Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
No offense, but for completeness sake, we're going to need a little more than that for both Liam, Matt, and yes even Ro though rest assured, everyone knows he's at minimum a complete jackass.
Panboy admitted in the chat of the Warski and Geekthulu stream #2, that "his trial has been postponed due to the corona-virus and that his lawyer thought he had a strong case for defense." The spergcampaign have all changed their names to "FREEPAN" on their twitter bios and have passed around a paypal link to help fund his defense.

As for Liam I think it is safe to assume he is responsible for the things he is accused of.
grafton.PNG
grafton2.PNG

Grafton is a rural town in regional New South Wales, its population is quite small. The odds of their being multiple Liam Grays does exist but probably is rather small.

grafton3.PNG

On his facebook page he is listed as having two brothers, a Duanne Gray and a Zac Gray.

liamfamily.PNG

Duanne has a Zac Gray on his profile, yet Liam does not. Almost as if they had a falling out over something, such as beating their mutual mother to the point she had to charge her son.

DuanneGray.PNG

I'll admit it is all merely speculation on my part, but at the present I'd be willing to take the bet that this Liam Gray is indeed the one being charged. If his mother had a facebook then it could probably be proven, but I can find no Fay Grays from Grafton on FB.

Last edited:

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Liam Gray beat his mother so hard she got an apprehended domestic violence order out on him.

View attachment 1200314

Matt Hanson (Panboy) is awaiting trial for two counts of cyber-stalking.

Ro Kabir has a questionable past, the views Mike and Doug have expressed are pretty tame compared to your head Centurion.
And Vic McNonosquare was accused of '100% raping thousands of girls', because he was accused of it, doesn't mean he's guilty. And what does cyberstalking actually amount to? Again, who gives a shit? These people stalk each other all day, every day, sniping, gay ops, etc...

Oh no, Ro is an uninspired edgelord... I at least agree that it's stupid for people to hold Mike and Doug's dumb views to a higher standard than the crap WC says, it's hypocritical of someone to say that 'pride is a sin' is worse than 'gas the jews' or 'kill all fags' what Mike and Doug say is their own views, and if gays or whoever is offended doesn't want to buy their book, they shouldn't and instead back who they want with whoever and get thicker skin. But then I ask the opposite, why is it cool for Mike and Doug and Edwin and whoever is on 'that side' to say and do the things they do, but WC can't? It's one big circlejerk of getting to police each other.

I think this is the crux of my issue with Geekthulu and Andy right now. I like both of them, but their current campaign of 'exposing CG' is just retarded grabbing. The shit Geek and Andy have said and Andy/Ethan Ralph's failed crowdfunded livestreaming show give them hardly any room to sit back and say 'these guys said mean things on the internet'. I might be reaching, and misremembering things, but weren't geek/Ethan/Andy okay with the shit Godspeed did during the Tonka Chronicles? They haven't produced anything substantial and it goes out to a small community who probably don't even give a shit about crowdfunded comics. Until they get some real shit, I don't get the play.

I edited my last post with that info and a bit more to avoid double posting.

Has DC said anything yet? Marvel gave some bullshit discount talks, but as far as i can tell DC is still silent, Jim Lee's first test and he's really dropped the ball. Makes me think DC will be announcing their sale/closure soon.
This is honestly the most surreal thing. What gets me though, is that CG is claiming this as a victory on their side, Ethan and Cecil earlier were on stream saying that no one should use the virus as a reason for the industry collapsing sooner.

I agree partially, as sales have been going down slowly, but the virus definitely boosted the plummet. None of these companies are making these decisions because Ethan sold a Frog book, they did it because people aren't going to be working much longer, and stores can't sell to people who aren't going to the store.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
Panboy admitted in the chat of the Warski and Geekthulu stream #2, that "his trial has been postponed due to the corona-virus and that his lawyer thought he had a strong case for defense." The spergcampaign have all changed their names to "FREEPAN" on their twitter bios and have passed around a paypal link to help fund his defense.

As for Liam I think it is safe to assume he is responsible for the things he is accused of.
View attachment 1200349View attachment 1200351

Graftons is a rural town in regional New South Wales, its population is quite small. The odds of their being multiple Liam Grays does exist but probably is rather small.

View attachment 1200354

On his facebook face he is listed as having two brothers, a Duanne Gray and a Zac Gray.

View attachment 1200356

Duanne has a Zac Gray on his profile, yet Liam does not. Almost as if they had a falling out over something, such as beating their mutual mother to the point she had to charge her son.

View attachment 1200359

I'll admit it is all merely speculation on my part, but at the present I'd be willing to take the bet that this Liam Gray is indeed the one being charged. If his mother had a facebook then it could probably be proven, but I can find no Fay Grays from Grafton on FB.
Impressive. Most impressive.

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
I am perfectly fine with War Campaign's actions. They're internet spergs fighting other internet spergs, and both sides seem to enjoy it, because they do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I let adults do whatever adults want to do on the internet.

One side is plotting to "take me down", the other side is defending me. I like the side that's defending me better, but the idea that I command them is exceptional, and without a shred of evidence, when MOUNTAINS of evidence would be available if it were true.

There's also zero proof that it's "destructive to ComicsGate itself." Things are going really well for ComicsGaters, and not so well for those who left.
I see more to the contrary that the other side doesn't in fact enjoy it. People being threatened with doxes. Cyberstalking and eventually leading up to a member of WarCampaign going to someone's house after making threats of physical violence (Pan, who is currently facing charges for that action) with your name in their mouth. Going to a Con and trying to intimidate and provoke a response from a creator while using your name. I'm not telling you to tell them to stop or assume that you can make them stop, but your obvious support and lack of admonishment ESPECIALLY when they use your name says a lot about your actual position on WarCampaign.

Nobody is trying to "take you down" you paranoid old man. This is why I say you are schizo. Either that or you are a pathological liar. Because I believe that you believe what you are saying, but it isn't reality. If you look at what people are saying to you especially in regards to WarCampaign. They are actually helping you, because WarCampaign is your Achilles Tendon. IF ANYTHING is gonna really hurt you and "take you down"... It's them. Either by their intended design or by people getting fed up with their actions and finally hanging you for it. IT WILL HAPPEN eventually. One thing that I have learned in this world in my 42 years.... EVERYONE loves to watch someone fall. Eventually it will be your turn and it will be hastened with your association with them.

You're right I have no hard evidence that you "command" them, but I can clearly see you "dog whistle" to them and your audience a lot. Your use of hyperbolic language in order to incite them to outrage. I am pretty sure that you do that fully knowing that they will run out and mess with people for their "Caesar" which builds no good will for you and YOUR BUSINESS. If you are trying to do what you say you are trying to do is build a business. You are doing an absolutely shit job at it. It's great now because you are banking off of the SJW outrage and angry morons will sling their money at it. I KNOW... The Skeptic community used to use that same business model... Look at them now. Broke and e begging. This will eventually happen to you. People will start to see through you and your bullshitting. I myself was quite surprised when I came here to this thread to see a lot of the users here shitting on you. I honestly thought it would be the opposite. I see your imminent downward spiral and the community waking up to your schemes.

As for the "zero proof that it's "ComicsGate itself". I have eyes. I see the damage you're doing to the "movement". You co-opted it, made it a toxic environment and are now the gatekeeper to who is and who isn't Comicsgate. Comicsgate is an ideal, not a person or group with control over others ability to say they are part of the movement. You are doing the exact same thing that BLM did and why it ultimately failed. Certain individuals co-opted it to make money off of the outrage. Now look at BLM... Nobody cares and laughs at it. It's like calling yourself an atheist. It's an ideal, not something tangible. You can't own it. You either are or aren't and someone can't say that you are or aren't. You have taken Comicsgate (a movement about consumers) and made yourself the CEO and monetized it for your benefit. You don't care about making actual changes to how the big two operate and do business. You instead opted to profit much like them off of social and political outrage and tell others who can and cannot make money off of their content. You let your personal grudges get in the way of making a good business decision and turned what could have been a positive movement for independent creators and made it a nasty spiteful business model for profit for yourself and those that choose to lick your boots.

As for the 90's and CYBERFROG, that's up to you to decide. CYBERFROG: BLOODHONEY is my best work. If you think it's "garbage" then that's your opinion, but it's a fact that I put my heart and soul into it, without cynicism and with all of the skill I've acquired over 27 years of working in comics.

It's a fact that it's valuable NOW. EBay resellers are enjoying significant profits from it. I continue to sell it to interested fans.

And CYBERFROG 2: REKT PLANET just passed $400K on it's 8th day of funding. Those are facts. People really want it.

I can't predict the future. This virus demonstrates that it's pointless to anticipate anything following a straight line, but as long as I am able to continue drawing and writing CYBERFROG, I will do so. I am happier drawing this book than I've ever been.
I have decided. I lived it... You are doing the exact same shit that Image, Marvel and DC did in the 90's. You are flooding the market with multiple variants that decrease the value of books. You concentrate on art, not story. As for Cyberfrog being your best work... I read it.... It is possibly the worst story I ever read in the history of comics. It is derivative and has no cohesive plot. I have said and will maintain your art is good, but those big splash pages in order to save time and eat up page space... Once again very 90's and part of a problem. You could have developed the story and characters more with all that wasted space. You need to hire an actual writer for Cyberfrog, because your story isn't that good. Sure my "opinion" is that... an opinion. Though there are clear things wrong with how you tell a story and I see MANY people agree with it.

If your idea of success is just money... That doesn't mean the product is worth it. The Fyre Festival made a shit ton of money... We all know how that turned out. Many business persons have had successful businesses but made shit products and used very morally bankrupt decisions to do it. I would be curious how much money you would have made IF you hadn't used the SJW outrage. I would imagine you wouldn't have made no where near the amount you did.

I don't have an issue with you making money and following a passion. Though I do have an issue with how you are doing it. With lies, slander and dirty tactics in order to build yourself up and destroy others trying to follow their passion and make some money through it.

Just go on his stream already, he's clearly too shy to ask you out directly and you know you love the attention
In all honesty. The past few days and the more research I have done on EVS. There isn't a point in bringing him on a show to talk about this with him. The guy is gonna use it for an opportunity to schmooze, lie, distort and self promote. He has already tried the "divide and conquer" approach with Andy and I lol.

We tried to invite him on the show and he blew us off and said he was busy. We have content lined up and weren't prepared to have questions ready for him answered appropriately. Even in the chat he said to me when I said it was, "Sounds Fair". Then later goes on shows (Tonkasaw's Show) when he claimed he was too busy to join us at a later date. Acting like a victim and that we weren't giving him an opportunity to talk with us.

Here is a screenshot from Adolwulf's DM with EVS where he was trying to get him on the show and he blew us off. He was so busy that the next day he went on another show...

Also note. We left it open to contact us if he wanted to come on IF his schedule allowed it. Yet... Cries that we aren't letting him on or with an opportunity to do so later.

All this asshole does is lie and misrepresent any situation to make himself the victim. So now yes... I have no interest in talking to such a disingenuous prick like himself.

evs_busy.png

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
This is honestly the most surreal thing. What gets me though, is that CG is claiming this as a victory on their side, Ethan and Cecil earlier were on stream saying that no one should use the virus as a reason for the industry collapsing sooner.

I agree partially, as sales have been going down slowly, but the virus definitely boosted the plummet. None of these companies are making these decisions because Ethan sold a Frog book, they did it because people aren't going to be working much longer, and stores can't sell to people who aren't going to the store.
Kneon of clownfishTV compared it to corona mostly affecting the elderly, weak, and already dying.

Frankly @FROG is lucky he launched when he did. Money for superchats and $25+ dollar books dries up during economic downturns.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
And Vic McNonosquare was accused of '100% raping thousands of girls', because he was accused of it, doesn't mean he's guilty. And what does cyberstalking actually amount to? Again, who gives a shit? These people stalk each other all day, every day, sniping, gay ops, etc...

Oh no, Ro is an uninspired edgelord... I at least agree that it's stupid for people to hold Mike and Doug's dumb views to a higher standard than the crap WC says, it's hypocritical of someone to say that 'pride is a sin' is worse than 'gas the Trump's Chosen People' or 'kill all fags' what Mike and Doug say is their own views, and if gays or whoever is offended doesn't want to buy their book, they shouldn't and instead back who they want with whoever and get thicker skin. But then I ask the opposite, why is it cool for Mike and Doug and Edwin and whoever is on 'that side' to say and do the things they do, but WC can't? It's one big circlejerk of getting to police each other.
I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of Ethan and by extension Comicsgate's principles, some people are held to higher standards than others. Nobody had a problem with Doug or Mikes views when they joined CG, if fact streams were held celebrating that another DC artist and the creator of Earthworm Jim had joined validating the movement. Mike and Doug's views on the rainbow agenda were well documented before they joined CG, it was only after both left that CG has a problem with them.

You could argue (like Ethan) that Ro is just a superfan and his entitled to express his views. I'd normally agree but this is however false. Ro runs the Warcampaign youtube channel that promotes Comicsgate and its creators, he is also now a creator himself with Vestige. If a higher standard is expected from CG creators then these standards should undeniably apply to Ro. Personally I am similar to Nerkish and am a free speech absolutist, I find nothing really wrong with what Ro has said (I've probably said far worse at some point), but I am just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standard that exists within CG.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

Jon Del Arroz was baited and gaslight by Ro into arguing for the justification of Ethno-nationalism and was basically expelled from Comicsgate and treated persona non grata. Yet Ro has tweets basically calling for the same thing and he is not punished, he is encouraged.

NewBritishDominion.PNG

Attachments

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so we have proof that he went to a Preston signing, got a book signed and there was shit that went down? Or not? Is this really the proof we have? 'He took a picture of him signing a book for Ethan!!' ... Who fucking cares? Did he start shit or just take a picture?
I mean why else he went, he went there to start drama and went to Preston of all people at the convention.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of Ethan and by extension Comicsgate's principles, some people are held to higher standards than others. Nobody had a problem with Doug or Mikes views when they joined CG, if fact streams were held celebrating that another DC artist and the creator of Earthworm Jim had joined validating the movement. Mike and Doug's views on the rainbow agenda were well documented before they joined CG, it was only after both left that CG has a problem with them.

You could argue (like Ethan) that Ro is just a superfan and his entitled to express his views. I'd normally agree but this is however false. Ro runs the Warcampaign youtube channel that promotes Comicsgate and its creators, he is also now a creator himself with Vestige. If a higher standard is expected from CG creators then these standards should undeniably apply to Ro. Personally I am similar to Nerkish and am a free speech absolutist, I find nothing really wrong with what Ro has said (I've probably said far worse at some point), but I am just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standard that exists within CG.

Jon Del Arroz was baited and gaslight by Ro into arguing for the justification of Ethno-nationalism and was basically expelled from Comicsgate and treated persona non grata. Yet Ro has tweets basically calling for the same thing and he is not punished, he is encouraged.

NewBritishDominion.PNG
I agree with you on this, the CG side clutching their pearls and saying 'Mike did a nono' is fucking ridiculous and then to say the 'other side' does it is the textbook example of hypocrisy.

But again, BOTH sides of this tardfight do this. You will never convince Ethan to pull back from supporting WC, short of tricking WC to turn on him... I gave up this whole, trying to set WC straight bullshit because Ethan doesn't care enough to take people seriously. Of course, unless they are against him.

I mean why else he went, he went there to start drama and went to Preston of all people at the convention.
Again, going to start shit, does not automatically mean starting shit. If all he did was take a picture of Preston signing one of his crappy books, so that they could post it online and giggle while they suck each other off, then who fucking cares? Did they try to fight anyone? Did they try to take his shit down?

Kneon of clownfishTV compared it to corona mostly affecting the elderly, weak, and already dying.

Frankly @FROG is lucky he launched when he did. Money for superchats and $25+ dollar books dries up during economic downturns.
Right on the money. This is a victory for Corona and the failing economy, not a dirtworm comic.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

NewBritishDominion.PNG
When Ethan brought Smiller into CG a lot of people had a problem with it. That's when the witch hunts and purges began. The smear campaigns and gay ops intensified 100 fold. Miller was a toxic influence from the second he was forced onto the audience.
The war campaign never faced any backlash for their extreme behavior because it was all sanctioned by Ethan himself.
Comicsgate went looking for legitimacy wherever it could find it in any person with an ounce of fame to their name, the winners and losers were chosen based on who succeeded in gay ops and who didn't.
TUG's mailbox and the dick pic hoard for instance. TUG gathered a large audience of paypiggies and that gave him legitimacy and excused his vile behavior online.
Ro Kabir is a disgusting jackass but because he gay opped for Ethan all was forgiven. Internet bloodsport became the calling card of CG, as good and honest people were culled from the rank and file influencers in exchange for dirty deeds done dirt cheap.
Current CG is the wu flu, infecting the lungs of the last paypiggies willing to shill out hatebux for Walmart comics.

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
I think this is the crux of my issue with Geekthulu and Andy right now. I like both of them, but their current campaign of 'exposing CG' is just exceptional grabbing. The shit Geek and Andy have said and Andy/Ethan Ralph's failed crowdfunded livestreaming show give them hardly any room to sit back and say 'these guys said mean things on the internet'. I might be reaching, and misremembering things, but weren't geek/Ethan/Andy okay with the shit Godspeed did during the Tonka Chronicles? They haven't produced anything substantial and it goes out to a small community who probably don't even give a shit about crowdfunded comics. Until they get some real shit, I don't get the play.
Number one... I had nothing to do with the crowdfunding to the Miami Trip. Number two... It didn't work out and you know what Andy did. He refunded everyone and lost over 4K because of it. He hired people that couldn't deliver footage and then they held the footage hostage for payment thus kneecapping the project when it was clearly stated to them as I was there for that convo that they wouldn't be getting paid the $500 each until the project was completed and the funds from the crowdfund were available. Also... One got paid and still didn't hand over the footage. That person's name was SoCalChris. So with my interjection and so Andy wouldn't hemorrhage more money. I said... Don't pay the other guy AGluck until you actually get the footage and to this day... He still hasn't received the footage. Hence no payment. Meanwhile those two had their rooms paid for, ubers paid for and meals paid for during the entirety of the trip. They treated it as a vacation and were in charge of keeping an itinerary for things to be filmed. They did none of that. The only person to lose anything in that crowdfund was Andy. He lost money, he took a hit to his credibility and reputation. There were things that are on Andy. Like no properly preparing and making sure people were doing their jobs. I think that he has learned a great deal from that event.

As for Zoom/Godspeed or whatever name he wants to go by to this day. I have NEVER liked or approved of the guy. I used to warn Andy to not talk to him and hang out with him in private calls at all, but those were different times when Andy thought that people that would be nice to him. He assumed them to be "friends". As for the approval of what Zoom did to Tonka and more specifically Vamp. Where Zoom called the hospital pretending to be a family member of Vamp's in order to get info about her grandmother. I never approved of it, because that was aired on our old stream of The Warpath. In that stream you hear both Andy and I say we disavow it and he shouldn't be doing shit like that and that seems pretty illegal. The reason I let it go was because there wasn't any personal info and it clearly documents his propensity of illegal shit that could fuck him later. I wanted it to stay there to eventually hurt Zoom.

We never said that people couldn't say mean things on the internet. We are saying that IF you are trying to run a business. Maybe insulting and attacking potential customers is a bad fucking idea.

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Just let em. If it bothers you so much, just do something else while you have him on or bring guests in alongside him.
I think with a topic like this it would be a disservice to have others on, unless they themselves were involved in Comicsgate. I think that this topic should be handled with some form of seriousness.

It would be easy to do what you said, but I think that this topic should get a better representation to the opposing view. I noticed that a lot of the detractors are smaller channel that Ethan easily waive away. Though with us. We have some audience reach and I think might have some things that most people don't know brought to light. I know for myself... I didn't know a lot about the ins and outs of CG and EVS until a couple weeks ago.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
I am perfectly fine with War Campaign's actions.

There's also zero proof that it's "destructive to ComicsGate itself."

Things are going really well for ComicsGaters, and not so well for those who left.
That's it. Game over. He's fine with derp. The only thing that matters to him is sales. So that's that. He's not going to change, just like the mainstream wouldn't.

I suggest not wasting too much time on Frog. Laugh at him, occasionally something interesting will pop up.

Maybe it'll bite him in the ass at some point.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
I think with a topic like this it would be a disservice to have others on, unless they themselves were involved in Comicsgate. I think that this topic should be handled with some form of seriousness.

It would be easy to do what you said, but I think that this topic should get a better representation to the opposing view. I noticed that a lot of the detractors are smaller channel that Ethan easily waive away. Though with us. We have some audience reach and I think might have some things that most people don't know brought to light. I know for myself... I didn't know a lot about the ins and outs of CG and EVS until a couple weeks ago.
Considering smaller detractor channels like for example Comic Hut (and yes I know the guy is ...well you know exceptional) have spoken with people like Capn Cummings, Doug Tennapel, Jon del Arroz, etc., I can't possibly see how you can't do likewise alongside EVS.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
No offense, but for completeness sake, we're going to need a little more than that for both Liam, Matt, and yes even Ro though rest assured, everyone knows he's at minimum a complete jackass.
No, we don't. I don't fucking care. I think everyone gets Frog's got a double standard.

Look, these people are fucking weird. Who cares about digging up weird shit on their past?

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
I see more to the contrary that the other side doesn't in fact enjoy it. People being threatened with doxes. Cyberstalking and eventually leading up to a member of WarCampaign going to someone's house after making threats of physical violence (Pan, who is currently facing charges for that action) with your name in their mouth. Going to a Con and trying to intimidate and provoke a response from a creator while using your name. I'm not telling you to tell them to stop or assume that you can make them stop, but your obvious support and lack of admonishment ESPECIALLY when they use your name says a lot about your actual position on WarCampaign.

Nobody is trying to "take you down" you paranoid old man. This is why I say you are schizo. Either that or you are a pathological liar. Because I believe that you believe what you are saying, but it isn't reality. If you look at what people are saying to you especially in regards to WarCampaign. They are actually helping you, because WarCampaign is your Achilles Tendon. IF ANYTHING is gonna really hurt you and "take you down"... It's them. Either by their intended design or by people getting fed up with their actions and finally hanging you for it. IT WILL HAPPEN eventually. One thing that I have learned in this world in my 42 years.... EVERYONE loves to watch someone fall. Eventually it will be your turn and it will be hastened with your association with them.

You're right I have no hard evidence that you "command" them, but I can clearly see you "dog whistle" to them and your audience a lot. Your use of hyperbolic language in order to incite them to outrage. I am pretty sure that you do that fully knowing that they will run out and mess with people for their "Caesar" which builds no good will for you and YOUR BUSINESS. If you are trying to do what you say you are trying to do is build a business. You are doing an absolutely shit job at it. It's great now because you are banking off of the SJW outrage and angry morons will sling their money at it. I KNOW... The Skeptic community used to use that same business model... Look at them now. Broke and e begging. This will eventually happen to you. People will start to see through you and your bullshitting. I myself was quite surprised when I came here to this thread to see a lot of the users here shitting on you. I honestly thought it would be the opposite. I see your imminent downward spiral and the community waking up to your schemes.

As for the "zero proof that it's "ComicsGate itself". I have eyes. I see the damage you're doing to the "movement". You co-opted it, made it a toxic environment and are now the gatekeeper to who is and who isn't Comicsgate. Comicsgate is an ideal, not a person or group with control over others ability to say they are part of the movement. You are doing the exact same thing that BLM did and why it ultimately failed. Certain individuals co-opted it to make money off of the outrage. Now look at BLM... Nobody cares and laughs at it. It's like calling yourself an atheist. It's an ideal, not something tangible. You can't own it. You either are or aren't and someone can't say that you are or aren't. You have taken Comicsgate (a movement about consumers) and made yourself the CEO and monetized it for your benefit. You don't care about making actual changes to how the big two operate and do business. You instead opted to profit much like them off of social and political outrage and tell others who can and cannot make money off of their content. You let your personal grudges get in the way of making a good business decision and turned what could have been a positive movement for independent creators and made it a nasty spiteful business model for profit for yourself and those that choose to lick your boots.
This shit, is the Geek I like.

Number one... I had nothing to do with the crowdfunding to the Miami Trip. Number two... It didn't work out and you know what Andy did. He refunded everyone and lost over 4K because of it. He hired people that couldn't deliver footage and then they held the footage hostage for payment thus kneecapping the project when it was clearly stated to them as I was there for that convo that they wouldn't be getting paid the $500 each until the project was completed and the funds from the crowdfund were available. Also... One got paid and still didn't hand over the footage. That person's name was SoCalChris. So with my interjection and so Andy wouldn't hemorrhage more money. I said... Don't pay the other guy AGluck until you actually get the footage and to this day... He still hasn't received the footage. Hence no payment. Meanwhile those two had their rooms paid for, ubers paid for and meals paid for during the entirety of the trip. They treated it as a vacation and were in charge of keeping an itinerary for things to be filmed. They did none of that. The only person to lose anything in that crowdfund was Andy. He lost money, he took a hit to his credibility and reputation. There were things that are on Andy. Like no properly preparing and making sure people were doing their jobs. I think that he has learned a great deal from that event.

As for Zoom/Godspeed or whatever name he wants to go by to this day. I have NEVER liked or approved of the guy. I used to warn Andy to not talk to him and hang out with him in private calls at all, but those were different times when Andy thought that people that would be nice to him. He assumed them to be "friends". As for the approval of what Zoom did to Tonka and more specifically Vamp. Where Zoom called the hospital pretending to be a family member of Vamp's in order to get info about her grandmother. I never approved of it, because that was aired on our old stream of The Warpath. In that stream you hear both Andy and I say we disavow it and he shouldn't be doing shit like that and that seems pretty illegal. The reason I let it go was because there wasn't any personal info and it clearly documents his propensity of illegal shit that could fuck him later. I wanted it to stay there to eventually hurt Zoom.

We never said that people couldn't say mean things on the internet. We are saying that IF you are trying to run a business. Maybe insulting and attacking potential customers is a bad fucking idea.
Don't get me wrong, If my words implied you were part of the Andy/Ethan show, it wasn't meant to be. I know you were not part of it, if I remember correctly, you were doing your own business by the time Andy was getting ready to show up in Knoxville. I'm not holding YOU accountable for that fiasco. I will say this though, Andy came out cleaner than Ralph, aside from the 'AIM!AIM!AIM!' memeing. At least Andy was out there filming daily while Ralph wasn't. But still, it was a shit show, and Andy refunded, great, he should have. But to my knowledge, as much shit as you give EVS, he's at least publically done refunds and replacements when available. He also fucked up the first time too, and if he fucks up again with this one, maybe we will actually see some eyes open.

Zoom/Godspeed was a fucking mess, and I've personally seen you laugh along with the shit he did, so even if you privately disavowed his actions, publically you seemed cool with it, I could be wrong, and I do actually hope I am. But you see how this whole perception thing goes.
perception is exactly what you need to go for. Let Ethan talk to you, if he lies, bring up the shit you have, because otherwise people are either going to believe you or him without evidence, it's just how it goes. If you don't have anything on him, then just let it go and let his fans do what they want.

Again, Geek I like you and Andy, I watched you guys religiously, so this isn't coming from a place of hate, or anything. Just that we are all dealing with 'he said' bullshit that until proof is shown, should be taken with a grain of salt. You say you have a lot of shit that hasn't been brought to light, and that's great, but again... Both sides are constantly doing gayops. Both sides are extremely egotistical and fragile. I just hope what you say you have is better than fucking Latenightcomics.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Analog Devolved

jspit

kiwifarms.net
All this asshole does is lie and misrepresent any situation to make himself the victim. So now yes... I have no interest in talking to such a disingenuous prick like himself.

View attachment 1200454
Holy shit. Edit. Just a little bit. that's all you need to say. That after years on youtube, Frog has shown himself to be incapable of genuineness. That's it.

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net
Ro Kabir has a questionable past, the views Mike and Doug have expressed are pretty tame compared to your head Centurion.
Ro's words in those tweets are commendable if edgey rebukes of Marxist identity politics and PC culture. It doesn't look like he's done any real-world crazy shit on the levels of Hando or Liam. Warcampaign should gatekeep itself better, or Ro should divorce the other spergs.

edt: Now the socialists are going to blame the collapse of the comic industry entirely on Corona-chan. How convenient for them. Mitch is going to start to look like a genius for ripping off his campaign contributors to get that Walmart deal. Walmart is going to be the only place to buy comics in town.

Last edited:

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
This shit, is the Geek I like.

Don't get me wrong, If my words implied you were part of the Andy/Ethan show, it wasn't meant to be. I know you were not part of it, if I remember correctly, you were doing your own business by the time Andy was getting ready to show up in Knoxville. I'm not holding YOU accountable for that fiasco. I will say this though, Andy came out cleaner than Ralph, aside from the 'AIM!AIM!AIM!' memeing. At least Andy was out there filming daily while Ralph wasn't. But still, it was a shit show, and Andy refunded, great, he should have. But to my knowledge, as much shit as you give EVS, he's at least publically done refunds and replacements when available. He also fucked up the first time too, and if he fucks up again with this one, maybe we will actually see some eyes open.

Zoom/Godspeed was a fucking mess, and I've personally seen you laugh along with the shit he did, so even if you privately disavowed his actions, publically you seemed cool with it, I could be wrong, and I do actually hope I am. But you see how this whole perception thing goes.
perception is exactly what you need to go for. Let Ethan talk to you, if he lies, bring up the shit you have, because otherwise people are either going to believe you or him without evidence, it's just how it goes. If you don't have anything on him, then just let it go and let his fans do what they want.

Again, Geek I like you and Andy, I watched you guys religiously, so this isn't coming from a place of hate, or anything. Just that we are all dealing with 'he said' bullshit that until proof is shown, should be taken with a grain of salt. You say you have a lot of shit that hasn't been brought to light, and that's great, but again... Both sides are constantly doing gayops. Both sides are extremely egotistical and fragile. I just hope what you say you have is better than fucking Latenightcomics.
I have publicly disavowed it. I have made my thoughts on him pretty public. I have told Zoom right to his face on streams I don't like him or what he does.

Yes I did laugh at some of his antics. Mainly because I couldn't believe he actually does it and that there are people out there that actually support it. It was more laughing at the absurdity of it all, not supporting it.

I wasn't taking it as you were accusing. I just thought this might be a good opportunity to put the actual facts on the table. I ain't mad at ya.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Again, going to start shit, does not automatically mean starting shit. If all he did was take a picture of Preston signing one of his crappy books, so that they could post it online and giggle while they suck each other off, then who fucking cares? Did they try to fight anyone? Did they try to take his shit down?
I mean he was trying to hit Preston for a response so good for Preston for not feeding into the drama, but its becoming a pattern of war campaign to doing "FiGht Me Irl" antics so ethan can get them validation. But i haven't saw the police reports about crypto, most i know about it is that the two were friends, They friended each other on Facebook he disagreed with someone, and Pan lost his shit and found his dox and drove to his house to fight. Ethan should disavow that shit but he downplays it to "It'S juSt DilDo MemEs" but sjw Captain America sending gummy dicks to tug's friends house "we know Lola fatass ate the dicks knowing her history of dick pics its a crime against humanity. I just don't like the constant double standards and Contradictory bullshit cg has become, kicking like kicking Nerkish out and trying to do dox him for his fans yet Ro talking about the extermination of gays and other War Campagin Antics of starting shit? I was a cg viewer for about its infancy with the high council and seeing it become Ethan's therapy sessions is just sad.