Community Driven Happening Feed (Version 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
God Tier Level Persuasion - Scott 'Boomer''Adams

Spouse - Shelly Miles - M. 2006 - Div. 2014 (unsure if this was the same Shelly)

View attachment 2890673
Dilbertman is usually better at hiding his shallow narcissism. Sure he wears it on his sleeve to a degree, he's surprisingly open if you actually listen to him, but that clip is a fucking awful look for someone who prides themselves on being persuasive.

TV's Adam West

Remember the batusi?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
in case you didn't get the front page video...

Sat, Jan 15: an underwater volcano erupted @ Tonga. Tsunami warnings went out to all pacific coastal residents.
As an earth sciences major I love how most of that article is doom and gloom until they made the mistake of interviewing some geologists who were basically creaming themselves over the 'splody mountain.

"Yes, all communication has been lost with the island, and ash has darkened the sky ahead of a gigantic tsunami wave. We spoke to a geologist who said 'this is my life's dream, I just fucking love volcanoes! WOOOO SUBDUCTION ZONES!' The shockwave was felt across the Pacific, and we fear for the lives of the locals"

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
As an earth sciences major I love how most of that article is doom and gloom until they made the mistake of interviewing some geologists who were basically creaming themselves over the 'splody mountain.

"Yes, all communication has been lost with the island, and ash has darkened the sky ahead of a gigantic tsunami wave. We spoke to a geologist who said 'this is my life's dream, I just fucking love volcanoes! WOOOO SUBDUCTION ZONES!' The shockwave was felt across the Pacific, and we fear for the lives of the locals"
Geologists don't fuck around, I wouldn't have guessed.

Ralphy Jimby (Real)

Born 2 Shit; Forced 2 Wipe
kiwifarms.net
That is absolutely true. There's also systems in place where the cows can just milk themselves when they want to, it's pretty effective.
I just saw that, that's crazy! The cows even make queues by themselves to get milked, and the machine plugs into the udders automatically.

Wonder if deranged coomers will attempt to queue up along with the cows. :coom::coom::coom:

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
What was the context on the "you got duped by Covid" part? What was that about?
The "you got duped" part was a chat from a viewer named Shelly.

Later he accused people who criticized his use of the word "cunt" as "sexist troglodytes".

Scott Adams is usually really boring, but the increasingly public failures of the Covid vaccine have broke his brain to the point where he might be thread-worthy now.

EDIT: According to this 4chan thread "Shelly" was an anon with an avatar of Terry Davis faceapped to female. I tried finding the original comment that triggered Scott but I think he blocked Shelly since it's no longer on the chat replay.

Also here's the transcript, I think this is officially part of the copypasta canon now

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of fucking shit. Do not tell people what they think and then insult them in public. You can tell me what you fucking think you small-minded piece of crap. But don't tell me what I think and then insult me in public when you're fucking wrong... You got your facts wrong. You got your timing wrong. You got your thinking wrong. And you're a fucking piece of shit. You should not live in a world with other nice people. Because I have a feeling you're just as much of a piece of shit when you go home. I bet your family hates your fucking guts behind your back. I guarantee it, with that kind of attitude. The fact that you can come after me with your fucking imaginary problems, put them in my head, and then blame them for me, means that your family is probably getting the same treatment. Yes, you are an imaginary, shit stirring, probably a narcissist, piece of shit. That's what I think of you.

Last edited:

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net

Later he accused people who criticized his use of the word "cunt" as "sexist troglodytes".

Scott Adams is usually really boring, but the increasingly public failures of the Covid vaccine have broke his brain to the point where he might be thread-worthy now.
He's always been kind of thread worthy, much in the same way Stonetoss is. Interesting content that could be heavily discussed (both his discussions on things and his comics), has some haters who are fucking insane, lots of twitter drama etc. He usually keeps his cowish tendencies under wraps, at least when I was watching him a lot during the '16 election and for a couple of years onwards, but there would always be occasions where he would sperg the fuck out insulting people (almost always because the person misrepresented his beliefs) but usually not to this extent. Also a number of really fucking awful takes, usually from a place of deeeep narcissism or arrogance, but thankfully he would usually at least acknowledge them as being from self interest. Overall I mostly enjoyed the way he explains things, and he really is a good resource when it comes down to explaining persuasion techniques (but as a result of that being his field he sees them even when people are just being plain old retards).

Even if people were more antagonistic towards him than I am, I think a good thread could be made.

Zaryiu2

kiwifarms.net

EDIT: According to this 4chan thread "Shelly" was an anon with an avatar of Terry Davis faceapped to female. I tried finding the original comment that triggered Scott but I think he blocked Shelly since it's no longer on the chat replay.

Also here's the transcript, I think this is officially part of the copypasta canon now
He should have said he meant it in the Australian way

Oh and https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...ed-tax-on-unvaccinated-charest-says-1.5740982
Yes Quebec provincial goverment wants to tax the unvaccinated and if i remember well on usage of the health system, seriously do not to that province

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.