Comicsgate Hangers-On and Drama Whores - A thread about some guy who's mad about Star Wars and the neckbeards obsessively stalking him

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net
I guess I really dislike being lied about, rumors being spread, conspiracy theories being spread by people I went out of my way to assist when they needed me.

But you're correct, I don't need them.
Considering the fact that they form the cornerstone of your marketing strategy, that's not entirely true.
See if you can manage to make it through one stream without using the M, E or D words.
Perhaps you can put a 'swear sped jar' on your desk and add a penny ever time you accidentally mention them?

Twinkletard

kiwifarms.net
I guess I really dislike being lied about, rumors being spread, conspiracy theories being spread by people I went out of my way to assist when they needed me.

Not only do you not need them, we're tired of hearing about them. Doug, Mike, and that Edwin weirdo were annoying when they were pretending to be your friends. They're just as annoying now.

More cyberfrog, please.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for all you Comicsgate people, did Dave Sim of Cerebus the Aardvark fame ever jump into it? The guy strikes me as being quite the cow with the kind of views Comicsgate sicks up for (though he is probably too extreme for them).

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Considering the fact that they form the cornerstone of your marketing strategy, that's not entirely true.
See if you can manage to make it through one stream without using the M, E or D words.
Perhaps you can put a 'swear sped jar' on your desk and add a penny ever time you accidentally mention them?
Do they have a sped jar too, or does this rule conveniently only apply to me?

I have a question for all you Comicsgate people, did Dave Sim of Cerebus the Aardvark fame ever jump into it? The guy strikes me as being quite the cow with the kind of views Comicsgate sicks up for (though he is probably too extreme for them).
Yeah, Sim reached out, wanted to promote his Aarvark comics with ComicsGate but he doesn't use the internet. So that was a problem. He also wanted to write, or help write CYBERFROG. SJWs heard that and promised to put the book on blast with some weird shit Sim had said in the past. I heard the stuff and decided I didn't want it attached to Frog books.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, Sim reached out, wanted to promote his Aarvark comics with ComicsGate but he doesn't use the internet. So that was a problem. He also wanted to write, or help write CYBERFROG. SJWs heard that and promised to put the book on blast with some weird shit Sim had said in the past. I heard the stuff and decided I didn't want it attached to Frog books.
was this before or after the Vox Day debacle?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
SJWs heard that and promised to put the book on blast with some weird shit Sim had said in the past. I heard the stuff and decided I didn't want it attached to Frog books.
Sounds like you mean you decided to cave in to SJWs canceling someone for having said weird shit once. Okay, he's actually said some mighty weird shit more than once, but wtf man.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

This is exactly the shit your "detractors" correctly say is grade school drama. Instead of taking a giant mouthful of all the bait in your path, have you considered reminding yourself that you are a middle aged man with a home and a family before you submit a permanent record of your thin skin to Google?

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Because they don't like you and this helps them stay in CG's eye. But who cares? They have a fraction of a fraction of your audience and you help keep them relevant by constantly firing back. They need you to respond back to get those extra views, but do you need them?
Look at Malin's second campaign. Spite helps boost sales. EVS needs a villain. As bad as he's claiming Miller and crew are, they don't hold a candle to people like Waid. He's picked his target well. None of them have the power or depravity to do anything meaningful to him or his business.

Weren't you just saying those maroons are idiots though? I'd think you wouldn't want to follow idiots. But they make you money, now, so you should absolutely m ilk the other cows.

Besides, why fight actual bad actors, those people are dangerous. Better to be the good little pro. Speaking of Sim, or not, was it like OSC.

Last edited:

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Zack's new Patreon

Who else is donating?

Odets

kiwifarms.net

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Faggotchu
kiwifarms.net
  • Winner