Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

jspit

kiwifarms.net
You can launch a campaign while having an unfulfilled one? I thought that was specifically not allowed, though maybe IndieGoGo has different rules from Kickstarter?
Indiegogo doesn't seem to give a shit about their TOS when it comes to Friends of Ethan.

Your also supposed to fulifull your campaign within 3 months of the estimated shipping date when you go in demand.

Indiegogo's Community Guidelines for Campaign Owners
Frogs made them a fortune. They're smart to keep him happy.

I think he's started to figure out just how big a problem the lateness is. You'll notice he got pissed when WC compared Fraga to Mitch. Maybe why Antonio got a little cold shoulder for awhile?

Carmina Burana

O Bib Fortuna!
kiwifarms.net
Mike Baron, a real comics professional, has a new Indiegogo for a comicbook adaptation of his Florida Man novel, & let's just say, the art leaves a lot to be desired. Is CG scaring away some good artists?
Screenshot_2020-06-13-14-57-59-1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-13-14-58-07-1.png
I've always been a Baron fan, but after the failure to get Offworlder funded, & with the look of this book, I'm starting to wonder if he's a casualty of CG.

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
Mike Baron, a real comics professional, has a new Indiegogo for a comicbook adaptation of his Florida Man novel, & let's just say, the art leaves a lot to be desired. Is CG scaring away some good artists?
I've always been a Baron fan, but after the failure to get Offworlder funded, & with the look of this book, I'm starting to wonder if he's a casualty of CG.
Yeah...that is boring and it looks like a Stealing Solo style.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
LOL, sounds like somebody in the project is aware of the art not being the best.

the-art.jpg
FWIW, if they were selling it at $4.99/$5.99 price point I'd probably not personally quibble about the artwork. But for $25? Yeah. No.

BTW, does the shirt in that picture tiptoe up to the line of infringing on Shazam? Sure looks like it to me, just with the colors reversed.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: jspit and SuiSui1

jspit

kiwifarms.net
I know he dislikes Frog. But Richard's using him, and if he's smart he'll make the most of that. He has connections. Do what Chuck did, bring Richard stuff he likes and wants. It sucks, it's unfair, it's reality.

LOL, sounds like somebody in the project is aware of the art not being the best.

FWIW, if they were selling it at $4.99/$5.99 price point I'd probably not personally quibble about the artwork. But for $25? Yeah. No.

BTW, does the shirt in that picture tiptoe up to the line of infringing on Shazam? Sure looks like it to me, just with the colors reversed.
maybe, its not thick enough and DC can't copyright a thunderbolt. It's like the Batman symbol. Its a specific kind of bat, which is why they change it so much. Look at Mage.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
This is more resulting of Mike's refusal to work with CG. Florida Man's artist, Todd Mulrooney, is an honored alumni of the Liamstream after he said on Twitter that Liam Gray "was the worst thing to ever happen to Comicsgate" along with many other things. Liam started replying that Todd was a talentless piece of shit engaging in whisper networks to drag others into his crab bucket of failure but got sidetracked shitting on Nasser, so the only natural result was to bring him on the show to discuss these issues in a calm and respectful manner. The episode still exists.

Baron has gone on to say that this scene in Jon Malin's Graveyard Shift of a fetus being forcibly blasted from a pregnant woman was "repellant", which I think I speak for all of us when the only conclusion is that he is crypto anti-CG traitor.

1592598884245.png

Hopefully they believe you, @TheLaughingMan and let you resume mining intel on TUG's mailbox insurance fraud scheme.

1592608573985.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Hopefully they believe you, @TheLaughingMan and let you resume mining intel on TUG's mailbox insurance fraud scheme.

View attachment 1390460
Imagine unironically being a TUG fan.
Writing "TUG is great" on your body.
Then posting that to twitter mentioning kiwi farms so we're guaranteed to find it.
AND telling TUG, a guy known for doxing backers exactly where to find your dox.
My fucking sides the midget chucky strikes from beyond the kiwi grave to continue giving us lots.
@TheLaughingMan 1. @reallaughingman 0

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

Carmina Burana

O Bib Fortuna!
kiwifarms.net
Vampirella #1--the comic that will not die--is being reprinted again, this time with a cover by God-bless-her-she's-trying Mindy Wheeler:
VampiV5-01-Cov-Mindy-Virg.jpg
This is....not good. She's flat & stiff. The proportions are terrible. Those arms....! But the people who hate EVS are buying it.
Screenshot_2020-06-29-23-14-28-1.png
Not a lot of paypigs, but what a waste of money.

Stop funding crap!

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I've lost count of how many crappy Vampirella variants are out there now. Three from Reethan, one from Art Thibert, another from the Star Wars girl. I'm sure there were others, did Fragga do one? Or was that Red Sonya? Maybe Billy Tucci, I can't remember.

Wheeler's looks far better than TSWG's abortion but it still looks like shit. Her midriff looks too long, her hips look like they are in an unnatural position, her ass looks fat, her head too small for her body and the coloring is so drab and uninspired it hardly catches the eye.

Comicsgate ladies and gentlemen, where mediocrity costs you $25 plus shipping.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
This one was kind of my fault guys. Mindy Wheeler was crying on twitter about TSWG getting a cover over and over so I explained to Mindy that what Anna did was commission Dynamite to print comics with her cover on them and selling them herself and there was nothing stopping Mindy from doing this if she was willing to front the cash. I just wanted her to shut the fuck up you guys I didn't want to see this flesh colored subject on flesh colored night sky compositional abomination.

Mindy has also realized she needs to build a platform to sell her crowdfund so she's decided to do conservative talk youtube with Jon del Arroz. Good lord.

Last edited:

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
This one was kind of my fault guys. Mindy Wheeler was crying on twitter about TSWG getting a cover over and over so I explained to Mindy that what Anna did was commission Dynamite to print comics with her cover on them and selling them herself and there was nothing stopping Mindy from doing this if she was willing to front the cash. I just wanted her to shut the fuck up you guys I didn't want to see this flesh colored subject on flesh colored night sky compositional abomination.

Mindy has also realized she needs to build a platform to sell her crowdfund so she's decided to do conservative talk youtube with Jon del Arroz. Good lord.
Your sins have been eternally forgiven @Mister Dongs ... now, about that new opening post, and the comic you were planning on writing, chop chop sir.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
This is....not good. She's flat & stiff. The proportions are terrible. Those arms....! But the people who hate EVS are buying it.
I think EVS is probably the biggest tool bag faggot in comics but I won't be buying Mindy's cover. It's the simps that buy low quality shit to "own the other side".

Most people who walked away from Sciver's cult of retardation are on the other side because they aren't simps like what's left of Ethan's following. Those people will buy Anna's cover or even Ethan's awkward attempts at the female form through thinly veiled masturbatory imagery in a frenzy of "notice me senpai" stupidity.

1593590036628.png

ComicsGate is ground zero for paypigs, simps and cucks.

Do you think he just got lazy when he decided to draw her tibia longer than her femur or he really does lack the fundamentals to draw anatomy?

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net
I think EVS is probably the biggest tool bag faggot in comics but I won't be buying Mindy's cover. It's the simps that buy low quality shit to "own the other side".

Most people who walked away from Sciver's cult of retardation are on the other side because they aren't simps like what's left of Ethan's following. Those people will buy Anna's cover or even Ethan's awkward attempts at the female form through thinly veiled masturbatory imagery in a frenzy of "notice me senpai" stupidity.

View attachment 1420562

ComicsGate is ground zero for paypigs, simps and cucks.

Do you think he just got lazy when he decided to draw her tibia longer than her femur or he really does lack the fundamentals to draw anatomy?
The teeny-tiny humerus is like a thalidomide baby.

Reactions: Newman's Own
Tags
None