Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - Debate about Ethan and other shit here

Odets

kiwifarms.net
Linkara wasn't the first you idiots. Unless you're trying to say "first in the Comics", but that's like congratulating yourself your for using a different kind of ketchup on the same old AVGN noodles. And WTF is so insightful about repeating the most basic shitty opinions from the 2000s without context as if they're facts?

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Linkara wasn't the first you idiots. Unless you're trying to say "first in the Comics", but that's like congratulating yourself your for using a different kind of ketchup on the same old AVGN noodles. And WTF is so insightful about repeating the most basic shitty opinions from the 2000s without context as if they're facts?
Tbh I read it a "the first one out of those people" instead of "first ever"

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Kamala as a CONCEPT has potential

She is a Muslim Girl, growing up in a secular non muslim world
Her Dad is super trad (but secular), Bro Is super religious, mom is pious and a moderating influence.
Her friends all want to be normal kids

AND THEN she gets super powers and becomes part of a race of altered humans who were a slave cast to an alien race

So: "Who am I? How do I be true to all these things pulling me apart?"

If only the creative team did honor to the idea they made

Also "Fan girl for X Hero, takes on their legacy."

Kamala and Carol have BARELY had time together in the books. And not dealt with their issues ever

Last edited:

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
If I remember right, the first writer kind of did. It was when they left that it got dumber, woker, and Kamala crippled a friend for life for reasons.
And collaborated with Carol being a Super Villain....

Which YA KNOW as Marvel is promoting she is going to go full Baddy (Carol) should be something Kamala reflects on

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Very fitting these are clearly former Channel Awesome spergs. Imagine enjoying a fat four eyed tranny cockslut who was disrespectful to his girlfriend fighting a bad special effect or a greenscreen of himself in tinfoil
Isn't Linkara a genital bigot who dumped Iron Liz when she lost the cock?

• Horrifying
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And collaborated with Carol being a Super Villain....

Which YA KNOW as Marvel is promoting she is going to go full Baddy (Carol) should be something Kamala reflects on
No I actually kind of liked that moment in a trashfire way, because Cap'n Space Bitch effectively enslaved her and broke child labor laws to do it.
Isn't Linkara a genital bigot who dumped Iron Liz when she lost the cock?
Yeah, because he secretly wants to be used as a meat toilet, but that dream can't be realized if the dick is gone. Not that it ever would because his fucked fundie childhood made him pretty much squicked out by anything but naked kissing.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And have Kamala try to take over?
Nope; I'd have her be forced into it by the media labels which fucks her mentally even more because she's still just a teenage girl who does street level crime. She ain't fucking ready for the big leagues and is about to break under the strain until *insert hero here* applies some super therapy.

Mainly because CW2 is a bit too late to make Carol be the woman version of Mike Stoklasa she should be. A drunk hack fraud.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
The original month of release was suppose to be November 2018. That means that just around a year ago you should have noticed that you weren't going to get things done on time. At that point you should have cut down on the endless circle-jerk livestreams, hunkered down, and gotten the actual comic done.

We know why you didn't. Because you'd rather hold court, bloviate, and suck up superchat money. Meanwhile, people already paid you for your late comic. What did you do to get back on schedule? Nothing. You delayed, delayed, delayed, bathed in superchats, caused weekly drama to put eyeballs on your stream, ranted on Twitter, made hundreds of clickbait videos about Stah Wah and Captain Marvel, and schemed up various variant covers to extract more money from your stupid gullible abused fans, who have Stockholm Syndrome.

How is your imaginary lawsuit against Renfamous and SJWSpider-Man going?
Yeah, I'd rather be a YouTuber who does annual comics. I think I've mentioned that hundreds of times on my YouTube streams. I enjoy YouTube, and I've been doing comic books for a quarter of a century. I've produced lots of comics. But YouTube pays the bills, it's fun, and it isn't a grind that keeps me from my family the way monthly comics are. I make videos and then play with my 3 year old daughter. Fuck those 16 hour work days. Waste of life and time.

CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY took as long as it took, and it's finished and being fulfilled now. Those who didn't appreciate the wait got refunded.

Most, and by "most," I mean the VAST MAJORITY, waited and will be glad they did!

As for "imaginary lawsuit against Renfamous and SJWSpiderman," I never named those parties. I hired a lawyer to look into a defamation lawsuit against three individuals. That's an ongoing thing, and if anything comes of it, you'll know. It's my money, I never crowdfunded for the legal services, and so it's really not your business.

Ethan, we're not talking about "a year's worth" anymore. At this point we're at a year-and-a-half and counting. Your last comic was released in Spring of 2018.
I don't owe you an output past one issue of CYBERFROG, dude. Your expectations of me are your own stupid fault.

was supposed to be a "consumer revolt", not "marketing".
(Hm, maybe you don't like when it's your own customers starting to revolt against you.)
Interesting how you've seamlessly tried to turn the whole thing into a way to make money for yourself (and a few crumbs for your sycophants).
Your streams are not about comics. They're about manchild drama, crying (literally) over who said what mean word on Twitter and which gray-haired man doesn't want to be in such-and-such imaginary fanclub anymore. That's literally what it is. Imaginary fanclubs, subsets of fanclubs, gossip, worrying about who said what to who behind the scenes, who passed who the secret message, etc.
Gay ops.
Bullshit.
Not comics.
Stop crying about my YouTube content. Don't watch it if you don't like it.

If #ComicsGate is something other than what I say it is, it's on you and people like you to CONVINCE other people of that. I talk about what I think ComicsGate should be and I attract a large following. Larger than anyone else. What does that tell you?

CONSUMERS DECIDE. If you truly respected customers, you'd respect the market forces that pushed me forward and left you behind.

That's reality!

CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY ships this week! Make sure to tell me what you thought when your copy arrives.

Last edited:

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The Mary poo can't even get Sleazy E's name right.
This article is correct in asserting Ethan is behind the harassment, directly in control of the war campaign and using intimidation, criminal activity and gay ops to silence and destroy any critics of his horse shit manchild behavior.

It's not about sexism etc reeeee it's about a fat, middle aged pedo trying to make money from a shitty comic based on an idea he had 30 years ago.

Tim Doyle- fucking joke.
Fake Christmas- fucking fag.
Renfamous- honestly Lauren Cooper stfu.
They didn't reach out to Ethan.

While he [sleazy e] is the harasser writing a hit piece accusing him of being comics hitler without throwing a sieg hiel to that faggot seems disrespectful and dishonest.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Elwood P. Dowd

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks Anthony Gramuglia used to be female? Something about the writing style screams post-op and synthetic testosterone via hormones.

The only good thing from that piece is he gave a shout out to the Farms.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino