Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t dox anyone it a public article that anyone can find by Google. You can google Noah Van Sciver and it pops up. You do get we are on the farms right? It’s not doxing I’ve never given names or addy. So go cry in your pillow. Someone said Chris Chan was more understandable because of mental illness so I was showing that it might be the reason for evs actions as well. I also don’t see mental health as a shameful thing. I look at it as if your leg was broken you would get help it the same thing, that article was the first time I felt bad for evs and thought if he got help he might be the Ethan people liked in the beginning.
The justification is strong, as is the salt.

And nice try attempting to call me a pussy; really shows that you don't read much out here given I've been pretty okay with doxing DSP's cult, who actively enable Pig and prevent him from going nova (I much prefer massive collapses). I've also repeatedly stated cows who try to bait suicide should just do a flip. So it's not the technique; this is just clearly gay ops sad shit and you're full on mad.

Basically, the technique is fair, but your mens rea is autistic and gay as fuck.
yeah, but your bringing the man’s family into this over some late comics. How autistic is that?
This too. Noah has yet to show any massive tardery besides being a druggie; unlike say the Chipman family who joined as multiple members to either enter the slapfight to protect their retarded brother Movieblob, or joined in trying to get a guy fired for mocking Blob's books.

Again, the mens rea is autistic and hideously gay.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
I like that I'm doing comics, making fun of Star Wars and clowning around on YouTube for laughs and ad revenue while countless adult men obsess over me and look into my family background to try to bring my comics business down, and I'M the one that needs mental help.

I mean, thanks for your concern, virginal neckbeards, but...I'm okay.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what you're saying here. Maybe you misunderstood me.
You clearly don't get it. The simple thing I'm trying to tell you is that your marketing, PR, management and communication skills are shit. That there's a legit reason why you sound like a bipolar con-artist to many non-sjw people. You've spent so much time talking about how close to clients you are, how muh-star-wars and memes make you more in-touch with normies and a bigger market and thus give you a bigger pool of fans. How you're some big shit on IGG and in general you are THE guy, THE Veteran. So when the other guy shows up and does more with the same premise and resources, naturally people have some questions. And what is your answer? "Please understand Im actually diplatformed and insignificant in my presence:'(". You really don't see how this might sound like bullshit to many? On one hand you all like "Yo! We're buying houses!!! Daddy is raping the industry!" and on the other "I'm actually, a hobo please send superchats to fight the evil-twitter-people!". Yes that's not exactly what you've said. I know. But that's what's staying in people's heads, mark my words

Doug said he lost money on BigFoot Bill, which is why 106 people didn't get their books.

I don't believe you. Please send me anything that proves that Doug isn't profiting. Not "receiving less money by not being you"! Actual no profit situatin. Because those are two different things.

Last edited:

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
EVS, from someone who isn't terribly bias.

Just quit with the internet bitchslaps for a little.
YaBoi proved to be very wise in this, as useful idiots tried to latch onto his name and piggyback his critiques into little hate campaigns against him. By acknowledging them, you validate them.
The best revenge you can have is to live well, not to quote tweet as twitter is a cesspool. The obsession some of them have is evident in the profiles in this section who are only here to have a more direct line to complain to you.

Failing this, contact YaBoi and have another in-depth discussion about how things are going.
This isn't an ultimatum like a few oddballs have done on here and twitter, but a bit of self inventory could be beneficial.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
yeah, but your bringing the man’s family into this over some late comics. How autistic is that?
My dislike of evs has nothing to do with late comics. I got the book do I care for it no but that’s done for me. My dislike is the bullying, memes like having women where they are doing each other and one pic is the dog head the other is put on the woman body. The constant going after people who have moved on. The rape song etc. so no you care about his comics I don’t. You can say oh that’s just wc but I saw him out nasser I’d and attack another on the tug thread. So keep fawning over him but the truth is the truth.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
My dislike of evs has nothing to do with late comics. I got the book do I care for it no but that’s done for me. My dislike is the bullying, memes like having women where they are doing each other and one pic is the dog head the other is put on the woman body. The constant going after people who have moved on. The rape song etc. so no you care about his comics I don’t. You can say oh that’s just wc but I saw him out nasser I’d and attack another on the tug thread. So keep fawning over him but the truth is the truth.

...and yet you are a regular on a site that is known for bullying.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe you. Please send me anything that proves that Doug isn't profiting. Not "receiving less money by not being you"! Actual no profit situatin. Because those are two different things.
No profit might be a bit hyperbolic but as a backer of Bigfoot Bill, I can confirm that Doug did take a hit of at least $16k from that campaign. Hardbook covers are expensive and Doug went all out with the presentation, miscounting the amount of books he needed printed didn't help either. Massive success that EWJ was aside, I assume Doug did better profit-wise this time because he learned his lesson and reconfigured the pricing. I like Doug, his books look amazing, but those extra features eat into the profits and will fuck you if you're not careful.

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
They guy who does CONSTANT searches of his own name, to the extent that he barges into Literal Who's YouTube comments to argue with critics who have <10 subscribers, to the extent that no one can talk about him anywhere, not on Kiwifarms and not on a livestream, without him barging in for damage control to try to reclaim the narrative.... He accuses OTHER people of being obsessed with him.

The guy who already paid for Preston Poulter's divorce records, had them pulled up and ready to threaten Preston with as soon as they disagreed in the slightest over anything... He accuses OTHER people of being obsessed with him.

The guy who kept cyberstalking Alfie the cosplayer, sending him messages for YEARS on end, never getting a reply but telling him "I love you" and trying to rope him back into internet psychodrama... He accuses OTHER people of being obsessed with him.

You're a lolcow, Ethan. People are interested in laughing at your bad and bizarre behavior. That's kind of how it works.
I guess EVERY thread on this site is full of people who are "obsessed" with others?
You don't understand how the internet works, Ethan. It's a hivemind mentality or "swarm intelligence", and no individual farmer needs to do that much research on his own.

I've never read your brother's comics about your family life.
I've just heard about them, and what I've heard gives me a pretty good idea of how you're obviously replicating your father's abusive behavior onto others.
"A cycle of abuse", "Those who were abused in childhood repeat it when they become adults". Kind of obvious human dynamics that most people hear about and learn to look out for. And there you are singing "Daddy can't rape us all". WTF.

It's cool you're successful enough to keep going, even though your channel has flatlined. You can pride yourself on ending with a few thousand subs more than Mundane Matt.
But priding yourself on getting ad revenue? That's pretty sad and not at all stable.
Good luck, Ethan. I hope we have you around for a long time. Keep going!

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net
They guy who does CONSTANT searches of his own name, to the extent that he barges into Literal Who's YouTube comments to argue with critics who have <10 subscribers, to the extent that no one can talk about him anywhere, not on Kiwifarms and not on a livestream, without him barging in for damage control to try to reclaim the narrative.... He accuses OTHER people of being obsessed with him.

The guy who already paid for Preston Poulter's divorce records, had them pulled up and ready to threaten Preston with as soon as they disagreed in the slightest over anything... He accuses OTHER people of being obsessed with him.

The guy who kept cyberstalking Alfie the cosplayer, sending him messages for YEARS on end, never getting a reply but telling him "I love you" and trying to rope him back into internet psychodrama... He accuses OTHER people of being obsessed with him.

You're a lolcow, Ethan. People are interested in laughing at your bad and bizarre behavior. That's kind of how it works.
I guess EVERY thread on this site is full of people who are "obsessed" with others?
You don't understand how the internet works, Ethan. It's a hivemind mentality or "swarm intelligence", and no individual farmer needs to do that much research on his own.

I've never read your brother's comics about your family life.
I've just heard about them, and what I've heard gives me a pretty good idea of how you're obviously replicating your father's abusive behavior onto others.
"A cycle of abuse", "Those who were abused in childhood repeat it when they become adults". Kind of obvious human dynamics that most people hear about and learn to look out for. And there you are singing "Daddy can't rape us all". WTF.

It's cool you're successful enough to keep going, even though your channel has flatlined. You can pride yourself on ending with a few thousand subs more than Mundane Matt.
But priding yourself on getting ad revenue? That's pretty sad and not at all stable.
Good luck, Ethan. I hope we have you around for a long time. Keep going!

dude... Ethan doesn’t give a shit about what you have to say about him. He’s even stated himself that he comes here to laugh at the people who make hate comments about him. So while you are writing books about him for free on a subforum that only six or seven people frequent regularly, he raking in thousands of dollars in every one of his campaigns. And you would have us believe that he is the lolcow in this situation?

Odets

kiwifarms.net
No profit might be a bit hyperbolic but as a backer of Bigfoot Bill, I can confirm that Doug did take a hit of at least $16k from that campaign. Hardbook covers are expensive and Doug went all out with the presentation, miscounting the amount of books he needed printed didn't help either. Massive success that EWJ was aside, I assume Doug did better profit-wise this time because he learned his lesson and reconfigured the pricing. I like Doug, his books look amazing, but those extra features eat into the profits and will fuck you if you're not careful.
What you're describing isn't "taking a hit" or any form of losing money. It's just a different tier of a product. It's like saying that a restaurant or a pizzeria are losing money compared to the hot dog stand because they "stupidly wasted money" on decorations, tables, chairs and a roof. Which we all know isn't true, it's just different type of service.

You're basically proving that Doug puts out better products which no one argues with. Can you instead prove to me that Doug is in financial trouble, that this is unsustainable?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net
What you're describing isn't "taking a hit" or any form of losing money. It's just a different tier of a product. It's like saying that a restaurant or a pizzeria are losing money compared to the hot dog stand because they "stupidly wasted money" on decorations, tables, chairs and a roof. Which we all know isn't true, it's just different type of service.

You're basically proving that Doug puts out better products which no one argues with. Can you instead prove to me that Doug is in financial trouble, that this is unsustainable?

I don’t think anyone has ever said that Doug was in financial trouble. His model is something that not everyone can follow if they are looking to maximize their profits. Doug is playing the long game with investing in his already established IP because he already has the money to do so. With Someone whose character is not so popular, it might not be so wise to go all out like Doug did.

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
dude... Ethan doesn’t give a shit about what you have to say about him. He’s even stated himself that he comes here to laugh at the people who make hate comments about him. So while you are writing books about him for free on a subforum that only six or seven people frequent regularly, he raking in thousands of dollars in every one of his campaigns. And you would have us believe that he is the lolcow in this situation?
LOL. He doesn't care huh? He bitches and cries about it on Twitter and Youtube. He's not laughing. He may have you fooled into thinking that with any fake kind of laughs, but the man cries like this toddler (worse actually because toddlers at least have an excuse for their crying) because not everyone kisses his ass like he believes people should be doing.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

No one said Doug is in the poor house, people said it was costly to do what he did, which it is and Doug admits to, he's just more about the art than the profit. What do you want, an itemized list of his expenses? Doug himself said he couldn't afford to print out the other 106 BFB books after it cost him 16k for the fuck up plus an extra 6k in refunds. He raised the shipping fees(it doubled for me btw) on EWJ to compensate and if it wasn't someone I trusted to get the book out like Doug and be high quality, there's no way I would have payed for it. This is really only viable for people like Doug who built up a rep to earn that trust or have a way to supplement the costs like a publisher if you want to make a decent profit.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

kiwifarms.net
LOL. He doesn't care huh? He bitches and cries about it on Twitter and Youtube. He's not laughing. He may have you fooled into thinking that with any fake kind of laughs, but the man cries like this toddler (worse actually because toddlers at least have an excuse for their crying) because not everyone kisses his ass like he believes people should be doing.
Uncle Ethan says, “Seven Figures, Bitch.”

• Winner
Reactions: FROG and Adamska

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually do think he cares.

It's just when a person on here can't be fucked to find actual flaws and just screech uselessly (MAKE. A. THREAD. REEETARDS.), it's far easier to just laugh since nine times out of ten the arguments used are so vitriolic and so lacking actual weight it makes it harder to take any criticism seriously.

Doubly so since so far not a one of the people here have the balls to just make a thread.

It's called "That time Doug had to pay the difference when he previously tried this with Bigfoot Bill"; he did genuinely lose money when it came to that since he didn't figure out the pricing. Hardbound books with embossing, page styles, gilding, that shit's expensive dude. Especially since bulk costs only drop pricing by so much with limited runs like this.

He figured out the costs with EWJ and has a consistent staff (unlike most), but he's still making less off each book than others due to his choices to do things like actually pay them. It's unique among the lot in that regard.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY reached and surpassed one million dollars in funding last night!

I ended the Salamandroid Chromium Variant campaign, but I'll launch another one for the remainder of the Cyberfrog Chromium books. We'll probably land at $1,050,000, which is more money than I ever dreamed of for this. Amazing.

I actually do think he cares.

It's just when a person on here can't be fucked to find actual flaws and just screech uselessly (MAKE. A. THREAD. REEETARDS.), it's far easier to just laugh since nine times out of ten the arguments used are so vitriolic and so lacking actual weight it makes it harder to take any criticism seriously.

Doubly so since so far not a one of the people here have the balls to just make a thread.

I truly don't care. Maybe three years ago I might have, but it's gotten to the point of cartoonish now, and 98% of what is said is bullshit by Nerkish's old retarded Discord pals with sockpuppet accounts.

But I do read this and the ComicsGate thread every day. ComicsGate is back to being a pretty decent thread again, since my dickriders got threadbanned and/or moved here. We used to read it for suggestions and ideas, it was almost worthless for awhile there.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
They may not have necessarily mocked it, but many creators have decried or rejected it at this point:

- Zack has stated he only thought the hashtag should have lasted a few weeks to get the message out that people are rejecting SJW comics. EVS sort of browbeat him into saying it still exists and matters, but Zack still barely ever mentions it unless it pertains to whatever he’s talking about.

- Mike S Miller has basically dropped and outright rejected it, saying people who “are Comicsgate” should unsubscribe from his channel. If I remember right, it had something to do with Malin and War Campaign spamming dicks all over his chat and twitter feed or something (I basically stopped paying attention at that point)

- Cummings dropped off the face of the earth because he has irl obligations and felt like the whole movement had been taken over by pros looking to make money

- Doug Tennapel noped out after numerous public spats with EVS and being badgered by the War Campaign speds.

- Nerkish was unpersoned because EVS sperged out about his discord server because he thought it would be traced back to him and make him look bad. To be fair, Nerkish always thought CG was stupid and kind of got dragged into it because he was popular at the time.

- Elliot Fernandez and Brian Shearer both sort of dipped out when Doug and EVS broke up, choosing mostly to associate with Doug and his livestreams.

Pretty much anyone else in CG with the exception of TUG, Yellow Flash, and Just Some Guy has faded into obscurity and gone on with their life. A few CG nobodies have become semi prominent, with Gat Hanzo opening an IGG campaign of his own and Midnight Cherry TV creating a goon squad of spergs to troll CG related livestreams.

As it stands CG is, from the outside, substantially smaller than it was before, and the only people still using the term unironically are boomers and the severely autistic. Also, a lot of this may be apocryphal as I don’t have an eternity to pull all the receipts from the year-plus of constant livestreaming and twitter sperging from like 20 different people.

Only the truly retarded dig thru five to seven hour live streams, assuming they remain, for a thirty second clip. Also, from what I remember, given I've more or less lost interest in the post CG people, Nerkish was an opportunist that was looking to hack the YT via the CG crowd.

will the Comicsgate community end up like the Heavens Gate community?

Using the lolcow's terms?

So my Blood Honey chromium cover with the 1998 ashcan came yesterday. I explicitly ordered at the 50$ tier since the verbiage of the IGG page led me to believe that would get me the Amphibionix ashcan as well. Apparently not.

Apparently a number of people still haven't gotten their books. Hasn't stopped frog from launching yet another 'campaign' for the book. Diversity and Comics did it right, run a campaign and fulfill it. Prove yourself. Of course he's been doing crowdfunding allot longer.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Apparently a number of people still haven't gotten their books. Hasn't stopped frog from launching yet another 'campaign' for the book. Diversity and Comics did it right, run a campaign and fulfill it. Prove yourself. Of course he's been doing crowdfunding allot longer.

No, I'm going to launch multiple campaigns of different sizes, many on top of each other. Three new ones in January.

1. VENGEANCE OF VAMPIRELLA #1 variant
2. CYBERFROG CHROMIUM second chance remainders
3. CYBERFROG WARTS AND ALL hardcover omnibus.

Zack is going to have to do the same. He's talking about launching 5 campaigns in 2020. They'll overlap.