Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - Debate about Ethan and other shit here

Odets

kiwifarms.net
I don't care about them enough to even follow their cowthreads and I'm the guy who lurks around channel autism threads.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't care about them enough to even follow their cowthreads and I'm the guy who lurks around channel autism threads.
One would have to show some interesting screeching from these people to try and generate some modicum of interest. Then again, it all just looks like anti-CG people. Bit one sided if one wanted to see ALL of the autism CG has to offer.

• Agree
Reactions: LateNightComics

Odets

kiwifarms.net
One would have to show some interesting screeching from these people to try and generate some modicum of interest. Then again, it all just looks like anti-CG people. Bit one sided if one wanted to see ALL of the autism CG has to offer.
The intricacy of another we-are-the-savers movement comprised of "ALPHA boomers" cucking and shitting itself because of their own gayops vs the usual millennial "Yikes! OMG! NAZI!!!". Can you blame me? At least movements collapse in unique ways. Liberal SJW millennials are largely the same.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
The intricacy of another we-are-the-savers movement comprised of "ALPHA boomers" cucking and shitting itself because of their own gayops vs the usual millennial "Yikes! OMG! NAZI!!!". Can you blame me? At least movements collapse in unique ways. Liberal SJW millennials are largely the same.
The problem with the movement is the movement leaders dont know what they are doing [And what kind of movement they are doing] And they dont recognize the mid-tier companies are starting to counter program softly to them. They are too clueless to win the game

L

LL 196

kiwifarms.net
Bit one sided if one wanted to see ALL of the autism CG has to offer.
TUG finally earned a thread. Although I'm surprised the warcampaign as a collective doesn't have one as well.

Reactions: Adamska

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
TUG finally earned a thread. Although I'm surprised the warcampaign as a collective doesn't have one as well.
None of they gayops actually worked. They all backfired and either exposed themselves or screwed Sleazy E.
What would you call the thread anyway? Ethan's Uberspergen?

Reactions: instythot

Odets

kiwifarms.net
The problem with the movement is the movement leaders dont know what they are doing [And what kind of movement they are doing] And they dont recognize the mid-tier companies are starting to counter program softly to them. They are too clueless to win the game
The problem with the movement is the whole idea of a movement. There's not a single e-movement that managed to go down with dignity, it's always gayops. All this movement shit is like stages of cancer I swear.
1. We have to go further with this we are the movement!
2. We're moving but without the leader, we have several big people. One is clearly bigger and directs the rest but surely that doesn't count.
3. The biggest notLeader is a minor e-celebrity now. He needs help. Generals or stormtroopers who will protect him... and ideals
4. Stormtroopers do gayops. Everything is in shit. Death,

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Did you get TUGs book? I am wondering how laughably bad it is, and if the main character has a hamplanet for a wife
Interesting point about the delivery date.
For comparison sake, here are the estimated delivery dates of the IndieGoGo comics I contributed to (to be fair, I'm not sure if the perks affect the dates or not):
Englewood #1 by Micah Curtis:
Englewood Perk.PNG

Earthworm Jim by Doug TenNapel:
Comic:
EWJ Comic Estimated Delivery Date.PNG
"Making Of" Book:
EWJ Making Of Book Estimated Delivery Date.PNG

Jawbreakers LOST SOULS/GØD-K1NG Combo Pack by Richard C. "Ya Boi Zack" Meyer:
Jawbreakers Estimated Delivery Date.PNG

Ok, here is TUG's The Case of The Littlest Umbrella:
TCoTLU Estimated Delivery Date.PNG
(I refunded this)
Just to be sure, here is the next perk:
TUG Next Perk.PNG

TUG Estimated Delivery Date.PNG

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
For comparison sake, here are the estimated delivery dates of the IndieGoGo comics I contributed to (to be fair, I'm not sure if the perks affect the dates or not):
View attachment 900081

Comic:
View attachment 900083
"Making Of" Book:
View attachment 900084

View attachment 900085

View attachment 900094
(I refunded this)
View attachment 900095

View attachment 900096
Obviously with the top quality art Rub and TUG is getting...haha just kidding he needs the extra time to tape up another redneck mailbox and fish for superchats for his kids. While catfishing for dick pix. Degenerate fuck.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 900081

Comic:
View attachment 900083
"Making Of" Book:
View attachment 900084

View attachment 900085

View attachment 900094
(I refunded this)
View attachment 900095

View attachment 900096
I'm willing to give TUG slack on that since it's his first time doing this and the date can be a safety net for all we know. Doug has been doing this for years and knows how fast he works and Ya Boi had most of the book ready to go when he started the campaign

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I've gotten Jawbreakers (Lost Souls), The Ferryman, Punchline, Flying Sparks (1 and 2), Lonestar 1, Trumps Space Force , Ironsights, Stardust, Graveyard Shift, Stardust, asgard 1, T-Bird and Throttle, The Abductables, Asami children of the Rusu
I am waiting on Cyberfrog, Red Rooster, Brand, Lady Alchemy, Black and White, Brutas (the badass), Detective Dead Moon, The Low Life, Battle Maiden Knuckle Bomb, Little Girl Lethal, Earth Bound, Good Knight, Ferryman 2, Icarus and the Sun, The Case of the Littlest Umbrella,Vestige , Lonestar 2, Super Harem, Kayas, Soulfinder, Guardians of Erloth, Iron Skys, ardanna, Monster MD, Nyobi, Mary Sue, Jawbreakers 2, Graveyard Shift 2, Starblades, The Comic Wars, Magic Cop, Everglades Angels
I am not getting (and not being refunded) on Agenda,
I got Refunded on Hero 1, Offworlder

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten Jawbreakers (Lost Souls), The Ferryman, Punchline, Flying Sparks (1 and 2), Lonestar 1, Trumps Space Force , Ironsights, Stardust, Graveyard Shift, Stardust, asgard 1, T-Bird and Throttle, The Abductables, Asami children of the Rusu
I am waiting on Cyberfrog, Red Rooster, Brand, Lady Alchemy, Black and White, Brutas (the badass), Detective Dead Moon, The Low Life, Battle Maiden Knuckle Bomb, Little Girl Lethal, Earth Bound, Good Knight, Ferryman 2, Icarus and the Sun, The Case of the Littlest Umbrella,Vestige , Lonestar 2, Super Harem, Kayas, Soulfinder, Guardians of Erloth, Iron Skys, ardanna, Monster MD, Nyobi, Mary Sue, Jawbreakers 2, Graveyard Shift 2, Starblades, The Comic Wars, Magic Cop, Everglades Angels
I am not getting (and not being refunded) on Agenda,
I got Refunded on Hero 1, Offworlder
You didn't buy iron sights? It's arguably the best one. Canales drew an entertaining story. Anyone who can make so many pros assblasted over a book ya boi said should be found in a Mexican Tijuana hooker bathroom.
They critique the art like anyone gives a fuck. Ya boi was paying Canales $75 a page. They are jealous because that's more than they make at Marvel.
:edit: just saw iron sights listen in your autistic post.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
You didn't buy iron sights? It's arguably the best one. Canales drew an entertaining story. Anyone who can make so many pros assblasted over a book ya boi said should be found in a Mexican Tijuana hooker bathroom.
They critique the art like anyone gives a fuck. Ya boi was paying Canales $75 a page. They are jealous because that's more than they make at Marvel.
:edit: just saw iron sights listen in your autistic post.
I love Canales (He is a bro). I also gave some insights on /HFY/ culture to the guy who wrote the Abductables.

I have Canales as a social media friend and we talk about stuff ((I love Basque culture)).

And Canales does work on the Reg....and like...if I had a project his art style would fit I wouldnt think twice about asking him

Reactions: LateNightComics

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Iron Sights is probably the only work by Meyers I'll never get a hold of.
And I have picked up his Four in the Corps autobiography, Popgun Volume 2, No Enemy But Peace, and Chosin: Hold the Line (comes with Chosin: To The Sea). I have two more books to pick up and I'll nearly have all the works he's published.

Reactions: Adamska

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
And I have picked up his Four in the Corps autobiography, Popgun Volume 2, No Enemy But Peace, and Chosin: Hold the Line (comes with Chosin: To The Sea). I have two more books to pick up and I'll nearly have all the works he's published.
What are those comics like

PERSONALLY I think YBZ wasnt a confident writer in IS and JB, but I hear Chuck Dixon is helping him get more confident

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
What are those comics like

PERSONALLY I think YBZ wasnt a confident writer in IS and JB, but I hear Chuck Dixon is helping him get more confident
Popgun Volume 2 features his first published comic. Take that how you like.
No Enemy But Peace is his first one-shot (It's tough to track down, but I got a copy in decent shape). Reviews on it is mixed when it comes to his writing (he did re-release it in a colored variant a couple of years later in a crowdfund).
Chosin is interesting. I later found out a video on YouTube based on it:

Meyer did a video about creating Chosin:

• Feels
Reactions: LL 196 and Adamska
L

LL 196

kiwifarms.net
Popgun Volume 2 features his first published comic. Take that how you like.
No Enemy But Peace is his first one-shot (It's tough to track down, but I got a copy in decent shape). Reviews on it are mixed when it comes to his writing (he did re-release it in a colored variant a couple of years later in a crowdfund).
Chosin is interesting. I later found out a video on YouTube based on it:

Meyer did a video about creating Chosin:
Ya Boi Zack casually mentions that he was into The Clone Wars. Then he namedrops that Otis Frampton worked on the kid version of Chosin. Frampton is a good dude. You can hear Zacks passion when talking about the book. He starts off glum but I'm glad he's happy in the end.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You can easily get ahold of iron sights. I know because I have two copies (supporting Canales because he was very unfairly targeted).
Both of my copies are in pristine condition, not all fucked up like Jason's collection.
You can find Meyer's early work online if you know where to look. Don't look too hard, you'll only disappoint yourself.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
You can easily get ahold of iron sights. I know because I have two copies (supporting Canales because he was very unfairly targeted).
Both of my copies are in pristine condition, not all fucked up like Jason's collection.
You can find Meyer's early work online if you know where to look. Don't look too hard, you'll only disappoint yourself.
I will say Canales when I was talking to him last has enough people wanting to work with him he has to pick his projects now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino