Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Oh Long Johnson

Collecting your suffering when you die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That has got to be the ugliest block of houses I have ever seen. And it seems Ray doesn't Own a lawnmower.
I've seen a lot of post-WWII houses/neighborhoods in my time and that's the first one I've seen that looks the like contractor back in the day said, "These guys were living in the mud for two years, right?"

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
Hi Ray!

I know it’s hard for you buddy. But hopefully you’ll listen to one of Kiwifarm’s many faggy liberals. I’ll try to talk to you in your language.

You’re not Captain America in this one, slugger. You’re cheering for Doctor Doom. But it’s never too late to turn it around! Get off Twitter, exercise, call your mom, volunteer and put some effort into your lawn. You’ll feel a lot better.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Hi Ray, just thought to let you know that just throwing around your different social media accounts together isn't doxing. BUT since you're claiming it is, I thought "eh, why not?":
View attachment 756405

View attachment 756410

Raymond James Cornwall
DOB: Dec 26 1970
1953 Yorktowne Blvd, Toms River, NJ 08753, USA
View attachment 756408

I had this info since I made my post on you, you should've kept your mouth shut, faggot.

Wait until he finds out he's been SUPER MEGA DOXXXXXXXXXXXXXED.
Both his neighbors keep nice yards, his property looks like it's been vacant for ages.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
His last tweet before going protected was just his usual whining about the meanies in #Comicsgate, and how he's the whitest of white knights defending all the genderqueer miladies. In sum, nothing special.

screencapture-sjwspidy.png

edit: Since his Twitter is protected, this is the best I can do. No archiving, etc. FYI, etc.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
LOL, and she just recently came back. After so many suspensions don't they just perma ban your ass on twitter?
Good question, actually.

Twitter has to know they're being played. Frankly, I'm surprised this tactic is working so well, instead of Twitter just giving a shrug and ignoring YF and Company.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino