Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

lolz

kiwifarms.net
That's all you have to do.

I still disagree with this statement. The fact that it is entertaining content for people is the reason to make it. Calling them failures is super uncool bro. YMS and MauLer aren't stopping bad movies from being made with their reviews. Does that make them failures? If your standard for success is set at "Saving the West" fine but that's dumb. If you don't save the MCU or Starwars from "going woke" are you a failure? Its a bunch of YouTube videos, who cares. It is what it is.
I agree. EVS used a poor turn of phrase. Nobody in their right mind should be buying from the Big 2 if they're pissed off at how they've been treated by the creators there. However SOMEBODY should still be reviewing some of those comics just to show they're awful. Ideally reviewers would be pirating the books for maximum profit, but the roasters are purist who don't believe in doing that stuff.

If the books are being roasted for entertainment and monetizing the failures of Marvel/DC then that's one thing. The critics are buying books and putting money back into the pockets of their enemies. Not only does that disincentivize change, they're funding the tools of their own harassment and denigration.

It took forever and a day but Ya Boi Zack finally saw the light, and isn't expecting change anymore. Anyone's buying the books honestly thinking it'll change the behavior of the industry are moronic cucks on top of being failures. Criticizing books wasn't even a speedbump to the SJW takeover taking place. Some of the critics literally rolled over and quit because the media hit-pieces called them buzzwordophobes.

The oft-repeated phrase "monetize your haters". Don't like the books? Don't buy them. Pirate them and keep doing reviews for fun and profit. The industry doesn't respect regular customers and certainly doesn't respect critics, so return the favor. Pirate their books and make money off reviewing those books; the ultimate disrespect.

Last edited:

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
The attention whore was cheering the farms being down and making false accusations about Chloe committing suicide because of us.

We’re back, though, and Chloe killed herself because the medical industry, Brianna wu, her friends, her family, etc screwed her and left her to die.

Last edited:

Teignmouth Electron

A mite slapdash.
kiwifarms.net
Decided to do a follow up on our friends over on ComicbookYeti, first our favorite asian hating white guy:

He's doing well(?):
View attachment 875504View attachment 875501

Womp womp:
View attachment 875469

Uh oh. I reloaded the page several times, this part is gone:
View attachment 875446

Let's check on Crista...
View attachment 875442

Oh boy, um... let's check on Good Boi Sam:
View attachment 875444

He seems ok. Now let's check the Alexa Numbers.

WE DID IT MATT! 🥂
View attachment 875507View attachment 875505
(Left: 6 days ago, Right: Now)

I'm still waiting on my check for the PR help, but I won't rush you.
This appears to be bearing fruit in unexpected places.
EF06ADE2-6439-4DBD-A4B8-50F3664B6166.jpeg
A6A15F04-3C5E-4F32-BAB9-473FBC8DACBD.jpeg
FB3FD3B5-5739-4107-910C-73CA20B550EA.jpeg
Twitter thread
https://archive.li/2AmeK

I had never heard of the Comic Creators Club, but sure enough it exists:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ8_-5bbxgC6NgkDOcxRWUfOAV5Q6TroQ

Nothing of value was lost.

Last edited:

lolz

kiwifarms.net
The attention whore was cheering the farms being down and making false accusations about Chloe committing suicide because of us.

We’re back, though, and Chloe killed herself because the medical industry, Brianna wu, her friends, her family, etc screwed her and left her to die.
Although that's exactly what happened with Chloe, you can't just say "THE ATTENTION WHORE." There are just so many between GG and CG.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Space_Ghost

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
So here's some potentially bad news about DC:

AT&T might be considering to either shut down or downsize the comics division of DC Comics.

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
So here's some potentially bad news about DC:

AT&T might be considering to either shut down or downsize the comics division of DC Comics.
sounds good, i hate to say it but the big town surviving as IP mines for larger companies kinda lead to this shit show. If the old reprints are selling better than the new ones then make the new shit like the old shit

• Agree
Reactions: MidUSA

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Kidhero99

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
sounds good, i hate to say it but the big town surviving as IP mines for larger companies kinda lead to this shit show. If the old reprints are selling better than the new ones then make the new shit like the old shit
No it didn't, Warner and Disney are/were extremely hands off with their subsidiaries.

DC's failures rest squarely on Dan Didio and Jim Lee's shoulders and their refusal to tard rangle their employees.

If AT&T kills DC they are who we have to thank.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it didn't, Warner and Disney are/were extremely hands off with their subsidiaries.

DC's failures rest squarely on Dan Didio and Jim Lee's shoulders and their refusal to tard rangle their employees.

If AT&T kills DC they are who we have to thank.
Also blame the idiots who still give Didio and King books/managing a property, since they need a brain examination for pathologically hating money.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I slightly disagree, half of it rests on Didio's shoulders for trying to bring back the New52 and the other half on Jim Lee for not tard wrangling him.

Reactions: Iwasamwillbe

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Zack mentioned about doing a livestream with @FROG tonight for the last night of GodKing, but I don't see how that's gonna happen. EVS is a hopeless boomer vis a vis technology.

Edit: Aaaand I stand corrected. EVS has a rudimentary knowledge of Stream Yard. Streaming right now, trying to get Zack on. Antonio is already three.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KingofNothing

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
Also blame the idiots who still give Didio and King books/managing a property, since they need a brain examination for pathologically hating money.
These are some of the worst people around when it comes to making popular comics. King somehow managed to turn a Batman run into a cry for help that he's in desperate need of a therapist or 5.

DiDio, I wouldn't trust that guy to run a lemonade stand, let alone DC Comics. And Jim Lee, I mean...very good artist but what the fuck is he doing?

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
I'd heard that Dixon was working with YBZ and if anything that can only make his final product better. Shame on the big 2 not wanting to take advantage of that man's skills [Talking about Dixon FYI] because the man certainly knows how to tell an interesting story. Aside from Bane Conquest, which I found a bit confusing and wasn't sure where it fit in current DC continuity, I can't say I've ever read a Dixon story that was bad. Even hardcore lefties in comics know the man can write.

• Informative
Reactions: lolz

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino