Community Driven Happening Feed (Version 1)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I thought felons were limited with overseas travel...
Not by the US government. If another country lets them in, they're in.

Also, don't host countries typically exclude felons from travel visas? Esp felonies that involve violence?
The rules vary from country to country and probably by visa type too - if Ralph were wanting to move rather than just visit and waste his stupid money for a week, maybe they'd judge him more harshly. Of course, this is presuming that Ralph didn't just lie on whatever entry questionnaire they gave him anyway.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol (HYPE NFT NULLIES)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought felons were limited with overseas travel...
Also, don't host countries typically exclude felons from travel visas? Esp felonies that involve violence?

Need a legal expert here...

Not by the US government. If another country lets them in, they're in.

The rules vary from country to country and probably by visa type too - if Ralph were wanting to move rather than just visit and waste his stupid money for a week, maybe they'd judge him more harshly. Of course, this is presuming that Ralph didn't just lie on whatever entry questionnaire they gave him anyway.
Also, the EU and Portugal have visa-free access for US citizens (which sadly, the Gunt is one). So for a dumb vacation like this, he's within his legal rights to do:
1643085322264.png

Atomsk

Leader Of The Sussy Squad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So apparently I,Hypocrite gets really assblasted when you share this tweet he made years ago.
I,Hypocrite Soy.png

He gets so assblasted that he brings it up on his dry, boring livestream when another obscure youtuber does it then when that gay, obscure youtuber makes a boring response video, he demands a comment of his is pinned then goes on to fight with other commenters to the point of fedposting.
I,hypocrite pin.png

I,Hypocrite sceptics.png

I,Hypocrite fedpoast.png

This started days ago and he is still seething about it to the point of praising the wonderful world of dead air that used to be known as The Morning Kumite and then attempting to invoke the 6th amendment on a fucking leaf.
I,Hypocrite cope.png

All of this done in an attempt to prove that he can totally take a joke and doesn't care when people make fun of him even though he blocks people who do, in fact, all of this started over ShortFatOtaku laughing at the fact he got blocked.
Everyone involved is pretty gay, I don't like mentioning SFO but I found this situation pretty funny and thought it was worth sharing, especially the comment he made about civil war.

Last edited:

ducktales4gameboy

make videogames hard again
kiwifarms.net
Legit MATI. Thread moved slow? I had to gloss over 4 pages from just this morning to find out why.

It was a containment thread I enjoyed and this will be a mistake.
This was later clarified to be 'slow' in the sense that Xenforo would take 10+ seconds to do anything administrative with the thread. There's now a remake thread full of 20+ pages of whining about it.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is quite a bit of fallout.
A lot of it is on the subplebbit itself. People are angry this deranged troon idiot made them look like a bunch of fools (which they are and anyone else they got other than this dude would probably also be some trooned out lunatic).

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope it was a Fed raid on their servers to confiscate their over abundance of CP

It's coming one day. Just like when it was exposed Tumblr had CP everywhere, so does many a Discord server. Lotta really creepy child grooming going on as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.