CommunismKills / Ashley Rae Goldenberg - Perpetually assblasted eternal victim, trolled by tumblr teens, Cuckquean, Wanted money to quit posting hot takes on tumblr; Ex-GF of Matthew Heimbach, a neo-nazi.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's just jealous she's not as hot as most the other girls on Tumblr.
She's like a 4.5/10 maybe a 5/10 on her very best days, however, compared to the other side of Tumblr. I don't know, she's something like a 15/10 compared to those other people she is raging against. The SJW crowd who she clashes with are consistently the most hideous looking people on the planet. Males, females, trannies, it doesn't matter. They all start to look the same at some point and they really do blur the reality of gender: the guys are femmes, the girls are butch, and the mismatched ones are scary. All of them are incredibly ugly though, every single time.

Last edited:

GingerDixie

HAVE A BOWL, MR. SQUIDWARD!
kiwifarms.net

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
image.jpeg

So apparently she doesn't know either, or she's stupid and fucked up her own blog. I actually do doubt the latter though because it significantly reduces the amount of attention she can get.

I do believe she must be shadow banned though; it was a pain in the ass to get to her blog. I had to go find someone who reblogged her and access her blog from there.

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
The reason why CK's thread is dead is because her blog is set to dashboard view only (a cop-out tumblrina way of handling big meanies instead of just, y'know, deleting their fucking blogs and going outside for once). She also claims to be shadowbanned, but I can't confirm or deny this because the way Tumblr shadowbans people always seems to be inconsistent and I'm not entirely sure what even constitutes a shadowban/how posting privileges are affected. This hasn't seemed to stop her from being autistic recently, though.

This is actually a screencap she posted on her blog. There is no context behind why she's accusing this particular person of being a Nazi out to murder her. She literally just flipped out and lost her shit because some Tumblrina expressed (albeit mildly violently) displeasure with her existence. Obviously the OP she responded to is fairly retarded, but freaking out on some rando and accusing them of starting a lynch mob is something I've only ever seen crazed trannies do. There's no indication that this person actually planned to hurt CK or even told their friends to hurt her.

Note: There wasn't any other screencaps of this person attacking her. Much farther down on her blog, you can see that the person in this ask tells her that they had no idea that "boot party" was a dedicated term for attacking Jews or that they even knew she was Jewish, just that they hated her and thought she was annoying

Someone else summed this up perfectly, actually.

tl;dr- CK autistically freaks out because she managed to ingest a very small quantity of Lysol, the woman on the Poison Control line tells her "lol calm down", Ashley has to have common sense explained to her by a specialgender teenager. I almost feel bad for CK since she clearly has some type of anxiety issue that's probably going untreated, but then again, she did just shit on both some random Poison Control worker for doing her job AND resorted to petty insults towards someone who's being pretty reasonable.

I'm sure these two have a prior history of slapfights on Tumblr, which CK could easily curtail by just blocking and ignoring whoever annoys her. Instead, she insists on having the last word and proceeding to act like the victim when people get irritated with her existence.

She's still active and getting into slapfights with kids on the online. Tumblr has somehow made it impossible to find her if you search for her blog, though. Might be the alleged shadowban, or just Tumblr being godawful at functioning. Either way, she's still a massive sperg who overreacts to random shit and has almost zero self awareness.

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, tumblr's block feature is a fucking joke. But I agree with pretty much everything else you said.
I agree, but it's also the first thing anybody sane would do if someone was repeatedly annoying them and I've only seen that she tends to block people who politely disagree with her while engaging constantly with the more vitriolic, insane Tumblrinas. It almost seems manufactured so that her fans will only ever see the rabid hatemail and not the people who calmly tell her she's an idiot.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason why CK's thread is dead is because her blog is set to dashboard view only (a cop-out tumblrina way of handling big meanies instead of just, y'know, deleting their fucking blogs and going outside for once). She also claims to be shadowbanned, but I can't confirm or deny this because the way Tumblr shadowbans people always seems to be inconsistent and I'm not entirely sure what even constitutes a shadowban/how posting privileges are affected. This hasn't seemed to stop her from being autistic recently, though.

This is actually a screencap she posted on her blog. There is no context behind why she's accusing this particular person of being a Nazi out to murder her. She literally just flipped out and lost her shit because some Tumblrina expressed (albeit mildly violently) displeasure with her existence. Obviously the OP she responded to is fairly exceptional, but freaking out on some rando and accusing them of starting a lynch mob is something I've only ever seen crazed trannies do. There's no indication that this person actually planned to hurt CK or even told their friends to hurt her.

Note: There wasn't any other screencaps of this person attacking her. Much farther down on her blog, you can see that the person in this ask tells her that they had no idea that "boot party" was a dedicated term for attacking Jews or that they even knew she was Jewish, just that they hated her and thought she was annoying

tl;dr- CK autistically freaks out because she managed to ingest a very small quantity of Lysol, the woman on the Poison Control line tells her "lol calm down", Ashley has to have common sense explained to her by a specialgender teenager. I almost feel bad for CK since she clearly has some type of anxiety issue that's probably going untreated, but then again, she did just shit on both some random Poison Control worker for doing her job AND resorted to petty insults towards someone who's being pretty reasonable.

I'm sure these two have a prior history of slapfights on Tumblr, which CK could easily curtail by just blocking and ignoring whoever annoys her. Instead, she insists on having the last word and proceeding to act like the victim when people get irritated with her existence.

She's still active and getting into slapfights with kids on the online. Tumblr has somehow made it impossible to find her if you search for her blog, though. Might be the alleged shadowban, or just Tumblr being godawful at functioning. Either way, she's still a massive sperg who overreacts to random shit and has almost zero self awareness.
Same as it ever was.

yasscat

picture a cat that is also a bumblebee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree, but it's also the first thing anybody sane would do if someone was repeatedly annoying them and I've only seen that she tends to block people who politely disagree with her while engaging constantly with the more vitriolic, insane Tumblrinas. It almost seems manufactured so that her fans will only ever see the rabid hatemail and not the people who calmly tell her she's an idiot.
Oh, absolutely. I definitely don't disagree with you. It's dumb as fuck all around.

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net

This is actually a screencap she posted on her blog. There is no context behind why she's accusing this particular person of being a Nazi out to murder her. She literally just flipped out and lost her shit because some Tumblrina expressed (albeit mildly violently) displeasure with her existence. Obviously the OP she responded to is fairly exceptional, but freaking out on some rando and accusing them of starting a lynch mob is something I've only ever seen crazed trannies do. There's no indication that this person actually planned to hurt CK or even told their friends to hurt her.

No, she was just shadow banned. Ashley revels in rolling in the mud and has never requested white knights. She's reasonable and funny in person. She basically adopted an Ann Coulter persona without having a real way to gain traction into being taken seriously. She doesn't take herself seriously in her private life.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, she was just shadow banned. Ashley revels in rolling in the mud and has never requested white knights. She's reasonable and funny in person. She basically adopted an Ann Coulter persona without having a real way to gain traction into being taken seriously. She doesn't take herself seriously in her private life.
Proof?

Sweetie TT

kiwifarms.net
Well she can't message or @ people on Tumblr, and doean't show up in peoples notes, so I'm pretty sure she is shadowbanned.

She mentioned somewhere on Twitter (I'm not about to go through that shit and find the tweet) that she doesn't take Tumblr too seriously, only using it to combat boredom. However she does tend to freak out at 'they' pronouns and play the anti-semite card often, so not sure if I buy that.

I'm amazed at how active she is on Twitter recently. She just gained a surge of followers by pissing off Adam Saleh's fans. Her screencaps of people sending her death threats are quite entertaining tbh.

AutismalArtist

Definetly not a Furry I swear
kiwifarms.net
Well she can't message or @ people on Tumblr, and doean't show up in peoples notes, so I'm pretty sure she is shadowbanned.

She mentioned somewhere on Twitter (I'm not about to go through that shit and find the tweet) that she doesn't take Tumblr too seriously, only using it to combat boredom. However she does tend to freak out at 'they' pronouns and play the anti-semite card often, so not sure if I buy that.

I'm amazed at how active she is on Twitter recently. She just gained a surge of followers by pissing off Adam Saleh's fans. Her screencaps of people sending her death threats are quite entertaining tbh.
Is Adam Saleh that race-baiting 'prankster' on YouTube who faked getting kicked off a plane recently? If it is, I'm still amazed that people believe h after the truth came out. (despite it being unbelievable in the first place, but people are gullible as fuck when it comes to minorities anyway)