Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1341117

The discrepancy for TUG's still open project is even greater, FWIW. Could the difference be some kind of estimated shipping charges? As you can see, I couldn't even get the backers to tie. And I checked it after I did the data entry.😕

If anybody wants to check my arithmetic:
1 x 500 = $500
1 x 500 = $500
1 x 500 = $500
4 x 500 = $2,000
9 x 300 = $2,700
15 x 150 = $2,250
26 x 50 = $1300
141 x 45 = $6,345
216 x 45 = $9720
81 x 40 = $3240
91 x 40 = $3,640
85 x 25 = $2,125
126 x 25 = $3,150
208 x 100 = $20,800

1005 $58,770‬
12? +$14,985?

1017 $73755

Doesn't seem that your math is off...hey @NasserRabadi13 does Indiegogo count shipping towards the overall goal of a project?

(Edit: stupid thing won't line up the way I want it to.)

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
This isn't such a bad take. WarCampaign are indisputably scumbags but the hypocrisy of Ethan and his nut huggers going from defending the depravity of WC to faux outrage over the very acts the used to defend is soy based faggotry that makes the shit sucking scum in WarCampaign look positively noble by comparison.

That being said fuck all of them on both sides every one of them is a hypocritical douche nozzle.
1591055660615.png

Preston's claim can't apply for comics

and "Arguably" no ones can

thats why WC uses "CG only" and has been for a while
Preston's claim is specific to comics. If it applies anywhere it applies to anyone using the "ComicsGate" name to promote or sell comics.

Time will tell if Preston's claim bares weight but if it does WC using "ComicsGate" to sell comics is a perfect example to find out.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Preston's claim is specific to comics. If it applies anywhere it applies to anyone using the "ComicsGate" name to promote or sell comics.

Time will tell if Preston's claim bares weight but if it does WC using "ComicsGate" to sell comics is a perfect example to find out.
He can't prove ownership of the idea
He can't prove predicate to its creation
He can't establish a significant connection to it

Its a spurious claim

WC uses "Comicsgate ONLY" and CG Jumpstart

which are separate (but similar) IPS

Preston has nothing

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
He can't prove ownership of the idea
He can't prove predicate to its creation
He can't establish a significant connection to it

Its a spurious claim

WC uses "Comicsgate ONLY" and CG Jumpstart

which are separate (but similar) IPS

Preston has nothing
I dunno. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. I enjoy watching losers sperg about it though. Clearly they are worried that there's something to it because they invest a lot of energy in it instead of laughing and moving on.

I was told this trade mark business wasn't a good troll but autists are still bed wetting about it a month and a half later so I'd say it was a pretty good troll.

As to whether there's anything to his claim, you'll have to forgive me if I reserve judgement until it's actually tested. I don't have the confidence in my legal skills that most people on the internet seem to.

Time will tell.
:popcorn:

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
1 x 500 = $500
1 x 500 = $500
1 x 500 = $500
4 x 500 = $2,000
9 x 300 = $2,700
15 x 150 = $2,250
26 x 50 = $1300
141 x 45 = $6,345
216 x 45 = $9720
81 x 40 = $3240
91 x 40 = $3,640
85 x 25 = $2,125
126 x 25 = $3,150
208 x 100 = $20,800

1005 $58,770‬
12? +$14,985?

1017 $73755

Doesn't seem that your math is off...hey @NasserRabadi13 does Indiegogo count shipping towards the overall goal of a project?

(Edit: stupid thing won't line up the way I want it to.)
Yes they do.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
c
I don't know if you have the answer but here is question. Say I start an indegogo and get it funded, then I make a LLC called "Hamster Mill LLC" put the money in there. Could I then write off all the art, coloring, lettering, purchasing and shipping as Tax write offs for a small business?
Assuming you're a burgerland citizen, IGG money is treated as sales, and that's what you do anyways; receipts less expenses equals profit or loss. I assume most countries have a similar scheme.

Note that for income tax purposes a single member LLC is a tax disregarded entity and may not be worth the bother and expense of setting up; some states have annual fees, etc. They do offer legal protections, but realistically are you going to get sued if you pull a Breitweiser and take an ice age to deliver your funny book?

@FROG has a subchapter S corp, IIRC, not an LLC. But he is at a whole other level from the average CG munchkin screeching notice me sempai for a $4.99 paypiggie in his comment section at this point.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I dunno. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. I enjoy watching losers sperg about it though. Clearly they are worried that there's something to it because they invest a lot of energy in it instead of laughing and moving on.

I was told this trade mark business wasn't a good troll but autists are still bed wetting about it a month and a half later so I'd say it was a pretty good troll.

As to whether there's anything to his claim, you'll have to forgive me if I reserve judgement until it's actually tested. I don't have the confidence in my legal skills that most people on the internet seem to.

Time will tell.
:popcorn:
Yeah but Preston doesn't make enough money for people to sue

Preston is clearing TOPS 10k a year on his comics

His alleged trust fund is probably insulated

He maybe has a house as a major asset.....aint nothing to sue him for

• Dumb
Reactions: Newman's Own

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net

I think it is the other way around. If Preston does nothing and others use the term "ComicsGate," he will lose it. Meaning he'll be the one suing.

And that's without opening the can of worms about whether or not the word "ComicsGate" can even be trademarked.

Judge Denies Author Attempt to Trademark 'Cocky'

Trademark Bully Thwarted: Spots the Space Marine Back Online

HAS THE DRAGON SLAYER TRADEMARK BEEN SLAIN? (UPDATE 11/28/18)

Seems to me PP would lose if he went to court, but I'm not a lawyer. Yeah, the above aren't perfect matches, but I'd be curious to see where somebody trying to do what PP is trying to do has worked.

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if you have the answer but here is question. Say I start an indegogo and get it funded, then I make a LLC called "Hamster Mill LLC" put the money in there. Could I then write off all the art, coloring, lettering, purchasing and shipping as Tax write offs for a small business?
Yes, that's what I do. Any expenses you have, you can write off. I had my business since 2017, but I dont think it makes a difference if you dont have it til later. You can write those things off even without any corporation or LLC or sole proprietorship.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Eh? This I've not seen. What thread? 😕

View attachment 1338275

Personally, I was gonna mail them something , but I'm only 70% ready.
This thread @SuiSui1 doxed Mitch here about a week ago. They also doxed Frog, TUG's new address, Jeremy from Geeks and Gamers, Billy Tucci and helped with Gat Hanzo. The sinister Slime is unstoppable!
View attachment 1338444
We're watching.
What's Mitch gonna do? Shoot his mailbox? TUG could start a gofundme #RIPpostal

View attachment 1338453
"Weaponize governmental services" lmao. Remember when Mitch sent out that Allegiance arts junkmail? Kiwi farms remembers.

View attachment 1338469
The comments are *chefs kiss*
Fucking TUG claiming we are the "anti's" boogeyman. No you colossal inbred faggot we dox lolcows. Don't wanna be doxed on the Farms? Don't be a cow.

Speaking of cows and being doxed, for anyone who hasn't read the main CG thread.

Gat Hanzo:
David W Brooks/Gat Hanzo/ Lil Hayseed/Ponce Hay Leon/ Caprisunsipper/ Duke
View attachment 1341628View attachment 1341629View attachment 1342582

Social Media accounts:
Twitter Gat Hanzo: https://twitter.com/GatHanzo
Twitter Lil Hayseed: https://twitter.com/LilHayseed
Twitter Caprisunsipper: https://twitter.com/CapriSunSipper
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lilhayseed

Make sure to sample David's finest work "Kool Like Dat WAR CAMPAIGN REMIX."
View attachment 1341302

Possible current address: (he's moving.)
642 Xenia Ave, Xenia Ohio 45385
View attachment 1341638
View attachment 1341641
View attachment 1341657
Used to live in Dayton but moved back to Shawnee Lake.
View attachment 1341385

Possibly currently living in Ohio.
View attachment 1341387
View attachment 1341391
David was a bit of an edgy boy.
SISTER CONFIRMED
Sister: Brandi R Paxton/Brandi Brooks Scott
View attachment 1341311

View attachment 1341316
View attachment 1341318

View attachment 1341319

Old twitter: https://twitter.com/r_paxton
New twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandiPaxton

Both are basically dead accounts at this point, sister lives somewhere in Texas near Memphis or San Antonio.
View attachment 1341335
View attachment 1341344

Her wedding was in Memphis.
View attachment 1341336
View attachment 1341352

She also has a Facebook out there, but I can't find it.
View attachment 1341362

EDIT: Found her Facebook, she remarried and changed her surname.

Her and David.
View attachment 1342588
MOTHER CONFIRMED
Joni Marshall Hanson
View attachment 1342592

GRANDFATHER CONFIRMED
View attachment 1342603
FATHER UNCONFIRMED
Possible Father: David W Brooks?
David's mother's nickname for him is Duke, possibly due to him sharing his father's name. Gat claims he is from Lake Shawnee. Googling both his full name and location bring up this news article.

Gat admit's his Mother and Father are divorced.
View attachment 1341375
View attachment 1341380

EDIT: Added address, updated photo's, cleaned up the post. Special thanks to @Absurdity @SuiSui1 @Analog Devolved and @SaidNoOneEver for helping compile the information.

EDIT2: Found more photo's of David, found his sisters Facebook, found his mother and his grandfather.
And more recently Man of S3x
Ask and you shall receive fren.

Mathias K Denichi/Man of S3x/Denichi Designs/Gina
View attachment 1342633View attachment 1342634
View attachment 1342635

Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mathiasdenichi
Archive
Twitter: https://twitter.com/manofs3x
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mathiasdenichi
Archive
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/handmade/Mathias-Denichi
Linked-In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mathiasdenichi
Github Profile: https://github.com/mathiasdenichi
Website: http://mathiasdenichi.com/ (defunct) Wayback Machine
Website: http://www.denichidesigns.com/ (defunct) Wayback Machine

Address 1: 222 S Osprey AVE #APT 101, Sarasota, Florida 34236
View attachment 1342669

Address 2: 14650 Mossy Hammock LN, Myakka City, FL 34251 (probably his folks place.)
View attachment 1342673
View attachment 1342674

But wait there's more!
Since I'm a sucker for accuracy I'd like to fully close the case on Gat Hanzo/David W Brooks.
View attachment 1342681View attachment 1342682

Found his mother:
View attachment 1342684

Which then lead me to his sister, who must have remarried, which is why it was so hard to find her.

And his Grandfather on his mother's side.
View attachment 1342690

Notice I didn't dig into them too deeply, I have a soul after all and family should always be off-limits. However for the sake of my reputation on these here Kiwifarms, I must also be as thorough as possible. Hey Gat, it was nothing personal kid, it was for purely academic purposes I assure you.

Updated the previous post to reflect this new information

Well that's two Warcampaigner's doxed in less than 24 hours. Like my old man always used to say: "always kick a dog when they're down, it's the only way they'll learn."

>Ro Kabir right now.
View attachment 1342697

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200602-103208_Twitter.jpg
Hear that @SuiSui1 they are calling us "evil"

Report us to who? The internet police? No one gives a fuck.

Please do call us out, it's free advertising. Mitch already told everyone exactly where to find his dox and you're spreading that information. Call yourself out faggot.

The commenters on IGG, LMAO. nope. Those are just customers who paid a premium for a comic that is years late, came out in Wal Mart for a fraction of the price and were told to eat shit and like it by Mitch and his stupid wife.

All that was done here was a public service so people know where to send their "fuck you" letters since Mitch ignores legitimate criticism of his shady business practices.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net

What would anyone sue Preston for in relation to the trademark?

You can't sue someone for legally obtaining a trademark. What exactly do you think Preston's sueable legal offense is?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: VIkkiVerse

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
Well if I am to be evil, I must play the part.

the fire rises2.png

"Citizens of Comicsgate! This man promised to be different than those who mocked and drove you away from your hobby. That he would deliver a "better" product. And on that promise, you gave him your hard earned money and what did you get in return? NOTHING! He sold you out to the bigger man to fill his own pockets. What a hero, what a professional. And now he calls me "evil" for providing away for you to address your grievances. I am only a slime, but a noble slime. Do not go to his house, oh no. Mock him. Laugh at him. Let him live in his world of capes and fairy tales while we go our way with our wallets closed."

Last edited:
Tags
None