Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - Debate about Ethan and other shit here

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Kickbacks to Renfamous to attack you
Paid by Ethan, through shills like "Nancy balbutin collins" an arguably fake shill Ethan used to structure an under 10k payment to quarterpounder for faking the assault at GenCon to give the CG/CP (Evs, sim, tug, vic's orbiters) something to talk about. [Hard to keep track of comics pedos (ethans crowd) and comics troons (renfamous's crowd)]
Manufacturing controversy then paying for it is the comicsGAYte modus operandi and the dishonorable queen Shit Can Van Sciver is writing the cheques.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Paid by Ethan, through shills like "Nancy balbutin collins" an arguably fake shill Ethan used to structure an under 10k payment to quarterpounder for faking the assault at GenCon to give the CG/CP (Evs, sim, tug, vic's orbiters) something to talk about. [Hard to keep track of comics pedos (ethans crowd) and comics troons (renfamous's crowd)]
So your claiming Jeremy also committed Civil fraud by taking this to court and the guy on the other side also committed civil fraud?

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So your claiming Jeremy also committed Civil fraud by taking this to court and the guy on the other side also committed civil fraud?
I think Reethan Ashcan van Trashcan stirred the shit pot and these two exceptional individuals got in an internet famous slap fight.
The GFM is the fraud, I'm not claiming the fake fight didn't fake happen. Only that no one saw it or bothered reporting it until Scambro Toot showed up with his 10k to blow it up.

Reactions: Zigzag

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I think Reethan Ashcan van Trashcan stirred the shit pot and these two exceptional individuals got in an internet famous slap fight.
The GFM is the fraud, I'm not claiming the fake fight didn't fake happen. Only that no one saw it or bothered reporting it until Scambro Toot showed up with his 10k to blow it up.
Except they went to court and both got lawyers

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Except they went to court and both got lawyers
Anyone can do that for any reason. I'm sure once the guy QP attacked after Ethan gave him the green light was scared not to hire a lawyer after 10's of thousands of dollars started appearing in the GFM. Then the CG spergs spent hours and hours a day talking about it.
You'd hire a lawyer too.
QP went looking for trouble and found it.

• Dumb
Reactions: AnOminous

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Anyone can do that for any reason. I'm sure once the guy QP attacked after Ethan gave him the green light was scared not to hire a lawyer after 10's of thousands of dollars started appearing in the GFM. Then the CG spergs spent hours and hours a day talking about it.
You'd hire a lawyer too.
QP went looking for trouble and found it.
So you are saying Hamburgler would commit fraud for such a small amount of money?

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So you are saying Hamburgler would commit fraud for such a small amount of money?
They all would. Same reason Rub and TUG and his whale wife Ashley Lewis hoard dick picks of random guys to blackmail them for superchats.

It's not about the small amount of money. They did it because they are shitheads. exceptional individuals.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
They all would. Same reason Rub and TUG and his whale wife Ashley Lewis hoard dick picks of random guys to blackmail them for superchats.

It's not about the small amount of money. They did it because they are shitheads. exceptional individuals.
they are one Cankle out of the Trailer Park thou

Hambergler seems to not be stupid

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Two Weeks Ago: "Cyberfrog is shipping THIS WEEK!"
Ethan Today: "Nothing is in transit. I haven't signed a single book."
If his book doesn't show up in my hands by the end of this month I'm writing him off as someone to back under any circumstances given a goofy dad with less years of experience in the field could do it in half the time.

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
If his book doesn't show up in my hands by the end of this month I'm writing him off as someone to back under any circumstances given a goofy dad with less years of experience in the field could do it in half the time.
Three times, mind you. Speaking of, if Zack has been updating his IGG page on the regular, Jawbreakers is currently waiting on lettering for 60% of its pages before going to print. I don’t think Zack will get it out in September as he had hoped, but he took a real solid swing at it considering the pace of the book’s production compared to any of the other campaigns we’ve seen.

Ethan Two Weeks Ago: "Cyberfrog is shipping THIS WEEK!"
Ethan Today: "Nothing is in transit. I haven't signed a single book."

2 weeks ago? I came here 5 weeks ago to talk about Cyberfrog being late, and most of the people in this thread said "it's already being shipped".

Why are most of the people in this thread stupid pieces of shit, who were completely wrong while I was completely right?

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
2 weeks ago? I came here 5 weeks ago to talk about Cyberfrog being late, and most of the people in this thread said "it's already being shipped".

Why are most of the people in this thread stupid pieces of shit, who were completely wrong while I was completely right?
You werent right about anything other then @FROG dragging his feet on getting this done [And not planning ahead properly]

And you were super exceptional about not getting a refund before ETHAN closed the refund door

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

It's been late faggot. You came here to bitch about not being to flip Cyberfrog for a quick buck and got mad when people told you to fuck off with that when you refused to just get a refund. Ethan being late doesn't mean you're not still an idiot.

You werent right about anything other then @FROG dragging his feet on getting this done [And not planning ahead properly]

And you were super exceptional about not getting a refund before ETHAN closed the refund door

I never wanted a refund or asked for one, idiot. I wanted Ethan to send me what I paid for, which he hasn't done. 17 months ago I paid him $1,000 for a page of art, which he already finished drawing over a year ago. He mailed some of the art to a private buyer about 8 months ago, but he won't mail the ones he sold on Indiegogo. Because he's a liar who doesn't keep his word, while he keeps our money.

He owes Comicsgate $800,000, and he's publicly doing other jobs and buying houses instead of finishing what we already paid him for.

He's selling other comics on Indiegogo, and he's already delivered them. He's already talking about his 6th crowdfund before he's even delivered the 1st one.

So if I'm wrong, as you think in your delusional mind, then why do 95% of Ethan's backers agree with me and not you? That's right - Cyberfrog sold $800,000, and his latest crowdfund is less than $40,000. That means 95% of the customers didn't come back. Why would they? Because they enjoy paying money and receiving nothing in return for 18 months, while Ethan has more important things to do?

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I never wanted a refund or asked for one, idiot. I wanted Ethan to send me what I paid for, which he hasn't done. 17 months ago I paid him $1,000 for a page of art, which he already finished drawing over a year ago. He mailed some of the art to a private buyer about 8 months ago, but he won't mail the ones he sold on Indiegogo. Because he's a liar who doesn't keep his word, while he keeps our money.

So if I'm wrong, as you think in your delusional mind, then why do 95% of Ethan's backers agree with me and not you? That's right - Cyberfrog sold $800,000, and his latest crowdfund is less than $40,000. That means 95% of the customers didn't come back. Why would they? Because they enjoy paying money and receiving nothing in return for 18 months, while Ethan has more important things to do?
IN THIS THREAD

You asked for your money back and what Ethan promised you for free at one point.

As for his latest crowdfund....its a varient cover gimmic. Thats a smaller and smaller audience share. Its Ethan harvesting dumb whales like you

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Don't lie. You came here to demand Ethan give you free shit and pay your credit card interest lol.

Bro we already know Sleazy E is a lying sack of shit who can't and won't fulfill his promises. This is very well documented and the glove of truth exposed this a long time ago, faggot.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino