Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Doug were thinking he'd do a special offer for Crowder fans if they use a "secret code" or something. Maybe a Crowder & 1/4 Black meet Big Foot Bill postcard or print.

And that secret code is most likely going to be "MugClub."

The only comparison I can think of is Mike S. Miller getting a shoutout by Ben Shapiro for Lonestar. How'd that workout?

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

The only comparison I can think of is Mike S. Miller getting a shoutout by Ben Shapiro for Lonestar. How'd that workout?
If he sells one copy from being on Crowder I'll be shocked and amazed. The demographic for right wing punditry isn't exactly the same as EJW and BFB.
Imagine being a grown man and caring this much about fucking he-man.
Absolutely retarded.
Screenshot_20200430-094227_Twitter.jpg

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net

The Shapiro shoutout didn't do much. I said that it would take more than simply making the audience aware that Doug has a book. What the code or whatever is doesn't actually matter much, as long as it gets Crowder's audience to think about engaging with Tennaples product. It's no different than telling the audience to use the code "mugclub" when they check out Black Rifle Coffee or any of the other successful sponsors on Crowder's show.

The point is that done well a spot on Crowder MAY drive significant traffic. (We'll see)

Who's ingratitued are you going to feel more agrieved about?

Neither. It's a throw away comment at a comics panel no one cares about. I'd have to be a super-humanly petty narcissist to get butt hurt because anyone I called friend forgot to thank me at some throw away event I wasn't even at.

Ethan "saved" Tucci's Zombiesama project, platformed him at least twice for hours on end and drove tens of thousands in CG paypig chump bucks to Tucci's coffers.

Tucci was doing livestreams with WarCampaign around that time and was "using" CG customers without calling himself CG.

Strangely Ethan never considered Tucci "using" (it's actually just marketing and not something to get upset at Doug or Billy about) Ethan's paypigs offensive but completely lost his shit about Doug who he'd known for less than a year. He knew Tucci for over two decades when Tucci took advantage of Ethan's fan club wallet and never said thanks enough either.

If it was a REAL reason to be butt hurt at Doug then it was a real reason to be butt hurt at Tucci.

The difference is that he could still use Tucci for clout but he couldn't still use Tennaple that way. It was theater and the retarded CG audience bought into it. Ethan attacked Doug's Earth Worm Jim project because Ethan hates Doug and was pissed Doug's Hollywood contacts weren't his.

Simple.

Last edited:

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Neither. It's a throw away comment at a comics panel no one cares about. I'd have to be a super-humanly petty narcissist to get butt hurt because anyone I called friend forgot to thank me at some throw away event I wasn't even at.

Don't be too hard on the fat frog. He needs the public shoutout that validates his life outside of using the internet to pretend to be a tough guy online, when really it's plainly obvious the internet is the closet he uses to hide his homosexual tendencies in... except it's all public record with his constant approval of War Campaign dildo memes.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but Ethan didn't platform Tucci for hours daily on his livestreams or do a 12 hour marathon to close out any of his campaigns to make him 40k in a single day.

Doug gave Ethan a dedication page on one of the books....no one in cg hasn't even done that.

He certiantly hasn't spent any of his time since pissing on comicsgate at every opportunity after the fact either or getting in stupid slap fights.

It's mostly due to Ethan keeps talking shit about him on every live stream and pushing Cecil's "spite campaign"....lets not act like Ethan is innocent because he always shit talking about people who left cg for the views.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
TUG"s thank you list in his comic doesn't count?

Did TUG dedicate his entire book to Ethan? If he did that then sure it counts.

If he didn't, no, being listed on the thank you page is not the same thing as dedicating the book to one person.

I'm sure Ethan appreciates TUG's thanks though. Didn't Ethan throw TUG under the bus for doxxing yesterday to draw fire away from his WarCuntpaign sperg squad?

(not that TUG didn't do it)

Ethan is such a good friend.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net

You seem to care since you keep bringing it up. It's also a bit rich coming from a numpty that spends all day ass-mad on the internet a-logging a fat man from New Jersey that he's never met.
Did Ethan forget to thank you for something?

Ethan "saved" Tucci's Zombiesama project, platformed him at least twice for hours on end and drove tens of thousands in CG paypig chump bucks to Tucci's coffers.

Tucci was doing livestreams with WarCampaign around that time and was "using" CG customers without calling himself CG.

Strangely Ethan never considered Tucci "using" (it's actually just marketing and not something to get upset at Doug or Billy about) Ethan's paypigs offensive but completely lost his shit about Doug who he'd known for less than a year. He knew Tucci for over two decades when Tucci took advantage of Ethan's fan club wallet and never said thanks enough either.

If it was a REAL reason to be butt hurt at Doug then it was a real reason to be butt hurt at Tucci.

The difference is that he could still use Tucci for clout but he couldn't still use Tennaple that way. It was theater and the exceptional CG audience bought into it. Ethan attacked Doug's Earth Worm Jim project because Ethan hates Doug and was pissed Doug's Hollywood contacts weren't his.

AS far as I'm away EVS and Tucci are friends, it's called doing a friend a favor, an autist like yourself probably doesn't quite grasp the simple subtleties of such interpersonal realationships.
Didn't Tucci have to notify the FBI about some other sperg on here (was it LNC?) and his weirdness? I'd imagine EVS wouldn't want his friend to suffer the blow-back that thanking him so publicly would bring. I doubt that old boomer could have handled it.
I thought Doug however was a 'culture warrior' who needed an army to fight the globo-homo, yet when push comes to shove he didn't want to mention anyone that might ruffle his peers feathers at a con or cost him any of those Hollywood dollaroos and blowjobs, so he graciously thanked Brian Pulido for all the help that he gave him instead... LOL

It's mostly due to Ethan keeps talking shit about him on every live stream and pushing Cecil's "spite campaign"....lets not act like Ethan is innocent because he always shit talking about people who left cg for the views.

Did all that occur before or after what I'm talking about? Doug is such a pussy, you don't need to rewrite history to justify the fact he's a coward and earned most of the shit he got.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
You seem to care since you keep bringing it up. It's also a bit rich coming from a numpty that spends all day ass-mad on the internet a-logging a fat man from New Jersey that he's never met.
Did Ethan forget to thank you for something?

AS far as I'm away EVS and Tucci are friends, it's called doing a friend a favor, an autist like yourself probably doesn't quite grasp the simple subtleties of such interpersonal realationships.
Didn't Tucci have to notify the FBI about some other sperg on here (was it LNC?) and his weirdness? I'd imagine EVS wouldn't want his friend to suffer the blow-back that thanking him so publicly would bring. I doubt that old boomer could have handled it.
I thought Doug however was a 'culture warrior' who needed an army to fight the globo-homo, yet when push comes to shove he didn't want to mention anyone that might ruffle his peers feathers at a con or cost him any of those Hollywood dollaroos and blowjobs, so he graciously thanked Brian Pulido for all the help that he gave him instead... LOL

Did all that occur before or after what I'm talking about? Doug is such a pussy, you don't need to rewrite history to justify the fact he's a coward and earned most of the shit he got.

Heh. Resorting to name calling and petty insults to try to make an argument? I'm not the one the one "ass mad" here Comicsgeist. Perhaps "a fat man from New Jersey" will give you a head pat for your efforts. If he remembers.

Your absolutely autistic justification for excusing Tucci not thanking FROG while still condemning Tennaple is very creative. Good for you.

Seriously, your furious on behalf of a pie scarfing cartoonist because another cancer riddled cartoonist didn't thank the first at some irrelevant comic panel nobody but the pie scarfing cartoonist seems to care about.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.

Doug is such a pussy that he turned his back on CG and all that money with a 'fuck you' to Ethan's ultra scary gay troll squad.

I get that you disagree with my opinions about your hero but you don't need to get angry about it.

I get it. "Ethan=Good, Tennaple=Bad"

Have a good day.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net
Heh. Resorting to name calling and petty insults to try to make an argument? I'm not the one the one "ass mad" here Comicsgeist. Perhaps "a fat man from New Jersey" will give you a head pat for your efforts. If he remembers.

Your absolutely autistic justification for excusing Tucci not thanking FROG while still condemning Tennaple is very creative. Good for you.

Seriously, your furious on behalf of a pie scarfing cartoonist because another cancer riddled cartoonist didn't thank the first at some irrelevant comic panel nobody but the pie scarfing cartoonist seems to care about.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.

Doug is such a pussy that he turned his back on CG and all that money with a 'fuck you' to Ethan's ultra scary gay troll squad.

I get that you disagree with my opinions about your hero but you don't need to get angry about it.

I get it. "Ethan=Good, Tennaple=Bad"

Have a good day.

:story:

2f7-jpg.1232561

Absurdity

Cosigner of Pill Shakers
kiwifarms.net
Vikki is probably the first woman since Ethan's ex-wife to cost him shekels so of course he hates her with a special kind of hatred and will do everything in his power to make her life miserable. Unlike an actual divorce, he doesn't have to worry about maintaining a semblance of civility. He would have been thanking her for catching his mistakes and getting the opportunity to make it up to his customers if he were a consummate professional. But nah, we get the stunted middle school edge lord routine.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but Ethan didn't platform Tucci for hours daily on his livestreams or do a 12 hour marathon to close out any of his campaigns to make him 40k in a single day. Tucci boomered his way onto a couple of streams a year ago and hasn't really been seen since. He certiantly hasn't spent any of his time since pissing on comicsgate at every opportunity after the fact either or getting in stupid slap fights.
Who's ingratitued are you going to feel more agrieved about?

It will be interesting to see if an appearance on Crowder helps Doug out. If he gets enough screen time and resonates with the audience he might see a serious up tick in sales but comics aren't exactly Crowder's demo and it's hard to say if 10 minutes on the show will drive much traffic to the IGG.

If Doug were thinking he'd do a special offer for Crowder fans if they use a "secret code" or something. Maybe a Crowder & 1/4 Black meet Big Foot Bill postcard or print.

It takes more for cross promotion to work than simply making the audience aware. It pays to offer something special and encourage engagement way more than just letting the audience know you're out there with a book.

Ethan certainly has stronger feelings about Doug than he does about Tucci. They both snubbed FROG on that SCC panel nobody gave a fuck about. The fact Tucci didn't thank him didn't even register but Doug failing to 'return his affection' in front of a bunch of nerds who don't give a fuck set off the gay sperg in Ethan. I think you might be right about Ethan's desire for a bit of the dirty worm.

Do you think @FROG is swiping his way through Grinder looking for tall skinny middle aged men that might help him work out his frustrations about Tennaple?

:thinking:

Oh for fucks sake this is tedious. These two 'men' could not give a shit about either of you. You want to buy overpriced comics go ahead.

I'm more interested in Tug doxxing someone. He's an actual crowdfunder with private info. No one in his right mind is going to support anything Matt does again.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
I'm more interested in Tug doxxing someone. He's an actual crowdfunder with private info. No one in his right mind is going to support anything Matt does again.
Yeah but Mailbox Matt's followers are the lowest dregs of the IQ bell curve in not just Comicsgate but multiple other outrage bandwagons he's hitched himself to over the past couple of years.

They're the strained and filtered few that have decided to double down time and again after hearing his incoherent lies regarding his catfishing landwhale of a wife, the logically irreconcilable assertion that "SJWs knocked down his mailbox" after he doxed himself in a failed harassment campaign against renfamous, who believed that funding his sonichu-level OC he neither drew nor wrote was some sort of act of defiance against the social justice establishment. They'll stick by him after listening to him sperg his impotent power fantasies fueling his doxing of some old lady out to Liam Gray for nearly an hour. I expect nothing less from them because expecting less from them isn't possible at this point.

What's more interesting to me is the reaction of comicsgaters that originally bound together in response to the targeted doxxing of critic Richard C. Meyer by mainstream comics to this targeted doxxing of critic VikkiVerse. So far, the only person I've seen openly critical of it within CG is Liam' Grays co-host "Oz Art". Despite the sentiments of a lot of this thread, and Vikki herself, I doubt Warcampaign is going to hand over their own dox or even their endorsement to someone as untrustworthy as Matt has proven himself to be. If only for their own protection. But I've been proven wrong before.

"Critics" like Cecil being doxxed is one of the few remaining principles in Comicsgate for members in the community to rally around. Once that's gone, who knows how steep the degradation will set in.

Last edited:

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Vikki is probably the first woman since Ethan's ex-wife to cost him shekels so of course he hates her with a special kind of hatred and will do everything in his power to make her life miserable. Unlike an actual divorce, he doesn't have to worry about maintaining a semblance of civility. He would have been thanking her for catching his mistakes and getting the opportunity to make it up to his customers if he were a consummate professional. But nah, we get the stunted middle school edge lord routine.

Just not true. Vikki and RibbitCoin aren't factors, and I don't hate Vikki. Our conversation was perfectly cordial, and RibbitCoin was a good learning experience which cost me almost no money to learn. I literally DID thank Vikki and Roiloup in the Update about refunds on the Ribbitcoin IGG page, and called them fans. You missed that?

But she is a nuisance to others, and she knows it. She does love to hurt people. That's a shame.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell, there's a separate forum for shit that isn't related to the fucking comics of ComicsGate (and comic pros chimping out on twitter) and you morons STILL shit this thread up!

To any comicsgate players who read this forum: The mainstream comic industry is in STAND-STILL! The time to get your books done and out is NOW! Those comic "pros" who have been standing in your way and laughing at you guys are SILENT and JOBLESS! Why are you attacking each other like wolves?! Whatever the fuck is going on (I lost track at the comicsgate trademark thing) wrap it up and get to fucking work already. Especially if you crowdfunded your projects. It's already infuriating the Theftweisers are putting Red Rooster in walmart before backers like me get their copy. Any more grand-scale betrayal like this and you jackasses can't ever claim you're not like other girls comic creators EVER AGAIN. (Same goes for Yaboi Zack sadly since he started this.)

This used to be funny and now it's just sad and stupid. If you're not going to be be funny again then skip to the part where one of your guys is a sexpest or an hero's yourself already.
I'm still not clear on who or what Warcamapign is outside of a dumb name but if they're not paying customers or comic creators, who cares?

cow-wannabe

kiwifarms.net
Just not true. Vikki and RibbitCoin aren't factors, and I don't hate Vikki. Our conversation was perfectly cordial, and RibbitCoin was a good learning experience which cost me almost no money to learn. I literally DID thank Vikki and Roiloup in the Update about refunds on the Ribbitcoin IGG page, and called them fans. You missed that?

But she is a nuisance to others, and she knows it. She does love to hurt people. That's a shame.

ETHANing Intensifies...

download.gif