• ”Let me be clear: the site is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, if you excuse the Star Wars reference.”

Communism on Tumblraka, why I want to be edgy and anti-capitalist

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Melkor, Apr 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. It would require them to actually get off the computer and make use of themselves.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Melkor

Melkor I SHOWED YOU MY DICK ANSWER ME
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It requires cultural homogeneity, such that all the people involved share common values and goals and voluntarism, such that people who do not want to be part of it can leave. Without the latter, it's just a cult.

SJWs can't do this. They're like crabs in a bucket and have a culture of ostracism such that trying to operate for a common purpose is completely impossible. They'd eat each other alive. The best they could do is, as individuals, move in and parasitize an already working society, and soon destroy it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. They'd also have to, like, go outside and do work, ugh.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]

Saw this on a Russian blog and it seemed appropriate for this thread.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mars Attacks!

Mars Attacks! ack/acks/ackself

kiwifarms.net
  5. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    RIck Sanchez

RIck Sanchez Riggedy riggedy wrecked

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'd like to see these guys set up a successful communist online forum, let alone a communist country. I'd bet that the hypothetical community would last all of 2 hours before imploding due to infighting over the various agendas of its members.

• Agree Agree x 7
    darkstar0854

darkstar0854 It's the fucking dorks that give it a real go.

kiwifarms.net

7. Not sure if it's appropriate, but here. Basically a communist blog gets into an argument or something, and doxxes herself. Turns out she's rich and her dad works for air traffic control. He made more than 160K in 2014.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I went to the original post and not found.PNG

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    RIck Sanchez

RIck Sanchez Riggedy riggedy wrecked

kiwifarms.net
  9. Figured that, I only saw it reblogged from a different person.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  10. FB1F3917-433E-4A87-9EC5-20565E45683D.jpeg
    He ain’t wrong.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    TheClorax

TheClorax Will be away for a while.

kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't think half of these people could handle doing psychical labor

• Agree Agree x 8
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean now with 20% more bowlcuts

kiwifarms.net
  12. "Communists need to take an economics class"
    That won't work because Communists don't believe in classes.

Edit: Also this thread taught me that the mods are fags.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    GreenJacket

GreenJacket Na kmetiji je lepo

kiwifarms.net
  13. In 1989 communist politician Boris Yeltsin took a trip to America and visited a local grocery store. He was so amazed by the variety of goods available to the locals that it completely shattered his faith in communism and he became a reformist. Granted his reformation came with it's own massive problems (including ruining what was left of Russia's economy). But the point is if your entire political system can be dismantled by one guy visiting a grocery store then it probably wasn't that good a system to begin with.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Lunete

Lunete Nighty night...

kiwifarms.net
  14. Screenshot-2018-1-31 i dont kill bugs.png
    Screenshot-2018-1-31 i dont kill bugs(1).png
    Yeah, go say that to a person who escaped a Communist run country. I dare you. By the way, every working class person I know out here is very very far from the left. They hate the left.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Stephen Fry's gonna take some think-twink's ass.

kiwifarms.net
  15. They have.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm watching it now. This is going exactly as I thought it would. The woman won't even look at the guy filming it, and kept talking over him. They never listen and romanticize Communism and act like it's the utopian kind of society that Thomas More wrote up. I love how they're talking and preaching to a person who actually witnessed what Communist rule is like. People who never grew up with that kind of oppressive society. They should at least listen. They'd have interesting stories.
    All they do is parrot information written in books, since they never had to see it they'll never realize.
    Best quote from that video: "My best friend was born in the USSR, and he disagreed."

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
  17. I like when she said the deaths of millions of people was just a "mistake."

And by "like" I mean "want to fucking shoot myself."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  18. The fact that the woman refused to look the man in the face says a lot. In most of this video, she comes off as a bratty 13 year old who isn't getting what she wants. And I know this bitch is an adult, which is even more embarrassing. At least her friend let the guy speak and seemed to be listening.
    I'm sick of the "well the US came in and ruined things" excuse. It doesn't work because it's a flawed and unrealistic idea.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
  19. A+ Gallery_31.jpg A+ Gallery_30.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS indecisive about my avatar

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.