Community Driven Happening Feed (Version 1)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cantankerous jackalope

kiwifarms.net

TV's Adam West

Remember the batusi?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob Saget found dead in a FL hotel.
No signs of drug use or foul play.
65 yo.
The House is less Full tonight.
;_;7
Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Vito Gesualdi outright admitted to being a pedophile, and started flipping out. Keemstar called him on it, eventually having his lawyer contact him, so Vito seethed even harder and DFE'd his Twitter. We (𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 "𝔀𝓮") are covering it in the Dick Masterson thread, start here.

Vito Gesualdi is a recurring guest of The Dick Show, and cohost of Dick's revival of The Biggest Problem in the Universe. He's straddled the pedophile fence often already, even mentioning he lives near a preschool (proven actually true), and brought his friend and admitted pedophile, Max Karson / mrgirl, into The Dick Show's fold. Before that, he garnered 15 minutes of fame by making a video about vaping Belle Delphine's bath water.
As a fan of Rekieta, I'm pretty dismayed about how everything The Dick Show is associated with eventually turns to cancer.

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
Sinseer Has reached his 16,000 hour mark on Fallout 76, A new milestone indeed. Question is, will he be able to reach 20,000 before Zenimax swings the hammer?
Lol
1641791607462.png

Zaryiu2

kiwifarms.net

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Some numbnut banned five years ago decided he's a pedophile now and discusses himself masturbating in front of children.

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
Only 27,000ish hours have passed between FO76 release date and today, most of that 16,000 hours is idling in-game while he sleeps/does other shit.
That and also a lot of the time, He literally keeps watch like a hawk perched on the same exact spot every single day, And if he loses that specific spot then he loses it. I've seen him complain about someone copping his perch spot before and made a big deal about it. He uses his time to start drama very often in the Fallout community and has done this in the D&D one before that, Also probably other communities as well.

He used an in game mod so his 1st person camera can travel at far distances and would watch random players like he's looking to get a pat on the back for making a scene about someone he thinks is "cheating" but only ends up making an ass of himself in the process. The last few weeks though he followed the same group of people around the map and would just watch them for hours with his spectator mod while leaving walls of text about it on his stream because they called him a faggot.

Last edited:

TV's Adam West

Remember the batusi?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob Saget was a creepy motherfucker. Not just raunchy, creepy. If you sincerely adore the guy, you probably only remember him being family-branded to you as a child.
I'm assuming you're referencing the whole 1990 thing.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming you're referencing the whole 1990 thing.
I'm thinking of a few instances. Yeah, there's the famous story he bragadociously told pretending to rape a "baby" while on set (the children could see ot through the monitors). One of the girls on Full House confessed that he was extremely dirty behind the scenes, had no respect for children's ears obviously — or their eyes.

There was that time the children and their parents walked in on him and his male co-stars after "taking their pants off" as a joke, whatever that actually means. He bemoaned that the girls' mothers were always screaming at him for his degenerate behavior on set, which, c'mon. And all of those child actors are super fucked up now. It's not surprising.

There're more fucked up things he did, but the one that really gets to me is when his wife delivered his newborn daughter.
So, apparently it was a really difficult birth. Risks, complications and whatnot. He was in the hospital and he handed the baby to a friend. He told this friend of his: "you can finger her for a dollar."
This buddy who was there for emotional support was jarred by this. What do you even say to that? Yeah, it was a joke, but how can you be so fucking gutter-brained? How can that even come into your head?
Saget actually got flak for this and was asked to clarify why he said that by the media. He responded with something to the effect of: "I wasn't thinking. I should've said five." So, he upped th value of his infant daughter's vagina to five dollars instead of one. Get it? Isn't that funny?

Hollywood knew what it was dping putting him at the helm of a family show. It was literally an inside joke among them all that he was cast in that role because he was known, Hell, revered for being the dirtiest comedian to walk the planet. It's like casting a lion as zebra.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking of a few instances. Yeah, there's the famous story he bragadociously told pretending to rape a "baby" while on set (the children could see ot through the monitors). One of the girls on Full House confessed that he was extremely dirty behind the scenes, had no respect for children's ears obviously — or their eyes.

There was that time the children and their parents walked in on him and his male co-stars after "taking their pants off" as a joke, whatever that actually means. He bemoaned that the girls' mothers were always screaming at him for his degenerate behavior on set, which, c'mon. And all of those child actors are super fucked up now. It's not surprising.

There're more fucked up things he did, but the one that really gets to me is when his wife delivered his newborn daughter.
So, apparently it was a really difficult birth. Risks, complications and whatnot. He was in the hospital and he handed the baby to a friend. He told this friend of his: "you can finger her for a dollar."
This buddy who was there for emotional support was jarred by this. What do you even say to that? Yeah, it was a joke, but how can you be so fucking gutter-brained? How can that even come into your head?
Saget actually got flak for this and was asked to clarify why he said that by the media. He responded with something to the effect of: "I wasn't thinking. I should've said five." So, he upped th value of his infant daughter's vagina to five dollars instead of one. Get it? Isn't that funny?

Hollywood knew what it was dping putting him at the helm of a family show. It was literally an inside joke among them all that he was cast in that role because he was known, Hell, revered for being the dirtiest comedian to walk the planet. It's like casting a lion as zebra.
The most fucked up thing he did was host AFV.
What a fucking cornball.

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1641864657892.png

The gif mocking Kevin Gibes's selfie angle is now one of the top gifs on Discord when you search for "trans."

Apologies if this has been posted before. The Kevin selfie gif a kiwi made a while back is at the top of the gif search for "trans" in discord.
View attachment 2876308
I don't remember who made this, but I am proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.