Skitzocow Common Filth Radio - #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
/r9k/ posting "YOU JUST KNOW" under any image with a white woman and any animal in the same frame doesn't make CF right or mainstream.

Perhaps not "mainstream" exactly, but the dog pill is definitely a meme now, outside of insular right wing internet communities. People joke about it regularly. CF's point was never that it was a common practice among white women, just that it has happened and that says something about the white race's spiritual health.

He played it up a bit to trigger basic bitch alt right guys who put white women on a pedestal, who think whites bear no responsibility for their own civilizational decline and will accept any degeneracy as long as the person doing it is pro-white.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps not "mainstream" exactly, but the dog pill is definitely a meme now, outside of insular right wing internet communities. People joke about it regularly. CF's point was never that it was a common practice among white women, just that it has happened and that says something about the white race's spiritual health.

He played it up a bit to trigger basic bitch alt right guys who put white women on a pedestal, who think whites bear no responsibility for their own civilizational decline and will accept any degeneracy as long as the person doing it is pro-white.
Please, tell me more about the volkschgeist of the Aryan race as if it were a real thing.

Coh

3rd Strike
kiwifarms.net
I think you mean 'first world nations', fam.

Also incorrect. Thailand generates 10x the number of trannies that North America, Europe or Australia/NZ do.
Plus, the Bacha Bazi phenomenon (pre-pubescent traps that get sodomized by older men) is a huge in Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan and has been for like 3000 years. While not really tranny-related, it shows that people can be degenerates and always have been as long as humanity existed.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
America is not a white nation.

Founded by whites for whites, culturally white, >80% white until recently. It's not purely, perfectly white but you can't call it anything else.

Plus, the Bacha Bazi phenomenon (pre-pubescent traps that get sodomized by older men) is a huge in Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan and has been for like 3000 years. While not really tranny-related, it shows that people can be degenerates and always have been as long as humanity existed.
I seem to remember the leading nations for dick snipping being Thailand and Iran and a cursory search seems to confirm it.

Degeneracy exists everywhere, but unfortunately it's the western nations that export and promote it, including imposing it diplomatically. We sanction countries for muh faggot rights violations all the time and you'll find no bigger enabler of Bacha Bezi than the US Armed forces. The modern LGBT movement is a western phenomenon. Unlike some people on the alt-right, I own up to my race's civilizational rot instead of ignoring it to rage at muds exclusively or saying it's BASED.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Founded by whites for whites
Wrong; Benny Franklin and half the other FF saw all everyone who wasn't an English landholder (not "from the UK", but ENGLISH) as muds and still let them be citizens.

Culturally white
Might as well talk about "culturally brown". There is no single unifying racial culture in Europe: even the late Enlightenment-era ideals that you use to justify race science are closely interwoven with the Near East.

>80% white until recently.
South Africa and Zimbabwe were 100% black until recently, but I have a sneaking suspicion those are still "white" countries to you.

t's not purely, perfectly white but you can't call it anything else.
I can and I will; America is a country founded on the idea that all men are created equal, and our legal history has borne this out by eliminating hypocrisies between how the country functions and that statement within the Declaration. I'm certain you're going to respond to this with one of those shitty meme images of the FF with the Schwartze Sonne behind them, but trying to impose contemporary race-science ideology onto people from the 18th century is the epitome of presentism.

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I can and I will; America is a country founded on the idea that all men are created equal, and our legal history has borne this out by eliminating hypocrisies between how the country functions and that statement within the Declaration.

No it wasn't. Like you said, the FFs only thought landholding white anglo males should be citizens. They decided on that before they even wrote the Bill of Rights. Prior to the Immigration Act of 1965, non-white immigration was severely restricted. If the FFs were so big on racial equality then why did they permit slavery?

Were they measuring people's skulls with calipers? Did they share countersignal memes for fashy goys? No, but they weren't race blind egalitarians either.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
No it wasn't. Like you said, the FFs only thought landholding white anglo males should be citizens. They did that before they even wrote the Bill of Rights. Prior to the Immigration Act of 1965, non-white immigration was severely restricted. If the FFs were so big on racial equality then why did they permit slavery?
1. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." "Men" in this case is both reasonably and necessarily interpreted as "members of the human race" given the context in which it was written.
2. The Carolinas, Kentucky, and Georgia, despite being peopled by the descendants of Borderers (non-English people better known today as the Scots-Irish) were part of the original 13 Colonies and their landed elite (who were also mostly of Borderer descent) could hold office and vote. Andrew Jackson was of Borderer descent and the 7th President. Your argument that the original design was for anglo male landowners holds no water on the face; especially given that French and Spanish territories claimed in the early period of expansion were not disenfranchised and denied representation.
3. Correct; that is one of those hypocrisies I mentioned.
4. Several of the FFs objected to this morally but accepted it as a necessary evil to maintain cohesion in their new nation; Thomas Jefferson is most famous for this.
EDIT: This is comically OT and this will probably be my final response.

Last edited:

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Exactly

Same thing with the alt-right bring into neo-paganism and homosexuality. It's not ironic they really are into Odinism and shit. And the whole MGTOW thing. Not all of them obviously but it's a big segment and anyone who spends time on 8 /pol/ or TRS will notice immediately

Also, from the OP:

"My personal favorite term of his is “natural aristocrat” which refers to homosexuals. Common Filth believes that there is a gay mafia or Homintern conspiracy that wants to create a new aristocracy consisting of homosexual Ubermensch."

This is actually a really old conspiracy theory dating back at least two decades, most likely even longer. I've bumbed into it periodically in different places and amongst very different kinds of people(both from the left and the right sides of the political aisle) IRL, which in my opinion further proves how widespread it is.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember the leading nations for dick snipping being Thailand and Iran and a cursory search seems to confirm it.
I'd like to point out in the case of Iran that sexual reassignment surgery is a required treatment for men who get caught doing teh gay. The other option is getting executed. So it's a bit of a different situation there. What goes on in Thailand with ladyboys is far more similar to what's happening with trannies in the west right now, and it's been going on for significantly longer there, to the point where Thai ladyboys have been a meme for decades.

No it wasn't. Like you said, the FFs only thought landholding white anglo males should be citizens. They decided on that before they even wrote the Bill of Rights. Prior to the Immigration Act of 1965, non-white immigration was severely restricted. If the FFs were so big on racial equality then why did they permit slavery?

Were they measuring people's skulls with calipers? Did they share countersignal memes for fashy goys? No, but they weren't race blind egalitarians either.
Except American Indians were also able to become fully naturalized citizens, a practice that went on since the founding of the country and was explicitly affirmed and clarified in the Dredd Scott case.
They [the Indian tribes] may without doubt, like the subjects of any foreign government, be naturalized by the authority of Congress and become citizens of a state and of the United States, and if an individual should leave his nation or tribe, and take up his abode among the white population, he would be entitled to all the rights and privileges which would belong to an emigrant from any other foreign people.
It wasn't until 1924 that American Indians would be citizens at birth, but they were never barred from citizenship because of their race.

As for why they permitted slavery, it was a huge controversy at the time, which anyone who has studied early US history should know. Slavery was ultimately upheld because there was no way in hell the slave states were ratifying the constitution or joining the fight for independence if it meant banning slavery and wrecking their economies, and the other states needed them in the Union very badly in those early years. It was primarily about economics and pragmatism not race realism, and it was widely acknowledged that giving blacks equal constitutional rights with everyone else (regardless of beliefs about their mental capabilities) would have been the more consistent thing to do.

• Winner
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
That's just an old tactic of the far-right. There were Neo-Nazi groups in the 20th century who tried to form alliances with the Muslim Brotherhood and revolutionary Iran for similar reasons. More recently, August Kreis of Aryan Nations wanted to form an alliance with al-Qaeda after 9/11.

Yes, also Varg Vikerness once said in an interview that he would be a-ok with Norway being full of mosques if that meant they got rid of the christianity in the process.