Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
I'm closing down the CYBERFROG LINE ART VARIANTS campaign at just over $75,000.

Making way for Cecil's CASH GRAB launch this morning!
Will be backing!

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
How many comic have you done with CyberFrog? Not counting variant covers.
With original interiors, no reprints?

Hall of Heroes Cyberfrog #1 and #2
Harris Comics Cyberfrog #1-4
Reservoir Frog #1-2
Cyberfrog #0
Cyberfrog vs. Creed
Hall of Heroes #0 Presents Salamandroid
Amphibionix #1 and #2
Cyberfrog Bloodhoney
Cyberfrog 1998: The Diary of Heather Swain

Fifteen comics.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
OK so you have done multiple comics of CyberFrog. I wasn’t Sure and from the way some people have gone on it sounded like your were just doing variant covers of the same comic.
becuase he has. Blood honey is the one with the variant covers. Aside from the Ashcans. Bloodhoney has been the only new comic in the Cyberfrog franchise since the 90’s. Note:this is not a knock on Ethan, because there is demand for the variants And they have been selling well.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
@FROG i mean this with decency and coming from someone who watched your channel for about 2 in a half years, but can you stop making live streams that is mostly shitting Doug, mike and Edwin all the time? Its getting highly repetitive and it makes you seem like an angry ex, just let it go. Will you do these streams on cecil, kyle, zack, Antonio or John if they leave cg? Comicsgate become less about promoting indie comics but more about unnecessary drama and getting back at those 3, if you're going to make calling out streams just give us blood sports and invite them on and hash it out🤷🏻‍♂️ if you're going to trash them you might as well profit from bloodsports.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
@FROG i mean this with decency and coming from someone who watched your channel for about 2 in a half years, but can you stop making live streams that is mostly shitting Doug, mike and Edwin all the time? Its getting highly repetitive and it makes you seem like an angry ex, just let it go. Will you do these streams on cecil, kyle, zack, Antonio or John if they leave cg? Comicsgate become less about promoting indie comics but more about unnecessary drama and getting back at those 3, if you're going to make calling out streams just give us blood sports and invite them on and hash it out🤷🏻‍♂️ if you're going to trash them you might as well profit from bloodsports.
I would make similar attempts to straighten out the record and defend myself if ANY of those guys turned against me or ComicsGate and began to endlessly talk shit, yes. Why wouldn't I do that? My YouTube channel began so that I'd have a powerful voice to defend myself from SJWs who were telling people I was a Nazi and a White Supremacist.

I don't pick fights, I just answer bullshit. Defending my reputation and my views against Doug, Mike or Edwin isn't unnecessary drama to me. It's important.

I get that it might be unpleasant viewing sometimes for some people, though.

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
I would make similar attempts to straighten out the record and defend myself if ANY of those guys turned against me or ComicsGate and began to endlessly talk shit, yes. Why wouldn't I do that? My YouTube channel began so that I'd have a powerful voice to defend myself from SJWs who were telling people I was a Nazi and a White Supremacist.

I don't pick fights, I just answer bullshit. Defending my reputation and my views against Doug, Mike or Edwin isn't unnecessary drama to me. It's important.

It would actually help if you actually answer some of the questions. All you do is give a run-about non-answer, or run away, or give a passive-agressive remark.

Like my simple question about the cost of your comics. You still didn't answer how much did your comics cost to print, or gave a real breakdown of the costs.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
It would actually help if you actually answer some of the questions. All you do is give a run-about non-answer, or run away, or give a passive-agressive remark.

Like my simple question about the cost of your comics. You still didn't answer how much did your comics cost to print, or gave a real breakdown of the costs.

If you want a real breakdown then it’d be better to contact the DC printer that he used in Canada and get the quote straight from Them.

This is a quote from Uncle Ethan in an earlier reply,

“We ARE trying to make money from our books, so we don't. I probably keep about $4 per $25 order after IGG fees, taxes, paying colors, talent, editorial, and printing and various other costs.”

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: jspit

jspit

kiwifarms.net
No, I don't have any plans to do another cover for CYBERFROG BLOODHONEY. Maybe in a year or two, but not right now. I overprinted the ashcans by 50% and I had nearly 2000 extra chromium books between the first two covers combined. So I'm selling those. They're pure profit now. I'm moving on to REKT PLANET.

But I did make a poster of one of the Jae Lee covers I paid handsomely for! It's 24 by 36 inches, a really nice piece of art.

That's the new item on this campaign, and so far it's doing pretty good.
View attachment 1099198
How much did you pay Jae Lee to cross the picket line?

You absolutely do. But most people don't get it. Your a fucking troll man. You trolled people and talked shit for years. In your comics, on that stupid facebook page. You one hundred percent are drama. Fun to laugh at in small doses. But to be taken seriously, no. Not unless you provide a pathway for failed artists and 'writers' to publish.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, you do use it to pick fights or attempt to get the last words, and it's important because drama bolsters your channel that's pretty much stagnating.

See, I liked how when faced with a similar problem with a certain Pigroach, John Rambo and Howard just made one big stream that laid it all out and let it go, ignoring as Pig sporadically would whine or gripe about them and how they needed to get back to him.

It was mature, did the job, and freed up a lot of energy for other things.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net

It would actually help if you minded your own business about things that are none of your business, exceptional individual.

Nah, you do use it to pick fights or attempt to get the last words, and it's important because drama bolsters your channel that's pretty much stagnating.

See, I liked how when faced with a similar problem with a certain Pigroach, John Rambo and Howard just made one big stream that laid it all out and let it go, ignoring as Pig sporadically would whine or gripe about them and how they needed to get back to him.

It was mature, did the job, and freed up a lot of energy for other things.
I don't know who any of those people are.

Of course I want the last word when people lie about me.

Arguments and livestreams don't "bolster" my channel. They actively hurt my channel.

Laying it all out and letting it go works sometimes, other times it doesn't.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
It would actually help if you minded your own business about things that are none of your business, exceptional individual.

I don't know who any of those people are.

Of course I want the last word when people lie about me.

Arguments and livestreams don't "bolster" my channel. They actively hurt my channel.

Laying it all out and letting it go works sometimes, other times it doesn't.
They get the pay piggies mad, don't they. Spite support for your books. I'm not even suggesting its all Keyfabe. But Sperg all out or go home.

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
If you want a real breakdown then it’d be better to contact the DC printer that he used in Canada and get the quote straight from Them.

This is a quote from Uncle Ethan in an earlier reply,

“We ARE trying to make money from our books, so we don't. I probably keep about $4 per $25 order after IGG fees, taxes, paying colors, talent, editorial, and printing and various other costs.”
Oh, you mean World Color Printing/Quad Color Printing? I already got a quote from them ages ago, unless Ethan is not using them to print his comics. I just want to see if Ethan can manage to be honest for at least once.

But I don't expect an honest straight answer from him because he's gayer than a tranny faggot.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Oh, you mean World Color Printing/Quad Color Printing? I already got a quote from them ages ago, unless Ethan is not using them to print his comics. I just want to see if Ethan can manage to be honest for at least once.

But I don't expect an honest straight answer from him because he's gayer than a tranny faggot.
Shhhh, he's gotta suck Frog off so he can get his shit comic onto a snore fest livestream.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
All this discussion about profitability and price quotes from printers is very enlightening. Would like to see more of this on the Farms, seems to be a matter of genuine public interest.

In the meantime, how many of you profit-hating Communists can tell me why Mike S. Miller's and Doug Tenapel's campaigns are failing? They are both so talented and, more importantly, deliver their books on time.

Which is what everyone was demanding. Precision creative production is the answer to SJWs in the Big 2.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
Shhhh, he's gotta suck Frog off so he can get his shit comic onto a snore fest livestream.
If I wanted to get my comic on his livestream, then there is no need to suck up to him since he provides new creators an opportunity to get on his livestream by clicking on the stream lab link his mods provide in the chat.just send him a superchat talking about my project. I don’t see any other creator offering to let their viewers get on their live-streams like that. Or I could just send him a superchat and have him let people know about my project that way.
All this discussion about profitability and price quotes from printers is very enlightening. Would like to see more of this on the Farms, seems to be a matter of genuine public interest.

In the meantime, how many of you profit-hating Communists can tell me why Mike S. Miller's and Doug Tenapel's campaigns are failing? They are both so talented and, more importantly, deliver their books on time.

Which is what everyone was demanding. Precision creative production is the answer to SJWs in the Big 2.
Mike‘s campaigns are failing because he chose to side with Doug in the Comicsgate wars. He turned off a lot of customers to his product and he really isn‘t entertaining in his lives.

Doug pissed off a lot of people, because he used Comicsgate as a grift to sell his books and is in large part responcible for the fractured state of Comicsgate today.

So, while Doug will always be able to make money due to EWJ being such a successful IP; the same can’t be said for Mike because no one really cares about Lonestar and he is just one talented artist out of many. They both got their name out their because of Ethan. Now that they are on their own with small social media platforms, it’s going to be much harder for them to make that Comics Gate money.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Mike‘s campaigns are failing because he chose to side with Doug in the Comicsgate wars. He turned off a lot of customers to his product and he really isn‘t entertaining in his lives.

Doug pissed off a lot of people, because he used Comicsgate as a grift to sell his books and is in large part responcible for the fractured state of Comicsgate today.

So, while Doug will always be able to make money do to EWJ being such a successful IP, the same can’t be said for Mike because no one really cares about Lonestar and he is just one talented artist out of many. They both got their name out their because of Ethan. Now that they are on their own with small social media platform, it’s going to be much harder for them to make that Comics Gate money.
Thank you for the update.

That's where I'm getting confused. Help me understnad - where is Doug continuing to make money? All his crowdfunding campaigns are hovering at the sub-$30k level, I don't see the interest.

Tags
None