Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - Debate about Ethan and other shit here

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks Anthony Gramuglia used to be female? Something about the writing style screams post-op and synthetic testosterone via hormones.

The only good thing from that piece is he gave a shout out to the Farms.
At least we know they are watching and care WAY more about what people on the farms say than we do.
I'll tell the MARY SUE the same thing comics niggers told me.
Don't fucking like it? Don't read it.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
The Mary poo can't even get Sleazy E's name right.
This article is correct in asserting Ethan is behind the harassment, directly in control of the war campaign and using intimidation, criminal activity and gay ops to silence and destroy any critics of his horse shit manchild behavior.
Criminal activity, nigga? Spill the beans, since I'm assuming you've got the receipts. Also I'm assuming acting like an attention whore on Twitter has not (yet) been criminalized. As much as it probably should be.

Reactions: LateNightComics

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Criminal activity, nigga? Spill the beans, since I'm assuming you've got the receipts. Also I'm assuming acting like an attention whore on Twitter has not (yet) been criminalized. As much as it probably should be.
Ethan and TUG are hoarding dick pics I'm pretty sure that's illegal if not it's hella fucking gay.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Aside from @FROG 's rainbow avatar on Twitter, can you provide the slightest shred of evidence to support this claim?
TUG represents himself as speaking for Ethan, which I believe because no amount of evidence stops the $uperchat paypiggies from ponying up for fake lawsuits and duct tape mailboxes

TUG and his landwhale of a wife, a bitch so hideous it makes Lauren look like a supermodel were using photos, some of them I've mentioned before to catfish dick pics for the purposes of blackmail and extortion.

That and Ethans structured payments to various shills like Jeremy Hambly, etc is a form of money laundering.
Using real estate agents to launder money for lolsuits and then dick pic blackmailing anyone dumb enough to fall for "lola" and Matthew "Rub and TUG" Lewis's gay ops are exceptional.

I'd say they deserve it but it's at the direction of Van Sicko who luckily, has such a reputation as an unreliable asswipe that steals money and never delivers (see comicsgate thread) he is banned from almost all conventions. No con wants to tarnish their good reputation with a con artist, conman and soon convict.

May his asshole bleed a million tears in prison.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
May his asshole bleed a million tears in prison.
Lighten up. @FROG makes entertaining videos.

Creators are +/- 100% off on time estimates to complete a project. Comicsgate has been pretty drama filled, EVS also deals with cultural issues that have a larger meaning in society. The fact he can get anything done while supporting other creators is pretty significant.

Something he said recently, Comicsgate lacks good enemies. Unlike Weebwars, where you have these psychopaths who all turn out to be accusing a VA of their own defects and degeneracy. Instead, we point the finger at each other, often with good reason.

Marvel comics had legendary rivalries in the 80s. Editors were managing bands of renegades masquerading as writers / pencillers / inkers who often hated each other but still produced outstanding work every month. The ones that didn't went away.

Something about comics in particular requires conflict. You don't get good work from milquetoast graphic designers who want harmony and balance in all things. You get good work from people who have seen injustice, unfairness, brutality up close and share it through stories with pictures. Between the pages there has to be meat.

In that way, Ethan's more like a butcher than a storyteller. Totally makes sense he would be doing all this other stuff and people would hate him for it. Being able to thrive in that situation is better than what most men could do.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Creators are +/- 100% off on time estimates to complete a project. Comicsgate has been pretty drama filled, EVS also deals with cultural issues that have a larger meaning in society. The fact he can get anything done while supporting other creators is pretty significant.

Something he said recently, Comicsgate lacks good enemies. Unlike Weebwars, where you have these psychopaths who all turn out to be accusing a VA of their own defects and degeneracy. Instead, we point the finger at each other, often with good reason.

Marvel comics had legendary rivalries in the 80s. Editors were managing bands of renegades masquerading as writers / pencillers / inkers who often hated each other but still produced outstanding work every month. The ones that didn't went away.

Something about comics in particular requires conflict. You don't get good work from milquetoast graphic designers who want harmony and balance in all things. You get good work from people who have seen injustice, unfairness, brutality up close and share it through stories with pictures. Between the pages there has to be meat.

In that way, Ethan's more like a butcher than a storyteller. Totally makes sense he would be doing all this other stuff and people would hate him for it. Being able to thrive in that situation is better than what most men could do.
Spergs gonna sperg. Ethan is okay, his friends are on major bullshit though.

I am legit pissed about the gay ops TUG was doing that is beyond bullshit. Just sad to see Ethan stream with the dude just a few days ago. Shit like that raises questions. I get it, he likes being a YouTube star,
He is way more famous now than his "ink and t shirt merchant" days but hangs out with the same crowd that brought infamy to exceptional individuals like GaddRamone aka a lot of shit.
I get it that fame kicks ass. Money is a huge bonus and he is rich. Hanging out with rub and TUG on live streaming looks exceptional though.

Last edited:
L

LL 196

kiwifarms.net

#CG had good enemies. Not the blue-haired whale or SJWSPIDERMAN, they're obvious clout chasers. Waid "I defend the weak and innocent while harassing the weak and innocent". Kwanzer "Everyone in CG who's a minority or woman is a bot". Doyle "I'm not even going to pretend I'm not a sociopath". Tess "I bring the crazy". Vissagio "Man in a wig, give me a gig". Antos "Have I mentioned that RCM called me a Cumdumpster?".

But they're all repetitive, have shut the hell up, been neutered, and are otherwise not bringing interesting shit to talk about. That leaves the adjacents who are otherwise irrelevant and boring. but it's ground that hasn't really been tread yet.

It's tough to make a new vid about "the industry is dying" when the response is "so what else is new". I don't blame people for branching out since people who like comics will probably like other nerd shit and there's no reason not to talk about that stuff too if they're really interested in it. The Anime VA, Star Trek, and Videogame industries all have similar problems worth exploring.

• Agree
Reactions: LateNightComics

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Spergs gonna sperg. Ethan is okay, his friends are on major bullshit though.

I am legit pissed about the gay ops TUG was doing that is beyond bullshit. Just sad to see Ethan stream with the dude just a few days ago. Shit like that raises questions. I get it, he likes being a YouTube star,
He is way more famous now than his "ink and t shirt merchant" days but hangs out with the same crowd that brought infamy to exceptional individuals like GaddRamone aka a lot of shit.
I get it that fame kicks ass. Money is a huge bonus and he is rich. Hanging out with rub and TUG on live streaming looks exceptional though.
TUG is just a megafaggot megafaggoting. Don't get mad over him making cg and ww bigger marks of shame than gg, laugh at him for his gay ops, his landwhale plowing, his mailbox maintenance skills and his inability to make a point in under 15 minutes.

Also laugh at anyone who can't recognize this and appears on stream with him, especially after the megafaggot started showing up at cons in cosplay of his gay YouTube character

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, Daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild...

• Winner
Reactions: Ivan Shatov
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino