Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Miller makes EVS look bad. He is a grifter and running all sorts of stupid stuff for a few dollars. He is a constant liability and unable to make any correct choice. If he was to do work for hire for somebody with a good track record like YBZ, he would be able to make a living in CG, as a creator, he is badly burned.
If he cared about image, he wouldn't have used WC as assets and he sure as shit would've nuked Mitch rather than even now say he's a great guy. Ethan's an egotistical moron who thinks he can play dirty politics due to being used to the bitchmade bullpen of current comics.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

jspit

kiwifarms.net
CG is for charismatic assholes (YBZ, EVS, Malin, Cecil, maybe Ro). Smiller was an unlikeable asshole and was unwilling to make bucks as a heel. If he pulled a Kyle Riter and drew away from videos/livestreams he could make bank.
Smiller? Isn't that what Frog's spergs call him? Miller has plenty of charisma, he's just bad at youtube. Good tube for the sperg audience is about medium length, content that is relevant to current events that other channels have run to death and outrage clicks and has long content that is ideally a tamer version of the jerry Springer show with the chance for spergs to give you money to feel like they matter, even if they don't.

There are other ways to tube, but Miller sucks at those too. Charisma has nothing to do with it.

Seems to me the Jesus stuff would make him nope out of a lot of the current CG offerings. Which is kind of a pity since he is probably at least as talented as EVS.
He's worked with Tom Taylor and Phil Jimenez and Erik Larsen. Mike was a principle artist at DC on Injustice. He'd do great with Richard, who would solve most of his problems and frankly he'd be an upgrade over the current talent at Splatto. Problem is he has an ego. He is devout, so if you spam his mail box with penises and blaspheme around him all the time while calling yourself a christian he's going to get pissed off. But Richard isn't going to do that. At this point, I don't see it happening.

His coda is:

"Warcampaign is bad, but was right about all the people that I happened to burn bridges with, conveniently."

Mike might be the only one willing to return, but that doesn't mean he's going to get more support without fulfilling some projects. The Innocuous Pride is a Sin tweets don't seem so bad next to harassing Anna and gatekeeping 150k Anna / Star Wars customers out of Comicsgate.

Perhaps timing for his return will be when customers start receiving their Lonestar 2 books. That should make resumption of Diplomacy look natural.
Has that still not shipped? The best thing Frog said was on that Liam show when that faggot was bitching about all the artists who are going to have to learn to code. Frog, rightly, said that he and others were saying for years this was happening and that even still, its not enough to just draw. Build a platform.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Smug Freiza

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Has that still not shipped? The best thing Frog said was on that Liam show when that faggot was bitching about all the artists who are going to have to learn to code. Frog, rightly, said that he and others were saying for years this was happening and that even still, its not enough to just draw. Build a platform.
Miller is supposed to be getting the books this week

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

jspit

kiwifarms.net

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

Mattcucks is calling us anti. bitch, you fucking dox people. Don't lump us all together and tell your whore wife to blow Ro so he'll calm the fuck down.
Screenshot_20200531-224203_Samsung Internet.jpg

We're watching.
What's Mitch gonna do? Shoot his mailbox? TUG could start a gofundme #RIPpostal

Screenshot_20200531-224341_Samsung Internet.jpg
"Weaponize governmental services" lmao. Remember when Mitch sent out that Allegiance arts junkmail? Kiwi farms remembers.
TUC, Dark Grift and Mitch Breitweiser standing shoulder to shoulder in grifter unity.
Screenshot_20200531-224748_Samsung Internet.jpg
The comments are *chefs kiss*

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
Mitch Breitweiser is a thief who swindles his customers and then puts in place a "zero contact" policy for his business; a clear betrayal of any ideal of 'accountability to the customer' that CG was originally founded on. You'd have to lack any real "consumer advocate" values in the first place to support Mitch not being contacted by customers like... yeah, TUG and Dark Gift.

Also, Comicsgate started the 'mailing garbage to people' war with Stealing Solo.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
@NasserRabadi13 - EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN!
nasser-rabadi.PNG
@Elwood P. Dowd It would be this

And Mitch, you validate my existence that even that CBH couldn't get you to do.
Ah, thanks. Note that it took him from May 18 to May 30 to figure that out. I guess putting out comic books isn't the only thing he's slow at.

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net

Ah, thanks. Note that it took him from May 18 to May 30 to figure that out. I guess putting out comic books isn't the only thing he's slow at.
Lol. Just a joke to promote my books.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net

@NasserRabadi13 has some slight problems marketing his books, as you can see

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
You glorious slime, you've gone 5/5. Even if Mitch doesn't validate you, the Farms does. KiwiFarms never forgets.

I like it. Now, gimme a free copy of your book. 🤪
I had just done a free ebook giveaway like a week ago. If you want a free hard copy just email me, but all my gemini mailers are in the bottom of my closet because I had to move everything into storage because of flooding, so it might be a while before I ship it out.

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
So I did a quick look at Vestige 2 campaign and broke down the numbers (note this is at this moment)

4 x $500 =$2000
13 x $300 =$3900
22 x $100 =$2200
22 x $50 =$1100
98 x $25 = $2450
29 x $75 = $2175

$13825
+$ 2600 ?

188 = $16425

Seems like some one is padding the numbers with some undeclared backing. Also noticed that they are throwing around "Comicsgate" without PP's logo. I'm guessing that they are counting on PP being too humiliated to do anything. Bold move, let's see if it pays off.

Untitled.png

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Cummings needs to let this go, he just got hard proof that he was wrong after accusing Peter for weeks of being a liar. He should just apologize to Peter and move on.
Yeah I wrote cummings off after that

So I did a quick look at Vestige 2 campaign and broke down the numbers (note this is at this moment)

4 x $500 =$2000
13 x $300 =$3900
22 x $100 =$2200
22 x $50 =$1100
98 x $25 = $2450
29 x $75 = $2175

$13825
+$ 2600 ?

188 = $16425

Seems like some one is padding the numbers with some undeclared backing. Also noticed that they are throwing around "Comicsgate" without PP's logo. I'm guessing that they are counting on PP being too humiliated to do anything. Bold move, let's see if it pays off.

View attachment 1340803
Preston's claim can't apply for comics

and "Arguably" no ones can

thats why WC uses "CG only" and has been for a while

Tags
None