Community Driven Happening Feed -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Wereknight

DooM'ed exile.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
Chantal got fingered by her drug dealer while on stream. Fortunately/unfortunately we don't see it directly but we see her face and we hear the gunt slapping.

This is what Chins looks like when she's getting head.
View attachment 2359776View attachment 2359777
And this is what Chins looks like when she knows you know she's getting head.
View attachment 2359778
I don't suppose anyone has a Better Help discount code I can use...

Ew what the fuck. Nedar playing in her pussy on stream. Fucking nasty dude. People kept hearing him slapping the GUNT around and then she tried to play it off as if she was like randomly spanking her ass while taking on stream? Sure gorl.

View attachment 2360926
View attachment 2360927

Also got to agree here.

View attachment 2360928

Edit: this only happened yesterday but as Chantal is terminally online, unfortunately the thread as a whole appears to have moved on. So featuring this on the front page may just shit it up. But it's here if anyone wants to horrify themselves.

Last edited:

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
Chantal got fingered by her drug dealer while on stream. Fortunately/unfortunately we don't see it directly but we see her face and we hear the gunt slapping.

Edit: this only happened yesterday but as Chantal is terminally online, unfortunately the thread as a whole appears to have moved on. So featuring this on the front page may just shit it up. But it's here if anyone wants to horrify themselves.
She's still going strong though

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why those previews are showing up differently to what is behind the link, but they are completely worth clicking on in the worst possible way.

Oh and yesterday she flashed her bare bum on YouTube.

Still monetised, tho. maybe Susan is a secret lesbian Feeder.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Exelxi

kiwifarms.net
jorobe, a famous tiktoker whose made anti-racist, anti-sexist videos you've probably seen, has been caught grooming minors

someone made a thread here:
1626969928412.png

that guy looks 100% like a pedo lmao

and 15 others

kiwifarms.net
If this isn't the first thing Null brings up on the podcast next week I'm personally revoking his feeder fetish title