Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Taken care of, for the official Kiwi record.
Since the @TheLaughingMan is thread banned I thought I'd speak on his behalf here in the main thread. It has come to my attention after some digging and asking around that it appears he is being blamed for the dox of Man of S3x and possibly Gat Hanzo that occurred here several days ago.

View attachment 1348171

View attachment 1348180

Clearly I'm preaching to the choir here and most user's already know this, but I and several other Kiwi's were responsible for the recent dox on Warcampaign.

The first instance of Gat Hanzo, aka David W Brooks, being doxed was by @Analog Devolved as seen here:

Which I later followed up with and expanded upon here:

@Analog Devolved and myself previous collaborated on the dox of Sheila Allen and we both decided that ending our relationship premature would be a waste of both our talents. After Warcampaign blue-balled the Farms on #BLACKDRAGON we both decided Warcampaign was next (and long overdue.)

Later our findings were fact checked, expanded upon and compiled by the following users @SuiSui1 ,@Absurdity and @SaidNoOneEver who I thanked in a follow up post here:

I also gave them credit in the initial post here:

Notice that @TheLaughingMan was not thanked nor credited in either post, because he was not involved.

Less than 24 hours later I doxed Mathias Denichi, aka Man of S3x, here:

Again I reiterate @TheLaughingMan was not involved in any way shape or form with either dox. In fact if you check Laughing Man's post history he has been absent from the Farms for over a week now.
View attachment 1348218
Its clear from his quoted post at the beginning of this thread he desires a break or extended leave of absence from the Farms, which is his right, although he will be missed in the TUG thread. :feels:

So in conclusion:

To Man of S3x @TheLaughingMan didn't dox you, I did and I'd do it again you cross-dressing, degenerate faggot.
To Gat Hanzo @TheLaughingMan didn't dox you, I and several others did and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we'd do it again you worthless, warcampaign, wigger weeb.
To TUG stay butthurt and let @TheLaughingMan live rent free in your head, you stupid inbred hillbilly.

And to my fellow Kiwi's, sorry for this autistic long winded post, I probably didn't have to make. However I couldn't allow an innocent Kiwi, @TheLaughingMan to take the blame for something I and others participated in, especially since TUG and his wife Lola already have Laughing Man's dox, as he was a former IGG backer and they've used it against him previously.

Besides credit where credit is due.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Farewell @TheLaughingMan , your legacy will live on forever in gayops against this poor bastard.
Warcampaign must be terrified if they're going to TUG for "intel" and getting directed to unrelated people like you.

View attachment 1348630
That Laughing Man is not ours. Once again, CG/WC can't figure out who's who anymore. Our @TheLaughingMan has a very distinct way to how he types, you'd recognize him immediately.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Bye @TheLaughingMan thanks for all the posts.
I don't know how to deals, with all these feels... :feels:
I doubt these people are important in any way, but I liked the conspiracy theories and the salt over the doxing.
View attachment 1348503
http://archive.fo/Ouo9g
Fucking hilarious, it's funny to watch Warcampaign run around like a chicken with no head.

Interesting tweet though:
hmm.PNG

I wonder who TUG is warning against? TheLaughingMan? Or Kiwifarms as a whole? Just proves that TUG and WC are in tight together.

Also:
lelmao.PNG

:story::lit:MY FUCKING SIDES!:lit::story:
Farewell @TheLaughingMan , your legacy will live on forever in gayops against this poor bastard.
Warcampaign must be terrified if they're going to TUG for "intel" and getting directed to unrelated people he's mad at.

View attachment 1348630
God this just keeps getting better and better, going to Mathew Lewis for intel, Warcampaign must be desperate.
Arthur "Art" Thibert
View attachment 1350118

3050 Wilderness Dr
Corona, California

View attachment 1350120

I didn't realized that Chrono Mechanics was from 2013 and that is was on KS

View attachment 1350136

View attachment 1350138

View attachment 1350139
LMAO!
And here I was thinking I was catching up to you SuiSui, I'm starting to lose track now of how many heads you have taken. Is this number 7 or 8?
Hahaha holy shit the Comicsgate vigilante strikes again.
The Slime just can't keep getting away with it!

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Micah Curtis says that he's going to start fulfillment as he launches his next campaign Three Knights, an action comic based on Crusaders.
He got mad when I said he was on the way to Ikari Press' Brand #2 failure to get backers if he tries launching a second campaign without finishing the first one.
From 44,000 to 12,000 during the initial funding.

Savage!

It's still in demand and has 22,000, but the last one nearly reached 80,000 when all was said and done. I don't know how much was lateness versus him more or less disappearing from Frog's channel and not getting the push this time.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
It's still in demand and has 22,000, but the last one nearly reached 80,000 when all was said and done. I don't know how much was lateness versus him more or less disappearing from Frog's channel and not getting the push this time.
A bit of both. Brice venefited from the initial excitement of CG campaigns for #1.

The things is, if he had satisfied his customers by not making they feel dicked around, he wouldn't have needed a big push by Ethan for #2. A lot of those backers would have carried over into his second campaign.

They can talk all they want about late books being no big deal, but Brand makes it obvious that lateness is a problem for everyone but Ethan.

I predict the same thing that happened to Brice is going to happen to Donal DeLay when he launches Brutus #2.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
A bit of both. Brice venefited from the initial excitement of CG campaigns for #1.

The things is, if he had satisfied his customers by not making they feel dicked around, he wouldn't have needed a big push by Ethan for #2. A lot of those backers would have carried over into his second campaign.

They can talk all they want about late books being no big deal, but Brand makes it obvious that lateness is a problem for everyone but Ethan.

I predict the same thing that happened to Brice is going to happen to Donal DeLay when he launches Brutus #2.
Also would have helped if Brice didn't launch the sequel before the first book got fulfilled. People aren't going to be confident backing the second book when they don't even have the first one in their hands.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
Micah Curtis says that he's going to start fulfillment as he launches his next campaign Three Knights, an action comic based on Crusaders.
He got mad when I said he was on the way to Ikari Press' Brand #2 failure to get backers if he tries launching a second campaign without finishing the first one.
You can launch a campaign while having an unfulfilled one? I thought that was specifically not allowed, though maybe IndieGoGo has different rules from Kickstarter?

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
You can launch a campaign while having an unfulfilled one? I thought that was specifically not allowed, though maybe IndieGoGo has different rules from Kickstarter?
Indiegogo doesn't seem to give a shit about their TOS when it comes to Friends of Ethan.

Your also supposed to fulifull your campaign within 3 months of the estimated shipping date when you go in demand.

Indiegogo's Community Guidelines for Campaign Owners

Tags
None