Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
How Stupid Are You: a recap

#1, Did you start this whole argument because you say I'm a liar, but now you believe every single thing I said so much that you're basing a doxing on it? And you're only doxing me because I'm a liar, but you can't dox me unless I didn't lie?

#2, Did you actually contact people and say "This guy wants what he paid for from someone, tell me where he is so I can threaten him"?

#3, Did you sperg out about me "trying to get money from Ethan" and also about me "not taking the money from Ethan"?

#4, Did you sperg out about me "waiting so long to say something" and also about me "immediately beelining here"?

#5, Did you accuse me of using KF as a "personal army" just because I posted here, and then you threatened me with "we tell you then we force you"? KiwiFarms isn't a group of servants for you to send after me because of your petty grudge over Ethan's feelings.

#6, Have you spent the past 6 months shitting on Ethan and giving him pet names, while I wasn't saying anything, but now you're straining to white-knight for Ethan, bragging about what you've bought from him, and pretending you "don't care for all this negativity"?

#7, Are you unable to follow simple hypotheticals and analogies about loans and refunds and who's giving things for free, but you're making your own sperg-cringe analogies in which Ethan is a "busker" and I took his guitar?

#8, Do you see some kind of evil conspiracy in retailers buying Indiegogo books in bulk, when the campaign has a "retail" or "bulk discount" option?

#9, Do you think it's possible for someone to "scalp" or "buy up all the books" in an Indiegogo campaign that has no limit on how many can be sold?

#10, Are you unable to find any information online about exactly when Ivan backed which books, but you still see no significance in the fact that I have that information? And you're actually explaining to me what his name means, because that's all you know about him, after I've just told you about his purchasing activity for the past year? And I had to spell it all out for you here, as if I'm talking to an exceptional child, before you're finally asking yourself how I could have known that?

If any of these apply to you, congrats. You're stupid. Which is why you hate me, and it's also why you're here instead of 4chan: because when you try to play internet gangster with someone who isn't as stupid as you, you get e-raped every time.

If you've learned your lesson from this post that I tried to dumb-down to your level, you may leave now. If you'd rather continue, I'll be back later. Maybe I'll wait 15 months like Ethan does. You like the waiting and the anticipation, right?
Dude, please stop. You've been doing this shit all week. Got such a problem with EVS' progress? Go make a fuss on his campaign pages and twitter. No one here cares.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, please stop. You've been doing this shit all week. Got such a problem with EVS' progress? Go make a fuss on his campaign pages and twitter. No one here cares.
Also, you'd think a real fan who got sick of the wait would've complained beforehand. I know I did months back in the CG thread. Difference was I saw updates, how far the product was working, got actual feed back, and now am just less willing to back EVS on new projects because of his grandstanding and my belief that his delays are self inflicted.

Still will probably back the Rainbow Brute idea though, since I love coming of age stories and sword and sorcery.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Jason David Munroe / Cryptic Comics / Cryptic Collectibles / @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste

wierdo-small.png

DOB: 04/11/1991
Phone number: (714) 962-7712 (land line)

Address:
10181 Kamuela Dr
Huntington Beach CA 92646-2936

Relatives living at same address:
Edward Alan Munroe, Age 57 (father)
Laurie J. Munroe, Age 63 (mother)

Employment: self-employed
Education: no college
Marriage: single, never married
Court records: No criminal or civil court records
Political Affiliation: Republican
Hashtags on personal Twitter account:
#Patriot #Nationalist #Conservative #AmericaFirst #MAGA #Trump2020

PLEASE NOTE: Every photo of Jason has the same cold, dead stare, just like Adam Lanza.

D65DL6gUcAAX_z3.jpeg

EBpCazKUEAA2kES.jpeg

KHF2V7_6_400x400.png

Jason frequently attends comic book signings at the following businesses. Please note, he does not appear to have a professional relationship with either.

Comics Toons N' Toys
13542 Newport Ave (2,280.19 mi)
Tustin, California 92780
(714) 730-2117

Phat Collectibles
301 E Imperial HWY (2,285.05 mi)
La Habra, California 90631
(714) 680-3760

Current eBay storefront:
427 positive reviews, 1 neutral, 0 negative

Previous digital ventures:

jdmgraphics.com
Comics news and gaming site with monthly give aways
Active between 2008 and 2011
Average monthly traffic: < 2000

crypticgames.com
Active between 2013 and 2016

2016: Fundraising for JDM Graphics Website - $0 total raised

2016: Fundraising for Cryptic Comics Website - $0 total raised

Notes from call with Laurie Munroe, Jason's mother.

- Confirmed this is a house phone, not a business.

- Asked if there is a better number to reach the owner of Cryptic Collectibles, she suggested sending an email.

- Confirmed Jason keeps an office in his bedroom.

- Confirmed Jason spends most of his time in bedroom "working on business."

- Confirmed inventory is kept on premises.

- Confirmed windows are open most days of the year.

- Described her aspirations as a mother are for Jason to move on. She cited going to college or starting a family as life goals she would like him to embrace. Cited affordability as main factor holding him back.

- Refused to answer questions about a girlfriend before ending call.

Jason created an account on KiwiFarms to post a long gripe about Ethan Van Sciver. His post was notable for accusing Mr. Van Sciver of failing to deliver comics and original art created as part of a crowdfunding campaign. This post was odd because of the timing, Jason's accusations concern finished work product Mr. Van Sciver demonstrated on his public YouTube channel and stated he is preparing to ship. Jason's original post can be read here.

Jason claimed to be a comic speculator and went on to make a series of exceptional posts on KF. Some highlights:

- Jason indicted the capitalist system and expressed a contempt for profit, establishing his communist political leanings.

- Jason demonstrated obsessive interest in Mr. Van Sciver's videos and an eagerness to quote him out of context

- Jason took credit for only making $3 selling a large batch of Nasser's books.

Until this point, the disturbing lack of self-awareness in Jason's posts indicated that he was simply exceptional. But then he posted a very specific demand for Mr. Van Sciver, revealing his true motives.

A quick glance at my Indiegogo account shows at least $3,000 I sent you last year. Let's round down, instead of 15 months interest we'll just do an even 12 months. At the 29% my credit cards charge me, that's $870 interest on top of the $3,000. And then I'd be dead even, didn't make any profit on that money for over a year. Still not a good deal to me. I've bought and sold a lot of comic books in the past 15 months, and I sell for at least twice what I paid. If you're offering me $6,000, that would be about right. Except I know for a fact that you're a person who doesn't deliver on what you say you'll do.
This established Jason is just a petty extortionist looking to victimize a comic book artist. He is someone who should be avoided at all costs.

Jason went on to deny claims of being financially inept using high interest rate credit cards, asking for money (instead, he repeatedly insisted Mr. Van Sciver "promised" to pay him), or buying comic books from Nasser. Several people on KF offered to purchase his supply with interest, making him whole again, but he refused all attempts to remedy the situation on behalf of the creator.

In his haste, Jason went onto provide photos as proof of his status as a comics speculator. This lead to the unravelling of his plan, as members of KF were able to use information from the photos to reveal his geographic location and identify him amongst a small group of comicbook sellers online. Which spurred research into Jason's failed digital ventures and attempts to make a living in the comics industry. Conversations with his mother (who is a very nice person and deserved a son instead of this faggot) ultimately lead to an unquestionable match.

A review of Jason's social media revealed the entirety of his interests relate to comic books and Donald Trump. His followers on Twitter include professionals in the convention circuit, comicsgate, various comic book companies, and more. He recently had a tweet about SDCC retweeted by Jim Lee and attended a dinner in his honor. Other information of interest has been collected from his social media accounts, which may be publicly revisited over time.

Your turn. Go.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Jason David Munroe / @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste

View attachment 895289

DOB: 04/11/1991
Phone number: (714) 962-7712 (land line)

Address:
10181 Kamuela Dr
Huntington Beach CA 92646-2936

Relatives living at same address:
Edward Alan Munroe, Age 57 (father)
Laurie J. Munroe, Age 63 (mother)

Employment: self-employed
Education: no college
Marriage: single, never married
Court records: No criminal or civil court records
Political Affiliation: Republican
Hashtags on personal Twitter account:
#Patriot #Nationalist #Conservative #AmericaFirst #MAGA #Trump2020

PLEASE NOTE: Every photo of Jason has the same cold, dead stare, just like Adam Lanza.

View attachment 895366

View attachment 895368

View attachment 895369

Jason frequently attends comic book signings at the following businesses. Please note, he does not appear to have a professional relationship with either.

Comics Toons N' Toys
13542 Newport Ave (2,280.19 mi)
Tustin, California 92780
(714) 730-2117

Phat Collectibles
301 E Imperial HWY (2,285.05 mi)
La Habra, California 90631
(714) 680-3760

Current eBay storefront:
427 positive reviews, 1 neutral, 0 negative

Previous digital ventures:

jdmgraphics.com
Active between 2008 and 2011

crypticgames.com
Active between 2013 and 2016

2016: Fundraising for JDM Graphics Website - $0 total raised

2016: Fundraising for Cryptic Comics Website - $0 total raised

Notes from call with Laurie Munroe, Jason's mother.

- Confirmed this is a house phone, not a business.

- Asked if there is a better number to reach the owner of Cryptic Collectibles, she suggested sending an email.

- Confirmed Jason keeps an office in his bedroom.

- Confirmed Jason spends most of his time in bedroom "working on business."

- Confirmed inventory is kept on premises.

- Confirmed windows are open most days of the year.

- Described her aspirations as a mother are for Jason to move on. She cited going to college or starting a family as life goals she would like him to embrace. Cited affordability as main factor holding him back.

- Refused to answer questions about a girlfriend before ending call.

Jason created an account on KiwiFarms to post a long gripe about Ethan Van Sciver. His post was notable for accusing Mr. Van Sciver of failing to deliver comics and original art created as part of a crowdfunding campaign. This post was odd because of the timing, Jason's accusations concern finished work product Mr. Van Sciver demonstrated on his public YouTube channel and stated he is preparing to ship. Jason's original post can be read here.

Jason claimed to be a comic speculator and went on to make a series of exceptional posts on KF. Some highlights:

- Jason indicted the capitalist system and expressed a contempt for profit, establishing his communist political leanings.

- Jason demonstrated obsessive interest in Mr. Van Sciver's videos and an eagerness to quote him out of context

- Jason took credit for only making $3 selling a large batch of Nasser's books.

Until this point, the disturbing lack of self-awareness in Jason's posts indicated that he was simply exceptional. But then he posted a very specific demand for Mr. Van Sciver, revealing his true motives.

This established Jason is just a petty extortionist looking to victimize a comic book artist. He is someone who should be avoided at all costs.

Jason went on to deny claims of being financially inept using high interest rate credit cards, asking for money (instead, he repeatedly insisted Mr. Van Sciver "promised" to pay him), or buying comic books from Nasser. Several people on KF offered to purchase his supply with interest, making him whole again, but he refused all attempts to remedy the situation on behalf of the creator.

In his haste, Jason went onto provide photos as proof of his status as a comics speculator. This lead to the unravelling of his plan, as members of KF were able to use information from the photos to reveal his geographic location and identify him amongst a small group of comicbook sellers online. Which spurred research into Jason's failed digital ventures and attempts to make a living in the comics industry. Conversations with his mother (who is a very nice person and deserved a son instead of this faggot) ultimately lead to an unquestionable match.

A review of Jason's social media revealed the entirety of his interests relate to comic books and Donald Trump. His followers on Twitter include professionals in the convention circuit, comicsgate, various comic book companies, and more. He recently had a tweet about SDCC retweeted by Jim Lee and attended a dinner in his honor. Other information of interest has been collected from his social media accounts, which may be publicly revisited over time.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This faggot spent money he doesn't have on fucking COMIC BOOKS and is demanding that EVS pay off his FUCKING CREDIT CARD INTEREST

You know what else $3000 buys, @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste ? Several months rent at anywhere but your fucking mom's house

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This faggot spent money he doesn't have on fucking COMIC BOOKS and is demanding that EVS pay off his FUCKING CREDIT CARD INTEREST

You know what else $3000 buys, @UndeliveredCrowdfundMaste ? Several months rent at anywhere but your fucking mom's house
Jason also wastes money on beer.

Jason regularly drinks Modelo out of the can, with salt and a squeeze of a spanish lemon. He calls it a wetback margarita and talks about immigrants when he does. I have 2 accounts of Jason puking on himself while drunk in the last year, along with some other tales of how he's a vagina repellant.

Of his friends on Twitter, few have anything nice to say. Most don't know who this guy is, they just followed him back.

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jason also wastes money on beer.

Jason regularly drinks Modelo out of the can, with salt and a squeeze of a spanish lemon. He calls it a wetback margarita and talks about immigrants when he does. I have 2 accounts of Jason puking on himself while drunk in the last year, along with some other tales of how he's a vagina repellant.

Of his friends on Twitter, few have anything nice to say. Most don't know who this guy is, they just followed him back.
Why is none of this information surprising at all. A guy covered in throw up waving a credit card bill screaming at Van Sciver about crowdfunding.

I feel bad for his mom.

Thanks to Ethan though without his tweet it would have been impossible to find this freakshow.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mongoloid who didn't learn why collecting comics is a dumb way to earn money has no ability at all to manage his own finances and has to live with his mother? And attacks people due to entitlement? And also doesn't have a single bit of support for his own failed grifts on kickstarters before trying this shit?

Why am I not surprised.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
EXTRA OVERTIME ROUND!
#13, Did you call some guy's mom on her landline, after you said you'd "force" him to stop posting on the internet, and you feel secure behind your 7 proxies that you're certain can't be traced?
Ahahaha holy shit, just realised he edited this into his post before the dox dropped. Literally threatening to backtrace it.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Ahahaha holy shit, just realised he edited this into his post before the dox dropped. Literally threatening to backtrace it.
Thank you for pointing that out.

That detail confirms one more thing. When I rang, I thought I heard someone else in the background.

She gave him up while he was in the room. My justice boner just wrecked my zipper.

YooA

kiwifarms.net
Why would you pay money for something that doesn't exist you fucking idiot! I can't understand why he's so angry at Ethan particularly when he's the one who made a hyper-speculative business decision. I can understand being depressed but you dun fucked up! You did! You fucking GOOF!

Reactions: Ivan Shatov

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
EXTRA OVERTIME ROUND!
#13, Did you call some guy's mom on her landline, after you said you'd "force" him to stop posting on the internet, and you feel secure behind your 7 proxies that you're certain can't be traced?
I called your mother on my cell phone. I pinged your contacts on Twitter with my public account, which has my actual name and contact info.

Nothing will come of it. Your friends and family like me better. Move out and stop being a burden to your poor mother.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, how sure are you he's using his own credit cards. His Verizon Motorola phone is on his Dad's account.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Why would you pay money for something that doesn't exist you fucking idiot! I can't understand why he's so angry at Ethan particularly when he's the one who made a hyper-speculative business decision. I can understand being depressed but you dun fucked up! You did! You fucking GOOF!
It's dumber that he waited until we had video proof that the book exists and is finished to do this spergout and even then EVS offered a refund in this very thread. Would have been a fairly valid tantrum a few months ago when we had no info. Doing this now is just retarded

Tags
None