Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
why would Ethan want a soy boy like Trudeau to acknowledge Comicsgate? The SJW crowd are doing their best to ignore CG right now.
No, I believe that anyone who enjoys comics and not the behind the scenes drama will be steering clear.

When you have people who are in CG afraid of saying the wrong thing and a cg mob coming after them, what's the difference between the Big Two then?

Do you think people get into Marvel or DC get there by talent alone or by kissing ass?
How do they get into cg?
Kissing ass.

Same idea. Different asses.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net
No, I believe that anyone who enjoys comics and not the behind the scenes drama will be steering clear.

When you have people who are in CG afraid of saying the wrong thing and a cg mob coming after them, what's the difference between the Big Two then?

Do you think people get into Marvel or DC get there by talent alone or by kissing ass?
How do they get into cg?
Kissing ass.

Same idea. Different asses.
you act like Your saying something new. Every group has their zealots, so what? Have you seen the people that Comics gate rejects? Preston Poulter got rejected for kissing Ethan’s ass a little too much. John Del Arroz got rejected for being an egostistical alt right moron. Nerkish got booted for being a fence sitter. Doug got booted for being a grifter. Mike S. Miller got booted for siding with Doug. Comic Book Hut got booted for making tons of videos trashing Ethan and other members of CG.

What’s the common thread among all these guys, they are all spergs who let their ego get in the way of them making money. That‘s why CG has to vest someone before they let them in their group.

You don’t have to kiss Ethan‘s ass to be a part of CG. You just have to be a cool person and help support other members of CG that way everyone has a chance to be successful with their campaigns. So yeah, loyalty is expected when these bigger guys take time out of their day to promote your book for free on their platform that has access to at least a thousand people on any given day. This is thousands of dollars worth of marketing given to a person for free and then you expect someone not to feel some type of way when said just walks away with their money to do their own thing instead of paying it forward?

That’s bullshit and that‘s the difference between the big two and CG. With CG anybody can get in and have their book get attention. With Marvel and DC, you have to have the right politics and all the boxes checked. Even then the books will still sell like crap because the general public really isn’t interested buying These comics for reasons I’m sure you and I both know.

Basically, when you are CG you have more of being a success because you have help from people who know what they are doing when it comes to marketing to people and other technical aspects, you already have a built in market who are willing to look at your book and you own your own IP.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Nice job with using money as the growth metric again; probably because it's all you have and it's still not that impressive.

Just because you have whales chucking money out more and more doesn't really mean too much, especially given how apparently happy you are to keep it to a small circle who can only provide so much until the plateau hits.
You spend a lot of time suggesting Comicsgate is in decline.

Perhaps you could share metrics to support that statement?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
why would Ethan want a soy boy like Trudeau to acknowledge Comicsgate? The SJW crowd are doing their best to ignore CG right now.
Can a movement that prides itself on battling social justice even be considered relevant if Justin Testosterone has not identified it as a threat to women on par with actual violence?

You may be missing that people enjoy laughing at this whole ridiculous situation, and will crack a few jokes in the middle of laughing at very funny set of events

Squidbot

kiwifarms.net
P

Gamergate produced Deliverance: Kingdom Come and a host of crowdfunded trash. The production cycle is necessarily longer (or should be, I'm looking at you, Ethan) for gamergate's type of product so in many cases the product didn't arrive until the movement fizzled out.

However: gatekeeping about who gets in, excommunications, optics control run by people intent on proving they are the least qualified for the job, arguing about what true -gating is, endless circlejerking streams with perhaps one that can occasionally be entertaining? It's the same thing over a different product. The main differences being that more of cg has foolishly decided to operate under their government names, cg has not yet made up a bunch of fake Twitter women and minorities to totally prove they aren't racist and sexist and we haven't yet seen a comicsgate Twitter harassment patrol

At least gamergate was good enough at harassing women to get a Justin Trudeau shoutout. Justin will never acknowledge comicsgate, which undoubtedly keeps a certain egotist up at night

Crabbo

kiwifarms.net
It's also telling how they constantly need to reaffirm themselves in a spiral of talking to each other about how great the movement is. They do this even when no one but themselves post in this thread. I've seen that behavior before by the way; in people who are insecure and unsure trying to psych themselves up out of that uncertainty.
I feel that its definitely along the vein of them not wanting the CG trend to end.
So they do everything they can to keep the name propped up, so that they don't have to try and promote without it.
As though the lack of name would diminish their popularity or make the crowd they are selling to vanish.

There is definitely some sunken cost fallacy, as some of these people have made it so they cannot work in mainstream comics again (not that im sure any would ever want to) or have otherwise been put in the public eye enough that they feel at some level that this NEEDS to work.

Flanderization and little bitch fights are hella annoying though, and only serve to turn what was once hawkwings massive empire into dozens of small fighting feudal states that are weaker as individuals.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net
Can a movement that prides itself on battling social justice even be considered relevant if Justin Testosterone has not identified it as a threat to women on par with actual violence?

You may be missing that people enjoy laughing at this whole ridiculous situation, and will crack a few jokes in the middle of laughing at very funny set of events
Except the Comics Gate and Trudeau really have nothing to do with each other. Why would he care about a bunch of independent comic creators when comics don’t have anywhere the influence that gaming does?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Except the Comics Gate and Trudeau really have nothing to do with each other. Why would he care about a bunch of independent comic creators when comics don’t have anywhere the influence that gaming does?
Good Lord, this really is top tier autism

A) comicsgate is gamergate jr and takes most of its cues from gamergate sr, especially the opposition to sjws
B) Justin, Mighty Lord of Northern Social Justice, publicly condemned gamergate as an imminent threat to women and minorities
C) comicsgate has failed to achieve the same notoriety, therefore is a less successful movement in its opposition to social justice types. It is beneath the notice of the global champion of intersectionality
D) fact checking obvious jokes is the sort of autism that ruins the concept of humor for everyone

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net
Good Lord, this really is top tier autism

A) comicsgate is gamergate jr and takes most of its cues from gamergate sr, especially the opposition to sjws
B) Justin, Mighty Lord of Northern Social Justice, publicly condemned gamergate as an imminent threat to women and minorities
C) comicsgate has failed to achieve the same notoriety, therefore is a less successful movement in its opposition to social justice types. It is beneath the notice of the global champion of intersectionality
D) fact checking obvious jokes is the sort of autism that ruins the concept of humor for everyone
except that you are bringing up a straw man argumen. No one cares about what that clown has to say. CG is not going to go away just because some polititian who frankly has better things to do won’t comment on a small faction of independent comic book creators.

Last edited:

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
except that you are bringing up a straw man argumen. No one cares about what that clown has to say. CG is not going to go away just because some polititian who frankly has better things to do won’t comment on a small faction of independent comic book creators.
SJW's Third Law of Motion: The distance of goalposts is exponentially proportional to the success of the target.

Example: Cecil hits $100k on Cash Grab, success now means Trudeau calls you a terrorist. If Cecil hit $200k on Cash Grab, success would now mean getting a UN resolution condemning ink on paper.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net
SJW's Third Law of Motion: The distance of goalposts is exponentially proportional to the success of the target.

Example: Cecil hits $100k on Cash Grab, success now means Trudeau calls you a terrorist. If Cecil hit $200k on Cash Grab, success would now mean getting a UN resolution condemning ink on paper.
yeah these anti comics gate guys always come up with some new shit to discredit CG, but one can’t argue with numbers and money regardless of how much their feelings get hurt over the latest shenanigans of CG.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Bruh. You are still debunking an offhand, throwaway joke

Reactions: Adamska

instythot

kiwifarms.net
if that was a joke then you need better delivery because no one else but you got it.
I mean, you were explicitly told twice and you continued debunking...

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
and may you serve as an equally shining example of Anti CG‘s lunatic Dirtworm Doug SJW squad. We saw how you guys reacted to The Quartering when he said in a tweet that he regretted backing Doug Tenaple‘s EWJ book.
I'm wondering which of these antis are Preston, the Hut, Mike, Doug or the various hangers on. I think the odds are good at least one of them wins the prize. Same spergy arguments, same spergy rationalizations. Same SJW beliefs at odds with the facts.

Side note: Mike threw one of his mods under the bus last night after he posted his "Father of the Year" video. Lost a lot of followers to I hear. I guess posting frog mutilation videos weren't "Christian" enough for him.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering which of these antis are Preston, the Hut, Mike, Doug or the various hangers on. I think the odds are good at least one of them wins the prize. Same spergy arguments, same spergy rationalizations. Same SJW beliefs at odds with the facts.

Side note: Mike threw one of his mods under the bus last night after he posted his "Father of the Year" video. Lost a lot of followers to I hear. I guess posting frog mutilation videos weren't "Christian" enough for him.
I really doubt that the anti cg figureheads would spend their time trying to win people over in a kiwi farms containment thread when the real battlegrounds are Twitter and YouTube. Why Ethan continues to pop in around here himself is inexplicable, but funny enough to keep some of us coming back to check on it after the "refund my credit card interest" stupidity came to an end

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
I really doubt that the anti cg figureheads would spend their time trying to win people over in a kiwi farms containment thread when the real battlegrounds are Twitter and YouTube. Why Ethan continues to pop in around here himself is inexplicable, but funny enough to keep some of us coming back to check on it after the "refund my credit card interest" stupidity came to an end
BECAUSE EVS posts here is why the Anti figureheads are likely to post here. They follow him everywhere else so I seriously doubt the Farms are off limits, especially since he mentions the Farms on his show occasionally. Ren and her crew overlap the Anti CG crew and they show up on/post about the Vic threads all the time.

Sure I'll admit that there's a chance they don't (A very small one IMO) but I'd be surprised if at least one wasn't here.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Bitchmade Autist
kiwifarms.net

Oh Preston and Hut are definately here. I’m not so sure about Mike or Doug. But a couple of these guys go awfully hard in the paint against EVS and CG. I have my suspicions on who could be Preston or Hut could be.

The Hut has shown that he visits Kiwi Farms On his videos and Preston has had an account here before he got banned, so who is to say that he doesn’t have a sock account here?

Tags
None