Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
I've said this before, hell I'm pretty sure a few of us did, but WC has been doing this shit from basically the beginning but all the big names in CG both former and current (aside from maybe Zack who keeps his mouth shut) thought these guys antics were downright hilarious right until they or someone they liked became a target. What's the issue Cecil? WC has been doing the same shit for ages that you now take issue with. Aren't they funny little scamps just memeing around with overreacting detractors?

Yep. Cecil said nothing or cheered them on when they went after people he claimed as friends.

Ethan and Malin too.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if we still talk the pro side, but Heather Antos is on stream confirming that "all comic book editors" are in the same discord room communicating to one another
I'm happy to talk about anyone or any side, so long as they are making fools of themselves. So this editor discord is similar to the Game Journalist Pro's email list during GG? The tactics always stay the same with these people.
Fuck yea we're so close to getting a Liam/Sketch Therapy/TweeterTrash panel I can taste it.
Yep, I've got a few more videos below.

Comicsgate seems to be struggling with its shadow civil war, here are a few videos I snagged off twitter:

@VIkkiVerse posted this clip to her twitter, which is an edited clip that Warcampaign Media posted. In this clip Vikki focuses on Ethan's face while Cecil and Jon Malin rant about Warcampaign and Rob Cacy.

Warcampaign Media (TheWarDong) which is an account ran by Pan and several other WC guys posted this video originally, which is the unedited Vikki version. They are almost identical except for a few extra tidbits from Jon.

Another from Warcampaign Media has Cecil and Jon dissing on Warcampaign, with Cecil almost threatening to "fIte Me IrL bRo".

Cecil's responses on twitter are to clip segments of Ro from Liam Grays stream, with implied threats of doxing.

Everyone from Ethan to Warcampaign are in the comments each trying to defuse and exacerbate the situation.
EVSCecil.PNG

ReinoeEVS.PNG

Everyone's favorite troon tard Reinoe seems to have turned on Warcampaign, funny since this faggot is equally as bad with his gay ops against Fan Advocacy Network.

In other news the Comicsgate Trademark battle continues to rage, the following clips were taken from @PocketJacks (Preston Poulters) twitter and they are a collection of thoughts from Liam Grays recent stream regarding Preston's big brained move.

In this first video they are all but begging Ethan to fight the trademark battle on their behalf.

In the second video Liam Gray talks about wanting to go to war with anti-CG over the trademark and his guest talks about how Preston is playing 4D chess.

In this third and final video, Liam's guest talks about how the trademark is secretly revenge against TUG at the behest of Renfamous while being banked rolled by the Chinese Communist Party to take down Ethan and Trump.

Peak autism at its finest.

Edit: Added twitter links to the clips in question so Kiwi's can peruse the comment sections themselves at their leisure. I don't think theres anything worth archiving since the videos have already been downloaded and saved here anyway.

Edit 2: Added a spoiler so this post didn't take up so much space.

Last edited:

VIkkiVerse

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1258541

In this third and final video, Liam's guest talks about how the trademark is secretly revenge against TUG at the behest of Renfamous while being banked rolled by the Chinese Communist Party to take down Ethan and Trump.

Peak autism at its finest.
This one is my favorite. The CCP. *snort*

Liam with all his blundering swagger, is hastening CG demise and it's quite magnificent.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
So I've been bored with CG, then I see the latest bloodsport ep is out.

Love seeing this fat faggot let his inner Aussie out. In short, he's mad at Sketch Therapy for spreading conspiracy theories about him and harassing people. Which is exactly what all these people who quit CG complained about...

This one is my favorite. The CCP. *snort*

Liam with all his blundering swagger, is hastening CG demise and it's quite magnificent.

Learn how to radio if your going to do videos.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
So I've been bored with CG, then I see the latest bloodsport ep is out.

Love seeing this fat faggot let his inner Aussie out. In short, he's mad at Sketch Therapy for spreading conspiracy theories about him and harassing people. Which is exactly what all these people who quit CG complained about...

He's mad that he and Sketch had similar head injury problems and they can't be "fwiends". Jokes aside, I kinda understand that train of thought, weirdly.

EVS came on and killed this stream.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
He's mad that he and Sketch had similar head injury problems and they can't be "fwiends". Jokes aside, I kinda understand that train of thought, weirdly.

EVS came on and killed this stream.

How often do you hear Sketch sound like the rational one? (at least by comparison)

Given all the lies Liam has told ( wasn't it him who masqueraded as Heather Antos or something? ) I find it a little suspect after Sketch triggered him through the stratosphere that suddenly Liam has a brain injury too and it's fatal.

I don't know if that shit is for real or not but it seems like an awfully convenient sympathy play when he just got owned by a brain damaged sperg.

Maybe I'm wrong about this. Has this perpetual victim ever mentioned having a "brain tear" before? Seems convenient from the guy who "sacrificed everything for the cause" suddenly martyrs himself another notch as a terminal brain damage patient.

That sperg battle was pure platinum!!!!!

I recommend watching the bit where Liam really looses his shit the completely ( 28:35 https://youtu.be/GHPjsDQTTqc?t=1713 ) at .5x speed. I think it's even funnier.

Think of the puppies.

Edit: It appears Liam is getting drunk and picking fights with crackheads in the street.

But Sketch is the unstable one....

Last edited:

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
How often do you hear Sketch sound like the rational one? (at least by comparison)

Given all the lies Liam has told ( wasn't it him who masqueraded as Heather Antos or something? ) I find it a little suspect after Sketch triggered him through the stratosphere that suddenly Liam has a brain injury too and it's fatal.

I don't know if that shit is for real or not but it seems like an awfully convenient sympathy play when he just got owned by a brain damaged sperg.

Maybe I'm wrong about this. Has this perpetual victim ever mentioned having a "brain tear" before? Seems convenient from the guy who "sacrificed everything for the cause" suddenly martyrs himself another notch as a terminal brain damage patient.

That sperg battle was pure platinum!!!!!

I recommend watching the bit where Liam really looses his shit the completely ( 28:35 https://youtu.be/GHPjsDQTTqc?t=1713 ) at .5x speed. I think it's even funnier.

Think of the puppies.

I don't know if any of it's true either, but I do know someone personally who has a similar experience with episodes of strokes, and they wouldn't even dare mention it to anyone because of years of people not understanding it, but they'll make sure to let people know in private only if it's important to discuss.

Also, I'd like to note that part of the chat who are familiar with JRPGs, anime, manga, and Tokusatsu know this is a common protagonist trope, and I mean FUCKING common - amnesia, loss of memory, brain injury, and they immediately playfully mentioned how "Liam is basically the protagonist of a JRPG", and I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional. Basically, Liam has advertised his story as a "cerebral" experience, and it's nice to notice to parallels here. He's also a writer, and personally, I know for a fact because I'm at least honest about my lies, that writers were often once habitual liars as a kid, or at least have been framed as such because they'd make up things to center themselves as the protagonist in a narrative. Bad writers tend to have more of these tactics going on in their daily life, whereas a good writer has learned to separate reality from fiction and overcome their habitual lies. It's also why a lot of them fall into drug addictions due to psychologically being unable to handle the lies they've constructed and the truth they're forced to live in. It's either drugs or violence.

I find it pretty weird how a lot of Westerners are obsessed with anime though. Like, like what you like, but part of the obsession with anime that comes from the West in particular has a sense of exotification added into it. Liam's manga's aesthetics as drawn by his artist is a clear issue of having an identity crisis in whether or not it's a manga or a Western comicbook. The thing is, if you want to blend them, you have to blend them properly, and one has to take clear precedent over another. It's why My Hero Academia worked really well on aesthetic level. Few succeed. I mean, VERY few. The manga style is clearly still at the stage of "trying to be manga", which is a step a lot of Westerners fall into. And Liam had the nerve to try and pile a Western style into it on top of that.

Could it be that Liam is lying and using his trope knowledge of a type of entertainment that he has exotified to come up with an excuse for himself and paint a pitty sob story? Or is it that all of this is just one fucking convenient nothing burger? Could he had gotten close to Sketch because he was trying to worm his way into CG at the time, or was it genuine relation to mutual grievances? I have no idea.

On the other end though, I did manage to snip some spicy comments from EVS in the chat.
caught.PNGinsincere.PNG

Not only is he claiming that Dynamite is CG, he's also doubling down on his desire to walk back into the mainstream. See, this is what I mean. He never had the intention to leave. It was about building up his own star power and ego by amassing internet clout like a teenage hoe that's considering to become a thot so he can return to the mainstream with more status than he deserves, but definitely with the status that he "thinks" he deserves.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure what, if anything, will come of this, but each of the sides in the CG civil war has their own 'Women of CG' type show now.

The Malin/Celcil axis has a show on Mandy's channel
View attachment 1258794

While WC have a show on Carla's channel
(https://twitter.com/Carla_Tornielli/status/1254932681495924736)
View attachment 1258795

(Sees TUG's wife in the picture)

That stream will be pure cringe.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Edwin goes on a tweet storm explaining how Reinoe manufactured evidence to smear an ex-CG critic as a pedo and how Micah and Liam continue to support the narrative despite knowing it's false (or their to stupid to understand it's false. You decide.)

I've never liked Edwin. He always came across like a drive thru preacher to me but what he says here seems pretty solid.

1588107887339.png

Nippy

kiwifarms.net
Liam is the purest expression of comicsgate. He is its pinnacle, it's true Alpha and Omega. He is Caesar. He is Rome. Liam Gray is the Khan, the Kwisatz Haderach, leading us into a thousand year jihad across space and time, to a new Golden Dawn of overpriced comic books and e-drama.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
EVS is way too far gone to be mainstream. I wonder if this means he's about to disavow Cecil though. Maybe after his campaign is over.

If I was Ethan, I'd be more concerned with stating that Dynamite is CG. Gail and Waid are in their "creators" page. Now, if Dynamite is CG, and Gail and Waid are part of Dynamite's creators, does this indirectly make Gail and Waid CG?

So Richard suing Waid is another CG infighting? And Ethan's feud with Gail as well?

Jokes aside, I really want to see where this goes and how the CGers respond to this. Wonder if they'll double down on the whole "IS ANNA CG NOW CAUSE DYNAMITE IS CG"

Last edited: