Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
I think that ship has sailed, the coonsumers who diehardingly buys cg books should stop supporting every project to " OwN ThE EsJaYdUbBaA! CRowdfUndinG iS Da FuTuRe REEeeE!" As a wcbs viewer for about since last jedi I'm glad I didn't spent 30 dollars on that garbage book.
Hm...Maybe you are right, Jeff isn't worth it as that book is most likely never coming out.

• Agree
Reactions: jspit and Wedge

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Considering he ran off with $52,000 after the disaster called "Stealing Solo". People should really know where to find him and get a refund.
Who? Jeremy didn't do that. People know where to find Jeff. His names out there, he does conventions. Not talking about the merits, but your not doxxing him either.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
It is? Where can I find it?
That's odd, he's been around for awhile, I'm sure I saw that stuff back when.

Now I'm interested. I think he may have done some scrubbing, probably smart if your running a fraud campaign. Okay, never mind. When you looked him up, did you see if he ever actually incorporated?

Followup

His instagram, lots of nude women. Not a bad artist, but not a good one yet.

Jeff in 2017 on booze channel

Jessi, his GF and fellow tuber, instagram and facebook

Yeah,

Last edited:

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
That's odd, he's been around for awhile, I'm sure I saw that stuff back when.

Now I'm interested. I think he may have done some scrubbing, probably smart if your running a fraud campaign. Okay, never mind. When you looked him up, did you see if he ever actually incorporated?

Followup

His instagram, lots of nude women. Not a bad artist, but not a good one yet.

Jeff in 2017 on booze channel

Jessi, his GF and fellow tuber, instagram and facebook

Yeah,

Yeah, a decent artist but no Joe Quesada, apparently his girlfriend is Jewish.

jm.png

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I'm happy for the Mexican guy... he dodged such a bullet in Jess
Ivan Ortega? What ever happened to that guy? I stopped watching Fandom Menace garbage back in 2018 when hating on the Last Jedi got staler than crusty bread left out in the sun.

As for Jess I always found her to be extremely annoying and attention seeking, her rapid movements and bursts of insanity were incredibly annoying to witness.
Damn. CG really is one big happy family of hot dog vendors, ain't they?

View attachment 1314300

http://archive.md/OOV0N (only way I know how to archive tweets is to stick 'em in Threadapp. 🤷‍♂️)

Which group is Pope Ethan I gonna excommunicate (next?) ? Stay tuned, I guess.

I thought the whole WC vs Cecil and Malin saga was over and done with, its still ongoing? Ethan put all that to rest over a week ago so this could be taken as a troubling sign his influence is not as absolute as it was mere months ago. According to @Mister Dongs Liam Gray has been getting abit antsy lately too.

I guess the whole Preston is a cuck saga unified them for a short period but a lot of the previous wounds have yet to heal. "Anti-CG" should back off a little bit and allow them to fester.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
I thought the whole WC vs Cecil and Malin saga was over and done with, its still ongoing?
Then again, how drunk do you think Cecil was with a Tweet sent at 4:25 on a Saturday morning? (Assuming he is east coast USA, which seems reasonable.) Will he even remember sending it once he sleeps it off? 😐

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Smug Freiza

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Ivan Ortega? What ever happened to that guy? I stopped watching Fandom Menace garbage back in 2018 when hating on the Last Jedi got staler than crusty bread left out in the sun.

As for Jess I always found her to be extremely annoying and attention seeking, her rapid movements and bursts of insanity were incredibly annoying to witness.

I thought the whole WC vs Cecil and Malin saga was over and done with, its still ongoing? Ethan put all that to rest over a week ago so this could be taken as a troubling sign his influence is not as absolute as it was mere months ago. According to @Mister Dongs Liam Gray has been getting abit antsy lately too.

I guess the whole Preston is a cuck saga unified them for a short period but a lot of the previous wounds have yet to heal. "Anti-CG" should back off a little bit and allow them to fester.
Should, but won't. Cecil is very thin skinned as is Jon Malin and WC hit a nerve.

Reactions: SuiSui1

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net

Ivan got his account taken down last year but got it back on, he's probably doing stuff on the other brands.

Last edited:

Odets

kiwifarms.net
He was kept around after Jeff and Jess got close for a short while on that Brie Larson channel but he fizzled out. Tried to do some Reee muh Star Wars videos himself, but quit that too and now occasionally makes videos about video editing which is way more useful practical and better than any videoooooooooooo on PM channels

Tags
None