 Sunrunner Pl, Pensacola, FL 32504

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Did you find this on the sex offend registry, good god its like this picture was taken of him waiting for soccer practice to finish.
Looks like its @ddaycobra on twitter from geeks & gamers. A star wars and video game sperg. He's currently sperging about "deer gurl" the twitch troon with a grass eating festish that currently has a thread here on the farms.
Screenshot_20200519-211509_Twitter.jpg
Yes, Jeremy...that is a troon LARPing as a deer. A total tard but pretty average as far as troons go.
[Correct me if I've got the wrong guy]

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
Considering he ran off with $52,000 after the disaster called "Stealing Solo". People should really know where to find him and get a refund.
As part of legal CYA the final product have to be sign off by the client; so if the final product is shit it is because the client wanted it that way or is too lazy to do due diligence on every step of the process. Zack being OCD with the printer(s) is correct way to do printing. Especially the first steps when fixing any problem or making change orders can be done on computer with little fuse.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Considering he ran off with $52,000 after the disaster called "Stealing Solo". People should really know where to find him and get a refund.

I think that ship has sailed, the coonsumers who diehardingly buys cg books should stop supporting every project to " OwN ThE EsJaYdUbBaA! CRowdfUndinG iS Da FuTuRe REEeeE!" As a wcbs viewer for about since last jedi I'm glad I didn't spent 30 dollars on that garbage book.

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
I think that ship has sailed, the coonsumers who diehardingly buys cg books should stop supporting every project to " OwN ThE EsJaYdUbBaA! CRowdfUndinG iS Da FuTuRe REEeeE!" As a wcbs viewer for about since last jedi I'm glad I didn't spent 30 dollars on that garbage book.
Hm...Maybe you are right, Jeff isn't worth it as that book is most likely never coming out.

• Agree
Reactions: jspit and Wedge

jspit

kiwifarms.net

Who? Jeremy didn't do that. People know where to find Jeff. His names out there, he does conventions. Not talking about the merits, but your not doxxing him either.